Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreyvas
Jan 13, 2014
They're the exact same size, why would she be lighter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

ms. pac-man is a bit shorter than pac-man, and she also doesn't have a tipper mechanic on her moves

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

sharrrk posted:

ms. pac-man is a bit shorter than pac-man, and she also doesn't have a tipper mechanic on her moves

A fatal change

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Dreyvas posted:

They're the exact same size, why would she be lighter?

Because we don't want to be rude.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Pac-people don't have the same cultural pressures as humans when it comes to weight and frankly it reeks of colonialism that you're so willing to ascribe your own standards to them.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Countblanc posted:

Pac-people don't have the same cultural pressures as humans when it comes to weight and frankly it reeks of colonialism that you're so willing to ascribe your own standards to them.

I see.

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.
I just realized that between Bowser, Olimar, Pacman, Donkey Kong, and Robin, and Chrom if you count him, there's six dads in the roster and not a single mother. We clearly need Ms. Pacman to even the mom-to-dad ratio.

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

Theta Zero posted:

I just realized that between Bowser, Olimar, Pacman, Donkey Kong, and Robin, and Chrom if you count him, there's six dads in the roster and not a single mother. We clearly need Ms. Pacman to even the mom-to-dad ratio.

Mama Peach?

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Donkey Kong isn't a dad.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Lucina and Robin can be moms.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Mamma Peach.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Rosalina could be considered to be the mother of all Lumas.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Theta Zero posted:

Samus.

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Mama Luigi

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Theta Zero posted:

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

palutena is basically pit's cool mom

F. Lobot
Jul 6, 2010

Sonic is a dad in the alternate timeline that split in 2006.

laplace
Oct 9, 2012

kcab dneb smra ym semitemos tub ,reh wonk I ekil leef I
If cut content and stupid internet videos are to be believed, Peach and Luigi are parents too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JcK_Bfe3sw

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

sharrrk posted:

palutena is basically pit's cool mom

That's not how Pit sees it

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

TheKingofSprings posted:

That's not how Pit sees it

Pit is just Oedipus.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
Mewtwo is pretty much done and will be released soon, Sakurai says

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Next Direct is gonna rock.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Theta Zero posted:

there's a male robin???

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Betting on April 1st since that's when Gold and Platinum rewards pop up in Club Nintendo, i'm expecting Platinum members can pick the Mewtwo DLC if they hadn't registered both games. Ten more days and I'll be proven horribly wrong!

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Ruggington posted:

there's a male robin???

i still can't figure out why robin only has 4 colors. she doesn't even have blue or green alts for team battles!

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

sharrrk posted:

i still can't figure out why robin only has 4 colors. she doesn't even have blue or green alts for team battles!

Team colors were replaced with outlines, so now they don't have to make Red/green/blue alts for everyone.

Speaking of alts though, I'm upset that Marth's hair never changes color. All of Lucina's "based off other FE character" alts change her hair color to match, but Marth is stuck with Blue.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

jivjov posted:

Team colors were replaced with outlines, so now they don't have to make Red/green/blue alts for everyone.

Speaking of alts though, I'm upset that Marth's hair never changes color. All of Lucina's "based off other FE character" alts change her hair color to match, but Marth is stuck with Blue.

It's especially lame on his Roy-themed alt. Making the hair red would have made that alt color really cool, but now it's just a blue/gold vaguely Roy-themed outfit.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Roy doesnt even deserve an alt color in this game. He should be thankful he gets one of marth's lovely costumes.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

jivjov posted:

jesus

F. Lobot
Jul 6, 2010

ADHD is ruining Villager for everyone right now.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

He actually sold me on maining villager.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Why are so many idiots against customs in tournaments they're the only thing that make Smash 4 interesting to watch.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

How Rude posted:

Why are so many idiots against customs in tournaments they're the only thing that make Smash 4 interesting to watch.

Logistics

Also Villager is The Actual Devil

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Villager is amazing, and he should be, because Animal Crossing owns.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

There is nothing funnier in this game than the custom villager strategy. For those of you who aren't watching, he just sits at the ledge using the explosive balloon up B, with the tripping sapling as cover, and he spams gyros and slingshot moves until the opponent gets frustrated and makes a mistake and they get owned. I love it.

Dreyvas
Jan 13, 2014
This is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen, wow.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Ban diddy

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Dreyvas posted:

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen, wow.

It's actually really good. I'm sincerely sad he lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Are they playing in a church gymnasium? lmao

• Locked thread