Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
That was the best game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
this game was so awesome i cant even

babydonthurtme
Apr 21, 2005
It's my first time...
Grimey Drawer
Oh my god that game. I'm still shaking

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

gently caress man UoL are the giant killers.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I had Febiven on my bench gently caress

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass
These games are the best.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Is this a good enough explanation of why we suffer through poo poo like MYM/H2K? :P

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
Does that mean Yorick has a 100% win rate in EU?

Mr Fahrenheit
Dec 10, 2010

Travelin' at the speed of light.

Transient People posted:

Is this a good enough example of why we suffer through poo poo like MYM/H2K? :P

Yes.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.
This is the coolest game in EU lcs in like, 2 years.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
yo gently caress UoL though for putting Yorick in all my loving games

I hate playing top lane to begin with, why

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."

Failboattootoot posted:

This is the coolest game in EU lcs in like, 2 years.

Just to point this out for a second - this is the first time in years we've seen Yorick. YEARS. Last night we saw Zac. Riot's talked about wanting to increase champ variety for years. I think they were finally successful with 5.5.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Fuuuckkk if Yellowstar had kept hitting the nexus the first time, they would've won :smith:

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Transient People posted:

Just to point this out for a second - this is the first time in years we've seen Yorick. YEARS. Last night we saw Zac. Riot's talked about wanting to increase champ variety for years. I think they were finally successful with 5.5.

Soaz always pulled out yorick for at least 1 game each split.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
I actually fell asleep during the first game and I'm really glad I woke up during the second one.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

for some reason I have the mental image of Huni going "holo holo" after Yellowstar locked in Naut support and I'm crying with laughter at the end of that game.

amazing fun to watch

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

That was the best game of the split in EU and possibly NA.

If you missed that game, loving VOD it.

Mr Fahrenheit
Dec 10, 2010

Travelin' at the speed of light.

mistaya posted:

I don't want to be the teams that have to follow that game, there is no way it'll be as hype unless EL throws in a spectacular fashion.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Transient People posted:

yorick was played last year in EU though

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
I really hope that this champ variety stays, and that it's not like people figure out a new trinity for each role in a couple weeks.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

mistaya posted:

I'd say it's probably up there with TSM repeatedly acing Liquid with zero nexus turrets left.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Jenny Angel posted:

I really hope that this champ variety stays, and that it's not like people figure out a new trinity for each role in a couple weeks.

yeah, there's so much different poo poo getting played atm it's really cool

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I don't think Deficio is right about Fizz, with skirmisher's it can duel anything early on.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

And people questioned my fandom of Power of Evil.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
There's nothing wrong with liking a player, but saying they're the best in their region when they're really not

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
PoE is way too loving random to talk about being really good or anything, he's like the Shook of mid laners

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Lovechop posted:

PoE is way too loving random to talk about being really good or anything, he's like the Shook of mid laners

Maybe the Shook 3.0. Comparing anybody to Shook is a huge insult. PoE isn't a garbo, he just dies a bunch.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Transient People posted:

Maybe the Shook 3.0. Comparing anybody to Shook is a huge insult. PoE isn't a garbo, he just dies a bunch.

i think like last season/worlds shook is a fair comparison. if he is okay early and plays well his team rinse. if he doesn't everything falls apart.

(obviously shook is dildo now tho so yea)

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Cw seems to have started this game off really well. Classic EULCS; you'll have several ties in the standings and an entire day of tiebreakers followed by some ridiculous playoff and a team that can't escape groups at worlds.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Shook is a dildo

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Ugh CDR boots on jungle fizz wtf. Get merc boots pls airwaks.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

Sexpansion posted:

Ugh CDR boots on jungle fizz wtf. Get merc boots pls airwaks.

Can't cc what you can't hit... Upwards and onwards!

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Time to gently caress the eulcs >=)

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

CW use 3 ultimates and a flash to not kill reksai & give up dragon at the same time A+

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Hahahaha, Power of Evil wins yet again, can anything stop this guy?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
If airwaks has any CDR runes he is now CDR capped or maybe even over it if he runs scaling.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
They might have to remake this game, christ what a shitshow.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Firebert posted:

They might have to remake this game, christ what a shitshow.

They just confirmed that yes, it will require a complete remake (new picks/new bans).

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
What a clusterfuck. I wonder what caused that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

A complete remake ffffffffffffuuuuuuuck

• Locked thread