Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

jre posted:

He assaulted another member of staff . He's toast

and if hes not he should be

imagine keeping any job after you punch someone because they offer you a ham sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
:eyepop:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

and if hes not he should be

imagine keeping any job after you punch someone because they offer you a ham sandwich

the assaultee says it was just a shouting thing without punches. who knows what the truth is? :shrug:

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Private eye knows

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

prefect posted:

the assaultee says it was just a shouting thing without punches. who knows what the truth is? :shrug:

tbh even if it was just verbal abuse in public over butties i wouldnt expect to get off scott free from my job

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
christian bale did

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

tbh even if it was just verbal abuse in public over butties i wouldnt expect to get off scott free from my job

theres a big difference between being a cj and a tv star

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

he should have been fired years ago after his twentieth "yeah i totally didn't know that calling someone a 'dirty spic' was racist, honest!"

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

i like how the other two wont make the show without him but he has said before that people shouldnt go on strike

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

white privilege dot gif

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i thought this was real for a moment :3:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

jony ive aces posted:

in that thread i made i said this show was good from episode 5 onwards but then i watched some more and welp the last 3 episodes are loving awful
deep-cut quoting for later-verified truth

those last 3 eps are a hot lazy mess. it's weird because jon hamm is good in a general comedic sense but not enough to save them

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

what happened to toby

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

tbh even if it was just verbal abuse in public over buttes i wouldnt expect to get off

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/wwoz7i/broad-city-dear-uncle

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
jezzer wanted out of his contract to go on the tory lecture circuit and make stupid cash so he concocted this dog and pony show he couldn't care less about the tv show

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Stymie posted:

jezzer wanted out of his contract to go on the tory lecture circuit and make stupid cash so he concocted this dog and pony show he couldn't care less about the tv show

is the uk lecture circuit as lucrative as the us one?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
that was a p. good ep

was proud of my wife for spotting and calling out the street kid (who hung with bubbles) from the wire in like 1 second flat

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

prefect posted:

is the uk lecture circuit as lucrative as the us one?

Probably, although it will be smaller. Like in the US but never leaving NY/the hamptons, the man ain't gonna starve.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Valeyard posted:

im the severe depression im experiencing by proxy just looking at those pictures :negative:

iirc it's a joke

crap nerd
May 24, 2008
clarkson sucks and top gear is a bad so w/e

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
stolen from politoons

(because i love the subaru joke :haw:)

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

fuzzmode is the greatest

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

bergy rules

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6AlQiWatD4

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

more like too many CROOKS! ~ a dadde

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

:eyepop:

Valtaherra
Feb 23, 2007

It's a personal pineapple

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

friday night mothafuckas

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Kenny Logins posted:

friday night mothafuckas

wanna play this unity game

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Cat Face Joe posted:

what happened to toby

colony collapse disorder

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Kenny Logins posted:

friday night mothafuckas

ugh i makes me think of being waaay too pissed at a bar, and youre trying to walk to the bathroom to throw up - but the bar neever ends

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

• Locked thread