Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

Pinterest Mom posted:

#breaking #news in 2015

is this tech gaymer bros or something because I'd imagine all the real queens got priced out years ago

fabulous snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

nah, they just wrote up an A1 article based on a gallup survey that shows that yep, sf has a bunch of gays in it

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
if the San Francisco Secret feed is to be believed you can have a guy over to your place to suck your dick within five minutes at any time of the day (if you pretend to be straight)

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

The Management posted:

if the San Francisco Secret feed is to be believed you can have a guy over to your place to suck your dick within five minutes at any time of the day (if you pretend to be straight)

there's nothing gay about two straight men sucking each others dicks.

right, bro?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

that's literally any large city though. i'm in montreal and grindr shows me 100+ guys online in the last hour in a 1km radius.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
there's lots of ways to have gay sex with a man that isn't 'gay'

don't make eye contact
don't say his name
don't let the balls touch

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

vodkat posted:

enough gay people have had the "hot straight friend" experience that straight guys are kind of fetishised

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Pinterest Mom posted:

that's literally any large city though. i'm in montreal and grindr shows me 100+ guys online in the last hour in a 1km radius.

they could be bitcoin enthusiasts

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Mr. Apollo posted:

why do they always ask for Facebook and Instagram profiles? is to make sure you don't associate with ~*~*urban youth*~*~ type people?

well let's see

one of the two people living there is male

they're asking for a female in her twenties

they want someone who is "outgoing" but never brings friends home and especially never has a boyfriend over

what possible motive could somebody possibly have for asking for photos from someone who fits those conditions

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

vodkat posted:

right, bro?

sounds like a nice evening

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

according to the romans it's only gay if you're the one being penetrated (oral or otherwise)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ide be alright if a human being came over to suck my alpha dick but only if he let me core out his nasty rear end in a top hat with my hosed up radula tongue and suck his filthy, turgid, throbbing cock until he came in my mouth, allowing me to push the cum up through my sinuses and out my nose and down into my straight perfectly primmed mouth to suck up again and again like a sloppy slurpy cum french inhale.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
idont really care about the color, girth, or lengh of a cock just so long as it's really hard. the hardness is what gets me off. some long thin cocked sproingy bitch come on over here with a cock like a doorstop bouncing all around - lmfao, gtfo here chump. gimme a small dicked chode thats hard and lead and im all over it

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
:staredog:

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
:cumpolice:

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
:killdozer::dong:

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

Smythe posted:

ide be alright if a human being came over to suck my alpha dick but only if he let me core out his nasty rear end in a top hat with my hosed up radula tongue and suck his filthy, turgid, throbbing cock until he came in my mouth, allowing me to push the cum up through my sinuses and out my nose and down into my straight perfectly primmed mouth to suck up again and again like a sloppy slurpy cum french inhale.

Smythe posted:

idont really care about the color, girth, or lengh of a cock just so long as it's really hard. the hardness is what gets me off. some long thin cocked sproingy bitch come on over here with a cock like a doorstop bouncing all around - lmfao, gtfo here chump. gimme a small dicked chode thats hard and lead and im all over it

I want to say source your quotes, but I'm worried that this is pure, unadulterated, internal monologue :gizz:

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
smythe is alright w/me

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Smythe posted:

ilu smythe 💞

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

eschaton posted:

social contract, motherfuckers.

i sure don't remember signing any contract

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Elder Postsman posted:

i sure don't remember signing any contract

your parents did. to get your berth certificate

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the social contract is ftw and the social network is ftl

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

id gently caress smythe :q:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

gently caress the android love out of him until he was gay 4 apple

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Smythe posted:

the social contract is ftw and the social network is ftl

ftl is a really great game

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

"so like, if a girl's giving you a blowjob and like, she starts caressing your sack, like, is that gay" --a thing overheard in class

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Luigi Thirty posted:

"so like, if a girl's giving you a blowjob and like, she starts caressing your sack, like, is that gay" --a thing overheard in class

obviously it is, guys like this really bug me.

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Elder Postsman posted:

ftl is a really great game

Truth

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Luigi Thirty posted:

if you have to ask, the answer is yes

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
apropos of nothing

Kraftwerk posted:

$12/hr is what you average if you're dumb and don't know how to hustle your routes properly. If you're smart you hang out in high density areas where people will most likely require cabs. Keep yourself informed on current events like Solaris, sporting events, concerts etc and be in the area for when they start or end.

When I drove for Uber I averaged about $26/hr working approximately 13 hours each day on weekends. You get a lot of big fares if you camp out downtown starting at around 11pm. During cold days I can score a huge volume of people from the condos around the Spadina, Bremner, Ft. York Blvd and Lakeshore area. Occasionally I hit up the condos and residential areas around Lakeshore and Parklawn Rd in Etobicoke to catch downtown club goers for 30 bucks a pop. Liberty Village also pays but most of the people living there tend to stay there so you never really go much further than Queen West or King West.

In addition if you're young, sociable and somewhat decent looking there are sometimes some nice little perks to being an Uber driver, that's all I'm going to say.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

infernal machines posted:

apropos of nothing

so at most he made $35,000 in a year before covering any of his massive expenses and having no social life on weekends

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Nintendo Kid posted:

so at most he made $35,000 in a year before covering any of his massive expenses and having no social life on weekends

in the second most expensive city in the country, yes

this was a success story

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Nintendo Kid posted:

taking advantage of drunk women is more of an anti-social life

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Nintendo Kid posted:

Yeah, how does expect anyone not to go "Is that all ?" at $26 an hour before costs ?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

jre posted:

Yeah, how does expect anyone not to go "Is that all ?" at $26 an hour before costs ?

when you've never actually had a real job $26 looks drat good

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

uncurable mlady posted:

when you've never actually had a real job $26 looks drat good

Well, yeah, but its about $6 an hour after petrol and car depreciation

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

jre posted:

Well, yeah, but its about $6 an hour after petrol and car depracation

poor people are pretty bad at math

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene
disrupt the transportation by ubering only in stolen cars

by leveraging local resources and making them available to the livery market on an "as-needed" basis, you can drive your costs down while discovering new market opportunities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

uncurable mlady posted:

poorpeople dumb enough to drive for uber are pretty bad at math

• Locked thread