Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Killed By Death posted:

TL still playing like complete poo poo with Piglet for no discernible reason :allears:

Piglet is the only guy who didn't die in all of that, somehow finds a way to be blamed for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

Asema posted:

xpecial can't tell piglet to not die :/ it's a big hurdle to get over

Piglet now telling Xpecial to not die with his ult.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rabidsquid posted:

Piglet is the only guy who didn't die in all of that, somehow finds a way to be blamed for it.

My comment was more aimed at xpecial being a twat more than Piglet tbh

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

rabidsquid posted:

I'm not blaming Piglet for that dude. My point is that when Piglet is on the team, Quas/Fenix/IWD play worse for some reason, I'm not claiming to know why.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Someone on gp10 did some research and TLs stats are largely the same with Piglet as with Keith. They even have similar gold per minute and damage dealt. Quas wards less but that can't be why they make worse decisions like individually walking four dudes into a 1v3.

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008
That was some soloqueue poo poo, especially Piglet walking into it way too late.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Killed By Death posted:

I'm not blaming Piglet for that dude. My point is that when Piglet is on the team, Quas/Fenix/IWD play worse for some reason, I'm not claiming to know why.

Accuse iwd of sabotaging piglet on the team and watch him freak the gently caress out on twitter, it's hilarious.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
lmao

I love this Vi build, the most fun poo poo in the world is to get fed and go damage

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Holy goddamn poo poo Meteos is actually going full damage Vi, I thought he'd go into tank after his second Brutalizer and Hexdrinker but that, boys and girls, is Blade of the Ruined King Vi in professional play. :allears:

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
I get the sinking feeling that Riot's going to nerf targeted CC into the ground AGAIN because a tem managed to ull together a comp that shuts down one of their precious unlimited mobility champions, and we just can't have anything countering mobility.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Aumanor posted:

I get the sinking feeling that Riot's going to nerf targeted CC into the ground AGAIN because a tem managed to ull together a comp that shuts down one of their precious unlimited mobility champions, and we just can't have anything countering mobility.

YEah, for surely they will nerf targeted CC and definitely didn't recently nerf Kalistas mobility

Violently Car
Dec 2, 2007

You are now entering completely darkness
This crowd is cold as hell

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
If only Cloud 9 would be more consistent, solo queue Meteos is so much more fun than tank pro play Meteos. :allears:

Violently Car posted:

This crowd is cold as hell

They sat waiting through multiple pauses almost as long as the actual game that ended up coming out of it and the fan vote would seem to indicate there are almost as many Liquid fans as C9 fans. Are you surprised? poo poo had longer pauses than a goonman.

morning wood
Oct 2, 2013
I really want to see a Viktor picked in one of the upcoming games.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

morning wood posted:

The Notorious P.O.B., the Apdo Dog, he love to play Viktor.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Great job, Cloud 9, the underdogs clinching the win against overwhelming competition from Keith and the gang.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

morning wood posted:

He is disabled rip

morning wood
Oct 2, 2013

Jerkface posted:

He is disabled rip

Wait what? :confused:

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Yeah there's a bug with his HP display that is apparently so bad it got an entire game remade in EU yesterday. RIP Viktor.

I loved C9's comp and they played it really well outside of the too-obvious dive on mundo that got punished. TL kind of threw that game really hard with the failed Baron sneak though.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Did Kobe just say that Saint stopped drinking?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I know about the Viktor bug yesterday but I can't find anything saying he's actually disabled for the rest of the games. Did they mention it on stream?

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

mistaya posted:

Yeah there's a bug with his HP display that is apparently so bad it got an entire game remade in EU yesterday. RIP Viktor.

I loved C9's comp and they played it really well outside of the too-obvious dive on mundo that got punished. TL kind of threw that game really hard with the failed Baron sneak though.

Having a point n click cc comp is an equalizer for mediocre teams so giving one over to a team like c9 is basically asking to get your rear end kicked. Tl had to have a monster early game to win that one.

SavTargaryen
Sep 11, 2011

Killed By Death posted:

I know about the Viktor bug yesterday but I can't find anything saying he's actually disabled for the rest of the games. Did they mention it on stream?

Yeah, they did mention that he was disabled until further notice.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

:siren: URGOT :siren:

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Gravity picked Corki, which makes them more hosed than just being Gravity.

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008
Wait... What?

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
:siren: URGOT PICKED IN COMPETITIVE, PIGS FLYING OUTSIDE :siren:

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

I love that Gravity doesn't really give a poo poo and just has fun.

Go Team Jackets

stump collector
May 28, 2007
UR

GOD

UR

GOD

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The Urgod :getin:

Transient People posted:

:siren: URGOT PICKED IN COMPETITIVE, PIGS FLYING OUTSIDE :siren:

I called it but thought it would be Quas first

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Schiavona posted:

Did Kobe just say that Saint stopped drinking?

Prepare to witness a power level greater than you could ever conceive

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Tsm definitely going to lose vs urgot

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Enjoy your one patch of Urgot being good boys, cause pro play definitely means he's gonna get his poo poo nerfed back into oblivion.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Naut support, Full damage Vi and Urgot. This is the best meta.

morning wood
Oct 2, 2013
Meanwhile Rioters are having clandestine meetings about how much they hate the current meta and how to destroy all fun.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

berj is just straight up missing farm from just the presence of urgot.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
The National Urgot Association's fiendish schemes finally bearing fruit

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
lmao urgot.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

morning wood posted:

Meanwhile Rioters are having clandestine meetings about how much they hate the current meta and how to destroy all fun.

It's kind of funny that in this scenario "fun" is 6k hp impenetrable tanks who get damage through building nothing but defense and destroying fun is any mobility being allowed.

edit: Riot isn't going to nerf tanks because of very minor pro play tho

rabidsquid fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Mar 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Why is Keane using the wrong skin ? :(

• Locked thread