Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

After yesterdays disappointment at 5 guys... and suffering from full on burg addiction I made a flatbread lamb burg for my wife, and 1 x lamb and 1 x beef burger for myself.

Now need to exercise...

RideTheSpiral posted:

had a good burg in brixton for lunch

Sexy, proper english chips too. I take it you removed onion rings before eating, otherwise that would be madness.

Which pub/bar/resto in Brixton?

Big Beef City posted:

Apparently there are some in the fridge that were discovered.
At first I was skeptical but have been re-assured there are pickles of some kind present.

I make pickled eggs.
I asked her if she was sure she wasn't just seeing the eggs and was told "No there are pickles". I'll keep you posted.

Tell me about the loving golf shoes man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

NienNunb posted:

Homemade burgs are the best burgs. Grilled onions, BBQ sauce, Swiss cheese. Was not a huge fan of the buns but otherwise great.

Weird fries. How did you make them?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Jamsta posted:

Sexy, proper english chips too. I take it you removed onion rings before eating, otherwise that would be madness.

Which pub/bar/resto in Brixton?

of course onion rings out. the crown and anchor. great beer pub and good food

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i went to fatburger and it was really good. $16 CAD after tax and tip for a huge burger tons of fries and a 16 oz beer.

in canada it is VERY rare for burgers to be served rare. guess what fatburger doesnt give a poo poo.

im going to go back and take pics.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Mar 22, 2015

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Thinking about fast food burgin tonight... Options are pretty good we have:

- cookout
- burger king
- wnedys
- mcdonalds

What do?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

double big mac for sentimental value alone

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i am of the opinion that McD > Wendys > BK tho

dont know what cookout is

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

numberoneposter posted:

i am of the opinion that McD > Wendys > BK tho

dont know what cookout is

This.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Cookout is very cheap but dece. Probs better than McD's

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

its funny im such a food snob but i still love a big mac

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

I never heard of Cookout so it's probably Cookout > Wendy's > McD > BK.

Also last time I went to a Fatburger I was pretty disappointed, very similar to Five Guys in terms of quality/price/service.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
No Carl's Jr option?

They make some good burgers.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

last time i had five guys was returning from bachelor party in portland and driving 400 km up I5 in a kia shitbox without AC in the middle of the summer.

my hangover + meatsweats didnt go so well on forming a favorable impression of five guys burger. biased opinion i guess.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Chinatown posted:

No Carl's Jr option?

They make some good burgers.

Not any nearby and theyre called hardee's here.

I ended up grabbing a big mac. Got fresh piping hot fries with it. All in all it was good burgin.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

thathonkey posted:

Thinking about fast food burgin tonight... Options are pretty good we have:

- cookout
- burger king
- wnedys
- mcdonalds

What do?

I'd say cookout, because I've never seen one, but every time I see a menu posted and it's plethora of unhealthy poo poo at rock bottom prices, I get kinda jealous.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Last time I was in the states I was pretty much fueled by Five Guys. When a burger place has a dude who's entire job is just to chop potatoes for the fries, you know you're in for a decent burger.

This place in Melbourne is alright too

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/71/1878932/restaurant/CBD/Rocket-Burger-Fries-Melbourne

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Sizone posted:

I'd say cookout, because I've never seen one, but every time I see a menu posted and it's plethora of unhealthy poo poo at rock bottom prices, I get kinda jealous.

pretty much exactly what it is. they have really good burgs for fast food and a lot of sides to choose from. for like $4.99 you get a burg, two sides, and drink. plus they a giant shake menu if you're into that.

after that other guy mentioned big macs above though i had my heart set

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

thathonkey posted:

Got fresh piping hot fries with it. All in all it was good burgin.

I'm that rear end in a top hat who always asks for fresh fries at McD's. If I'm eating the calories, might as well be good too. If it's not busy, I ask for a quarter pounder right off the grill too.

Most fast food is pretty ok, but poo poo sits too long. Get it fresh and its way better.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Ron Jeremy posted:

I'm that rear end in a top hat who always asks for fresh fries at McD's. If I'm eating the calories, might as well be good too. If it's not busy, I ask for a quarter pounder right off the grill too.

Most fast food is pretty ok, but poo poo sits too long. Get it fresh and its way better.

I ask for fresh stuff everywhere I go. To the point the panda express I frequent doesn't bother to ask, and just gets me stuff out of a new batch. You're not being a dick as long as you're patient and courteous when you make your requests.

Fresh orange chicken is the poo poo.

And fresh McDonald's fries are one of the few fast food fries worth eating.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i hate crinkle fries but del taco makes pretty good ones.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Sweet Tea posted:

i hate crinkle fries but del taco makes pretty good ones.

White castle on the other hand makes the worst.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i've never gotten a crispy fry from white castle. not one time.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

White Castle's fries are pitiful. A full on disgrace.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i still regret not at least trying white castle once when i lived near one

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

you're not missing much.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Sweet Tea posted:

you're not missing much.

im missing the ability to positively relate all my other burgers to theirs

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

white castles are so different from any other burgers that any comparison would be basically worthless. the patty is like 2 inX 2 in and has five holes in it and it's just grey with no browning. pretty worthless burgers imo but some ppl like them.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Sweet Tea posted:

white castles are so different from any other burgers that any comparison would be basically worthless. the patty is like 2 inX 2 in and has five holes in it and it's just grey with no browning. pretty worthless burgers imo but some ppl like them.

i know at least 2 people do

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Sliders are really their own separate thing, distinct from burgers.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

also they create the worst farts i've ever smelled. it's like being transported to a fart universe.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

White Castle is to burgers what Taco Bell is to tacos

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Manslaughter posted:

White Castle is to burgers what Taco Bell is to tacos

amazing?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Just get the microwavable White Castle burgers in the freezer aisle of your local grocery store, they taste pretty much identical

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

ElGroucho posted:

Just get the microwavable White Castle burgers in the freezer aisle of your local grocery store, they taste pretty much identical

This.

They have jalapeno ones now that are alright. I like them when I'm super stoned sometimes.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I always liked slider day in the cafeteria. Nobody liked em so they just ate the fries

Guess who ate as many sliders as he wanted those days :mrgw:

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I like your style.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Chili Cheddar Bacon Burgah

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005
Ate a jalapeņo cheddar burger from this place today.

http://louiemsburgerlust.com/

Delicious. Also added some mustard, pickles, and an a little salsa on the bottom. A good burg indeed.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

something clever posted:

Ate a jalapeņo cheddar burger from this place today.

http://louiemsburgerlust.com/

Delicious. Also added some mustard, pickles, and an a little salsa on the bottom. A good burg indeed.

that looks good as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

Fetus Tree posted:

that looks good as gently caress

Truth. Last Sunday I had the Trish Burger. Burg with mozzarella, Parmesan, sweet peppers, and grilled onions. It was awesome, but I ate it too fast and didn't pic it. Going to go back to the Trish probably next Sunday. I want to try their Italian burger which has the same cheeses but is made with an Italian flavored beef and served with marinara. Still haven't pulled the trigger on that though. My one a hour a week I spend at this place is my most sacred time of the week!

• Locked thread