Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
babydonthurtme
Apr 21, 2005
It's my first time...
Grimey Drawer
All of the LPL games are in LoLEventVODs' playlist here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJIIsW8PQINAIXkQJBKPGbEJI2_tDL18y

It takes a bit of time for the more recent games to show up, but they don't miss any games. Checking out the LPL thread in their reddit can also give you twitch links if you're impatient.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

foutre posted:

^^ Can you link the channel? That video got deleted.

Excepting Tastosis.

#bringalltheothersc2casterstolol

Sorry, bad link. Here's the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl4e6mQ5E9VooZhX6Tl4ZKQ/videos

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
Cool, thanks. I missed the first half of the season except for the first Snake Draven picks -- any games y'all would recommend?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

foutre posted:

Cool, thanks. I missed the first half of the season except for the first Snake Draven picks -- any games y'all would recommend?

Vici vs. IG from last week is a good set, and anytime EDG plays Snake or OMG it is well worth watching. Basically I would watch any EDG or OMG games that look interesting because they are both very good teams.

Edit: Oh and watch this game to see Pawn absolutely dominate with LeBlanc - it's the most impressive performance I've seen from a midlaner not named Faker. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fxZ3hyAKcE

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The difference between PawN and Faker is that Pawn only gets cocky when he knows he can, whereas faker is always cocky and it costs him games sometimes.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I think Pawn has proven himself to be better than Faker numerous times in the last few splits. Faker is just like the most hyped guy of all-time and the hype train has been doubled down on now that a bunch of the star Korean players left Korea.

Faker is definitely still a world class talent, but I don't think he's been best in the world in over a year.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Anyone been having issues with Twitch not loading streams? I can get to the site just fine, but when I go into a stream it sits for a minute before saying "failed to load video."

Just wondering if it's a Twitch issue or if my work added the site to the block list (and somehow only block the streams, not the site itself)

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!

Schiavona posted:

Anyone been having issues with Twitch not loading streams? I can get to the site just fine, but when I go into a stream it sits for a minute before saying "failed to load video."

Just wondering if it's a Twitch issue or if my work added the site to the block list (and somehow only block the streams, not the site itself)

Fine for me, qtpie's loaded a lil slower than usual perhaps but still within 5 seconds :(

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Libertine posted:

I think Pawn has proven himself to be better than Faker numerous times in the last few splits. Faker is just like the most hyped guy of all-time and the hype train has been doubled down on now that a bunch of the star Korean players left Korea.

Faker is definitely still a world class talent, but I don't think he's been best in the world in over a year.

i dont think this is true tbh. Pawn had a better team around him the past year. When he beats Faker in lane its usually because SKT hangs out Faker to dry letting pawn do some huge counterpick to an incredibly risky champ selection from a signature SKT bad draft. I hope they meet up at MSI or Worlds & faker shows you unbelievers who is the best mid.

Pawn is really good so Faker can't beat him with a champ thats supposed to be weak vs whatever he has like he can do to other mid laners.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
pawn wins, then incarnati0n rips off his pawn mask

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.
The official Riot LoL youtube channel has every VOD for the regions you need, the regions you want. Epic Skillshot did God's work when he was bringing me that sweet Champion's video I couldn't get anywhere else, but you can just watch it on the up and up now.

https://www.youtube.com/user/LoLChampSeries/playlists?shelf_id=30&view=50&sort=dd

Obviously missing out on IEM, but they have their own page that's easy enough to get.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhCH_nPE4JTrFPR1RHMrZpSp9bYPnMg_h

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Today's games:

MYM - H2K
UOL - FNC
SK - CW
GIA - ROC
EL - GMB (I believe!)

