Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

If I'm forgiven I am getting extremely angry right about now.

Wasn't he on wolves and yelled at them last split? He needs to go over there and yell at them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
WTF full remake?!?!? I don't think I've ever seen that happened. This is crazy.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Libertine posted:

What a clusterfuck. I wonder what caused that.

Bug with Victor: when he is out of vision and then re-enters vision he appears to be at full health and then the hp bar drains. It happens EVERY time he leaves your vision, it is annoying as gently caress. It's right up there with invisible Mundo cleavers.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I wonder if Viktor will be removed from pro play.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

Firebert posted:

Bug with Victor: when he is out of vision and then re-enters vision he appears to be at full health and then the hp bar drains. It happens EVERY time he leaves your vision, it is annoying as gently caress. It's right up there with invisible Mundo cleavers.

That got a full remake?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Sexpansion posted:

WTF full remake?!?!? I don't think I've ever seen that happened. This is crazy.

SK got a remake vs Gambit, because of an Aatrox bug.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

IXIX posted:

That got a full remake?

Its really obnoxious

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Killed By Death posted:

SK got a remake vs Gambit, because of an Aatrox bug.

After Gambit had won.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Forgiven playing Corki he must be loving livid.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Sexpansion posted:

Forgiven playing Corki he must be loving livid.

Definitely hungry, at the least. Botlane's gotten its head kicked in so far.

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012
Between this and the 172 minute, 94-56 pro game of DOTA 2 that's currently still going on, it's been a real banner day for eSports.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Who was winning before the remake?

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Demiurge4 posted:

SK was 3-0 in dragons and up a tower or two. The game was definately closer than this one is, though.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Would you recommend this game to watch?

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."

Demiurge4 posted:

SK, but it was close.

Also, funny note: Fantasy LCS is completely hosed now. The scoreboards are no longer updating!

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

AnonSpore posted:

After Gambit had won.

the most bullshit thing about that remake was that SK got outplayed in pick and bans so unbelievably hard that it was impossible for them to win, then they got a free chance to fix it

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!
The saddest Ahri

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Nice flash, Overpow

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Just a big slab of Jankos going "bring it"

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
man if elements can't win with that terror of a comp against da fwiggin ez mid then that's, er, bad.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

man if elements can't win with that terror of a comp against da fwiggin ez mid then that's, er, bad.

[All] EL Froggen: GG, Team too heavy
[All] Elements: GG, Kassadin too heavy

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

IEM production value is infectious

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Sej is the best solo queue jungler, why doesn't anyone play her in lcs? *a level two sej is forced out of her own jungle so badly that league of legends ends forever*

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass

Allyn posted:

IEM production value is infectious

Someone turned off the power in the venue because they were too late !

(Joke aside, the power went off during a live talk show at work once, it was one of the most unexpected and stressful experience I had, right with "poo poo our internet broke down" and "dammnit the streaming server is down", guys at the LCS prod must be tripping balls at the moment)

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

Apparently Riv is going to give a statement on what's happening like some sort of President of League

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass
All the cameras bursted into flames in berlin

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

For anyone who missed that and may tune in expecting to see the end: whatever's hosed is gonna be hosed for a while so they're playing the match now at the venue but will rebroadcast the game when they can

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

That sure is something.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I went to the pub what happened to cause a remake, sounds like q shitshow

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

Firebert posted:

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

Game spoilers: Gambit won, which means they're guaranteed a place in playoffs, Elements still in the mix for a relegation matchup

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
I missed this morning's LCK but apparently Monte said that Sion was disabled for the ultimate hold command bug as well

....and the Elements game is over according to Twitter.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Allyn posted:

Game spoilers: Gambit won, which means they're guaranteed a place in playoffs, Elements still in the mix for a relegation matchup

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Allyn posted:

loving lol. I really want Elements to get into relegation at this point but it's too late now.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Demiurge4 posted:

loving lol. I really want Elements to get into relegation at this point but it's too late now.

Not even close to being too late. If Roccat keeps winning Elements will clinch the 8th spot.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Elements can suck my dick

Never before has a team with so much accomplished so little

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Elements is NOT getting relegated

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

henkman posted:

There's nothing wrong with liking a player, but saying they're the best in their region when they're really not

To be fair, I didn't say he was the best, just that the team I had in my head (made up of personal favorites) would have been scary. You just assumed I was tossing out the best in each position (which arguably they aren't)

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
GAmbit vs Elements is being streamed now:

http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames/popout

edit: wow that was a complete stomp.

Freaksaus fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Mar 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I just loaded that game up and thought it would be really long because of the Twitch recording, then I accidentally fast forwarded to like 15 minutes and nothing had really happened, and then the whole thing was over by 25 minutes. In like 10 minutes Gambit just wrecked the entire map.

Gambit has to be the most feast or famine team in competitive history. It doesn't even matter who they play, it's just a straight up coin toss when they sign into the game client whether or not they are going to own or suck.

My dream of 4 teams in EU LCS finishing 6-12 and having to do some kind of toilet tournament for the relegation spot is still alive.

Libertine fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Mar 21, 2015

• Locked thread