Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Isn't the ED of Hyouka Chitanda and the other girl writhing around nude in a giant bed?

thats the first one. the second one they are dressed up like sherlock holmes detectives.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Nobody is naked in the first ED, otherwise yes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well, *points to thread title* you know what to do :mrgw:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

the first ED sucks because that never actually happened in the show

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Sydnesider posted:

The 2nd Op and ED are amazing. Can't believe I missed this great series due to post Haruhi S2 Kyoani rage. Can I request some more Hyōka gifs please?

and of course

Feoffic
Feb 13, 2012

Well, those convinced me to watch Hyouka.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

attack on giant wife

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

kilrei

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Would.

Webcormac McCarthy
Nov 26, 2007
But just what did the Astroclub cook in the end I want to know

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Sydnesider posted:

The 2nd Op and ED are amazing. Can't believe I missed this great series due to post Haruhi S2 Kyoani rage. Can I request some more Hyōka gifs please?
Glad to see Hyouka's makin' its way back here; it's one of my favorite shows. Not quite upbeat like the other gifs:

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Is Hyouka strictly low-stakes, "find out if A-kun likes B-chan" type mysteries, or does their after school club track down organ harvesting rings instead?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The closest they get to anything serious is trying to figure out a murder... that happened in the film clubs movie.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

Rangpur posted:

Is Hyouka strictly low-stakes, "find out if A-kun likes B-chan" type mysteries, or does their after school club track down organ harvesting rings instead?
These things aren't low stake man, people's dignities are on the line.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Rangpur posted:

It's more along the lines of "who's messing up the school festival" and "who destroyed a footbridge."

It's really good and worth watching, though.

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer

buzmeg
Jul 8, 2004
The Megg of Buzz

Rangpur posted:

Organ harvesting rings are that way -> Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I wish they'd do a season 3 of this.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

they are

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Horay!

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

All is, if i have grace to use it so...

buzmeg posted:

Organ harvesting rings are that way -> Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro

Ah, rear end in a top hat detective Neuro, if only it had gotten a second season.

Sure he's some sort of super-powerful demon too, but that's really secondary to him being a world class rear end in a top hat.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Stupid bitch.

buzmeg
Jul 8, 2004
The Megg of Buzz

Dr. MonkeyThunder posted:

Ah, rear end in a top hat detective Neuro, if only it had gotten a second season.

Sure he's some sort of super-powerful demon too, but that's really secondary to him being a world class rear end in a top hat.

And his demon powers are only ever really used to make himself even more of an rear end in a top hat.

However, I mentioned Neuro specifically because the author of Assassination Classroom is also the author of Neuro.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Shirobako

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I wish there was more Nichijou

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

a kitten posted:

I wish there was more Nichijou

Me too my friend

Popcorn
May 25, 2004

You're both fuckin' banned!

Anyone ID this?

e: vv ah poo poo, the only Ghibli I haven't seen! thanks.

Popcorn fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Mar 24, 2015

maybeflan
May 15, 2014

Popcorn posted:

Anyone ID this?

Looks like Whisper of the Heart.

morkus
Dec 16, 2014

Zwiebel
Feb 19, 2011

Hi!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Jojos is very serious

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

VAN, YEAH THAT"S THE MASTER PLAN

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Ok. This is hilarious. The subtitles when the short-haired girl goes between the cars should just be, "I loving hate you guys!" It almost matches the mouth flaps. :v:

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

morkus
Dec 16, 2014

where's this from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

morkus posted:

where's this from?

Bubblegum Crisis