Looking forward to UOL vs Fnatic, the rest not so much.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I want MYM to keep winning to keep the Elements relegation dream alive. Or more realistically, Giants relegation. MYM have looked like they legit belong in the LCS since they've retooled their roster.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Meet your Mullet will never belong in LCS

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

If the Murder Your Moms organization weren't such garbage I would be more inclined to agree with you Libertine

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

Libertine posted:

To me, the best player needs to be on the best team. sKT frankly isn't great at this point. Now, on the other hand, the best team in the world happens to have a mid laner who always wins lane and is also the main shot caller for his team. And the best player in the world is the man who beat him: power of evil.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

To me, the best player needs to be on the best team. sKT frankly isn't great at this point. Now, on the other hand, the best team in the world happens to have a mid laner who always wins lane and is also the main shot caller for his team. And the best player in the world is the man who beat him: power of evil.

TSM are the Intel EXTREME Masters World Champions and thus Lustboy is the #1 player in the world.

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

H2K vs MYM had a teamfight with no kills :wtc:

I'm fairly new to this game and didn't realize just how boring some LCS games are until I watched some of the 2014 world championship series. SHRC vs OMG going all-in at level 1 over jungle buffs, that's good poo poo. I love it.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

Is every game on this patch gonna be this (and Elements-H2k) boring or

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Murder She Twote posted:

I'm fairly new to this game and didn't realize just how boring some LCS games are until I watched some of the 2014 world championship series. SHRC vs OMG going all-in at level 1 over jungle buffs, that's good poo poo. I love it.

EU LCS is always more boring than NA, as a rule. If you wanna see an amazing game that shows exactly why we watch the LCS, I suggest CLG vs TSM.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

Apprentice Dick posted:

TSM are the Intel EXTREME Masters World Champions and thus Lustboy is the #1 player in the world.

Agreed. (Softly and under breath) agreed.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Murder She Twote posted:

EU LCS is the most boring brand of LCS unless you're watching SK, fanatic, or gambit as far as i'm concerned.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Murder She Twote posted:

This is like the most low octane battle I've ever seen. 2 kills total in almost 30 minutes and both deaths were almost accidents from the team fights spilling over.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Transient People posted:

EU LCS is always more boring than NA, as a rule. If you wanna see an amazing game that shows exactly why we watch the LCS, I suggest CLG vs TSM.

The one euro lcs fan in this thread posting that it was bad when TSM was going wild with primordial hulkamania and acing with all structures down against double 5 drags.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
ResidentSleeper

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I don't think any comp really compares to protect the kog in the late game so I think H2K will easily win this, but it may take another ten minutes.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Murder She Twote posted:

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

this game sucks so bad twitch.tv won't even load it

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Flipswitch posted:

this game sucks so bad twitch.tv won't even load it

Try
http://www.azubu.tv/LoLEsports

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

EU LCS has the boring games while NA LCS has the hilarious games. Both are bad but for different reasons.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

Buying Mejai's in a game with 2 kills by the time it's bought at 27 mins seems... questionable

Aaaand that was awful

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

wow cant believe h2k just decided to throw at baron for no reason

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Na lcs games are bad like the power glove - slang meaning good. Eu games are bad like the Michael Jackson song - even when it's good its fundamentally rotten.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

Starting to think this might reach an hour

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Allyn posted:

Buying Mejai's in a game with 2 kills by the time it's bought at 27 mins seems... questionable

Aaaand that was awful

eh, it's efficient at buy so I think it makes sense for an ap support's budget

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Ryu almost got 3 kills in a 1v5 but it was still a 1v5 and really, really stupid.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I just want to see Kogmaw rip apart the enemy team. Is that too much to ask for?

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
H2K's comp is so fast and as has such great disengage. If they lose this game, it's entirely their fault (i.e. spirit rushing over a wall into 3 people or walking into a grav field). It's hella boring to watch, though.

MYM really needs a RG/Shurelya's to use all of their hard cc.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Hjarnan's positioning on a Kogmaw is risky as gently caress, even with the comp built around him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

Viktor 3-shot by Kog'maw crits :waycool:

Flipswitch posted:

Hjarnan's positioning on a Kogmaw is risky as gently caress, even with the comp built around him.

That's how Juggermaw works: have it on a knife-edge so you can poke out, but have Janna (or Nami) and Lulu and a disengage jungler like Nunu to always be able to run away

• Locked thread