Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

FartGhost posted:

mine is between lots of good posters and it's making me self consious, you were probably thinking "wow that's a lot of good posters in one place and it kind of looks like i did that on purpose, better put fartghost there"

stay safe FartGhost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

FartGhost posted:

mine is between lots of good posters and it's making me self consious, you were probably thinking "wow that's a lot of good posters in one place and it kind of looks like i did that on purpose, better put fartghost there"

every poster is inherently good, imo

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

ulvir

Chill la Chill posted:

every poster is inherently good, imo

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
urgh. I thought the 2nd g0m square with fluffs was a square, it's not, it's windy, i've been through every page of the thread literally 5 times and haven't found it, and i have fancy poutine and fancy beer calling my name so later tonight, which will give me time how to easily put them on a grid image and upload it and hopefully remember which i can find her square in. Also, dilf's image is mad hosed up and i can't edit it or open it for reasons beyond my kin, no matter which of the images i use.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

landy.

Qwerinty posted:

urgh. I thought the 2nd g0m square with fluffs was a square, it's not, it's windy, i've been through every page of the thread literally 5 times and haven't found it, and i have fancy poutine and fancy beer calling my name so later tonight, which will give me time how to easily put them on a grid image and upload it and hopefully remember which i can find her square in. Also, dilf's image is mad hosed up and i can't edit it or open it for reasons beyond my kin, no matter which of the images i use.

fluffie, blub, and wms' squares were never posted, but fluffie, psl, or security drone may have the files if you ask them for it.

FluffieDuckie

Qwerinty posted:

check your pms

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hey everyone fluffieduckie has a quilt room must be nice being in the one percent with excess living space with which one can devote to quilts

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

cha ching (the quilt room sound)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
um, p sure she said earlier that she has several quilt rooms

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

NO BLOOD FOR QUILTS

FluffieDuckie

BYOB Rachel posted:

hey everyone fluffieduckie has a quilt room must be nice being in the one percent with excess living space with which one can devote to quilts

Oh holy hell I meant the room the quilt is located in. Which is the dining room. Go ahead and cue the "duckies so rich she has a dining room" jokes

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i heard she has a whole quilt driveway

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

haha whatever scrooge mcfluffieduckie

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

"and here we find my quiltatarium"

pig slut lisa

irl is good

in the summers fluffie decamps to catalina island to a small, almost humble quilting cottage

landy.

FluffieDuckie posted:

Oh holy hell I meant the room the quilt is located in. Which is the dining room. Go ahead and cue the "duckies so rich she has a dining room" jokes

which dining room?

Machai

fluffie has a whole room dedicated just to eating

what's next? a room just for relieving yourself?

FluffieDuckie

:negative:

fuck. marry. t-rex

FluffieDuckie posted:

Oh... you 'dine'?? Regular eating isn't good enough??

XyloJW

BYOB Rachel posted:

haha whatever scrooge mcfluffieduckie

pig slut lisa posted:

in the summers fluffie decamps to catalina island to a small, almost humble quilting cottage

lmao

fuck. marry. t-rex

Us working class have to pay to go out to what we call a "Diner" for that kind of luxury

pig slut lisa

irl is good

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Us working class have to pay to go out to what we call a "Diner" for that kind of luxury

Machai

I bet she owns salad forks and seafood forks and other utensils for eating one very specific type of food

Machai

soup spoons

butter knives

fuck. marry. t-rex

Don't get me started on Microwaves; I'm still stuck with simple, old, normal Waves.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

In Santa Cruz did fluffieduckie
A quilted pleasure-dome decree:
Where bwee, the feathered doctor flies
And echoes through blanketed hall dies
Down to a sunless sea.

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

FluffieDuckie posted:

:siren: quilt update :siren:

gently caress yea im in the quilt

weird

by zen death robot
you're in my mouth

----------------

alnilam

I like fluffie and the quilt and the quilt room

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

I like fluffie and the quilt and the quilt room

Thanks for your support al.

landy.
I like the new thread title.

alnilam

I just had this crazy idea, i think the people who are joshing you actually like you too, and they're "pretending" for the sake of "jokes"!? Woah...

e:

(galaxy quest joke)

Machai

fluffie, do you actually park your car(s) inside your garage? are you, like, the bill gates of quilting?

weird

by zen death robot

landy. posted:

I like the new thread title.

its good

----------------

The X-man cometh
I'm not jealous of fluffie's combo quilt/dinning room, I aspire to have one of my own soon.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

pig slut lisa posted:

i heard she has a whole quilt driveway

Machai

private quilt jet

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I'm gonna consult an outside party tomorrow because I'm tired tonight, and counting pixels to align squares wore on my patience exactly 3 images in. I have all of them resized, but goddamn is this not a job for my usual brute force.

----------------

alnilam

Qwerinty posted:

I'm gonna consult an outside party tomorrow because I'm tired tonight, and counting pixels to align squares wore on my patience exactly 3 images in. I have all of them resized, but goddamn is this not a job for my usual brute force.

If you use inkscape you can align and distribute things more easily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Or if you send them to me i could maybe write a matlab script to do it

• Locked thread