Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hyperriker
Nov 1, 2008

ur fukt m8

Ilyich posted:

Get your Stevo bingo cards ready, some big Super League games on the telly this week.

I loving love this, I can hear him in my head despite having not watched any Super League for ages and ages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Soliola has been another top buy. Say what you like about Stick but all his buys have been very good this year.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Burn Down Canberra posted:

Soliola has been another top buy. Say what you like about Stick but all his buys have been very good this year.
Soliola is a gun

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
Canberra have to score number 3 now.

gently caress saints are dire.

Edit: Oh my lord.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Stone Cold Blake Austin

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Stone Cold Blake Austin

drat I wish we could have kept him.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Very disappointing end to the half. Its like night and day with Hodgson and Vaughan off.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Someone tell Cornish to bang on a couple more try assists, I need him to out score SJ in fantasy

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.
Annoyed we didn't get Vossy commentating the Warriors game today, the replacement guy was terrible. Even worse Vossy is assigned to this garbage game instead - thought Sky NZ had contracted Vossy for our games?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

What a try

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Just give it. gently caress the grounding

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Penalty fucken try you cunts

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Haha Dugan

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.
That defense was woeful. Also those missed kicks will be vital.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Stick poo poo the bed with this one imo. He pulled all our best players off the field and gave the Dragons back the ascendency.

No wonder the Raiders can't get fans at the game. Its just depressing :(

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Stick poo poo the bed with this one imo. He pulled all our best players off the field and gave the Dragons back the ascendency.

No wonder the Raiders can't get fans at the game. Its just depressing :(

My favourite Ricky Stuart coaching moment this game was when they went down to 12 players for about 3 minutes because they couldn't organise a loving sub for an injured player

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Smorgasbord posted:

My favourite Ricky Stuart coaching moment this game was when they went down to 12 players for about 3 minutes because they couldn't organise a loving sub for an injured player

Yeah that was idiotic too. Looks like its suicide for me again.

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

I think I successfully tipped a Dragons victory over Canberra :wtc:

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Smorgasbord posted:

I think I successfully tipped a Dragons victory over Canberra :wtc:

It's loving Canberra, that's not much of an achievement.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
loving Canberra, how did they lose that

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

iajanus posted:

It's loving Canberra, that's not much of an achievement.

I'm the guy who had a bet with my mate that the Dragons' Canberra curse was bullshit and St George would get to 5 wins head to head quicker than Canberra....Canberra went on to win the next 5 on the trot. :negative:

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

There are a few players who are bad or not very good. See a player like Fensom gets wraps because he scores big in fantasy football but he also gives away so many penalties that his good is being outweighed by his bad.

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

There are a few players who are bad or not very good. See a player like Fensom gets wraps because he scores big in fantasy football but he also gives away so many penalties that his good is being outweighed by his bad.

Yeah I started watching Fensom closely due to Fantasy and he concedes a lot of really dumb penalties and simple errors.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Iosia Soliola is the new Canberra fantasy gun

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
That tackle was not dangerous

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

No commentary for some reason on the Storm / Sharks livestream which is great, dunno who Fifita held down to concede the penalty just before but the ref mic picked up "You're a cockhead Andrew" as he ran past lmao

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Good lord some atrocious refereeing in this game

e; ben barba has somehow become even worse since leaving the broncos

Thinking fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Mar 21, 2015

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

It is bucketing up here in the gold coast. Prepare for a terrible game (you should have assumed it would be anyway)

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

iajanus posted:

It is bucketing up here in the gold coast. Prepare for a terrible game (you should have assumed it would be anyway)
That sucks. Hopefully the rain will make the Titans even more error prone.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I am nervous about this game.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I hate Channel 9 games because I can't see them in HD. :(

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Adam is a wonderful example of how a player should go about his business in the NRL
Those Wests jerseys are a bit meh, but at least the magpie is back on the shoulder.

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Adam is a wonderful example of how a player should go about his business in the NRL
I think Richards is offside.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Looks offside

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Jono C posted:

Those Wests jerseys are a bit meh, but at least the magpie is back on the shoulder.

Back where it belongs.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

gently caress

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Mills posted:

gently caress

As someone watching the game via this thread and twitter what's happening?

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

iajanus posted:

Wests don't appear to have received the memo about being huge underdogs for this game.

Junior club socks week for Wests too, I like it.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

iajanus posted:

Still 0 - 0

Tigers keeping up so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Lots of dropped ball on both sides. Richards fluffed two tries, one offside and one dropped ball. Reddy fluffed one with a forward pass. Still 0-0.

• Locked thread