Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Is Axiom Verge out this week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Sakurazuka posted:

31st.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Sakurazuka posted:

Next week.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

the truth posted:

Bought Diablo 3 because it as on sale. Hopefully the co-op accessible.

Co-op Diablo is super awesome and easy to get in to regardless of couch or online.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I cannot wait to play Bloodborne, at 9PM MST.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

a cop posted:

I cannot wait to play Bloodborne, at 9PM MST.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Is any part of bloodborne not on a copy and pasted old timey staircase area?

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky

Reverse Centaur posted:

You copy your posts for a toilet where turds are, and pasted them here. Roasted .

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Obsurveyor posted:

That Godzilla game that looks like a PS2 game???

PS2 was a good era for giant monster fights.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

No but seriously

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I don't think staircase technology has changed significantly between old timey and now timey.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Reverse Centaur posted:

No but seriously

oh you wanted a serious answer? I could just type yes for you. Yes, there are more than staircases in the game.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
Oh uh yeah Pizza haha that's really bad actually. Lol hurr durr look at me, I'm cool I'm eating pasta. People think food is good, actually its stupid haha.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Ruddha posted:

Oh uh yeah Pizza haha that's really bad actually. Lol hurr durr look at me, I'm cool I'm eating pasta. People think food is good, actually its stupid haha.

I don't eat. I drink.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Aphrodite posted:

I don't think staircase technology has changed significantly between old timey and now timey.

Certainly less design flourish, at least on the west coast. If the game was based here every handrail would be plexiglass.

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe

a cop posted:

WHAT'S THE BEST PS4 DEAL??????

Right now, Monoprice through Ebay is selling the PS4 for $360 :choco:

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Yechezkel posted:

Right now, Monoprice through Ebay is selling the PS4 for $360 :choco:

There's a $400 Walmart bundle that comes w/ TLOU and a spare controller. If you value a 2nd controller I think that's the best deal. Thanks though!!

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Ruddha posted:

I dunno if bloodborne is pizza level yet. More like a shawarma. And if you dare ask what's so good about a shawarma you are mercilessly beaten to death by shawarma fans.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

Blood borne............... is the air i breath

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Bloodborne will probably be a good video game and I'll play it at some point

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
I will not be playing Bloodborne tomorrow, in fact I will not play Bloodborne at all

until the download finishes

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

haveblue posted:

Bloodborne will probably be a good video game and I'll play it at some point

Same but tomorrow is some point right?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I have left a slot in my Gamefly open and my queue empty hoping to be a lucky Bloodborne recipient. Even if I get it I probably won't be able to play it until next Monday, though.

I did beat Shadow of Mordor, which was great. What PS Plus game should I play while I play the waiting game?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I'm gonna watch a shitload of bloodborne gameplay tonight, decide if I want it, then maybe get 4-9 day delivery because gently caress paying $3 for shipping.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Napping till Bloodborne.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

a cop posted:

Napping till Bloodborne.

godspeed gamer

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

FishBulb posted:

Same but tomorrow is some point right?

About to go on a trip, possibly next week. By then the wiki should be populated.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

haveblue posted:

About to go on a trip, possibly next week. By then the wiki should be populated.

I actually really enjoy the early souls experience when everyone is stumbling around with no knowledge of anything but it's a fair approach too.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Reverse Centaur posted:

I'm gonna watch a shitload of bloodborne gameplay tonight, decide if I want it, then maybe get 4-9 day delivery because gently caress paying $3 for shipping.

I mean you can skip the 4-9 delivery or paying for delivery if you buy it digitally. Is there some reason to not do that

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
gently caress arse cock. Can't trick Amazon to get US PSN codes as I have a UK debit card. It instantly shut my account down due to the discrepancy. Paypal's not even an option. :(

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

rabidsquid posted:

I mean you can skip the 4-9 delivery or paying for delivery if you buy it digitally. Is there some reason to not do that

Re-sale. Also I work 25 hours on Tuesday/Wednesday and the last game I bought digitally was The Order 1886. So yeah.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

poptart_fairy posted:

gently caress arse cock. Can't trick Amazon to get US PSN codes as I have a UK debit card. It instantly shut my account down due to the discrepancy. Paypal's not even an option. :(

What did you put as the billing address? You have to make up an actual US one but they shouldn't ever actually check for online codes.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

poptart_fairy posted:

You could try play-asia.com

oblomov
Jun 20, 2002

Meh... #overrated

poptart_fairy posted:

Play Asia has them I think, but not sure about the cost difference.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Sakurazuka posted:

What did you put as the billing address? You have to make up an actual US one but they shouldn't ever actually check for online codes.

I put in a Google building address. The problem is the support staff noticed it wasn't the same as what's on my card information, so no dice. Apparently it's an issue with UK debit cards according to another goon.

e; I'll give that site a shot.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Reverse Centaur posted:

If it's anything like Dark Souls 1 the Victorian cityscape's only a small part of the world.

shmee
Jun 24, 2005

poptart_fairy posted:

Why isn't Paypal an option? I use it to buy games from the US store, I did this:

1. Find a US address. In my case I used the head office of the company I work for,
2. Create a US PSN account using that address. Do not enter a credit card if asked to, you can skip it.
3. Create a US Paypal account using that same address. Again, no need to enter any funding information.
4. Add funds to that US Paypal account using my UK Paypal account (which has a debit card against it).
5. Add funds to your US PSN account using that Paypal account.
6. Video games. Bloodborne.

Edit: Corrected point 6.

shmee fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Mar 24, 2015

SectumSempra
Jun 22, 2011

Bi-Han now we've got Bad Blood
Bloodborne?

You guys are casual trash.

I'm a bit disappointed you couldn't preload 'Arcade Archives Mat Mania Exciting Hour', but you know what they say, you can't rush greatness. :allears:

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

FishBulb posted:

I actually really enjoy the early souls experience when everyone is stumbling around with no knowledge of anything but it's a fair approach too.

Yeah, I didn't look at a wiki for any part of my first run of Demon's and Dark 1 and I plan to do the same with Bloodborne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

poptart_fairy posted:

I put in a Google building address. The problem is the support staff noticed it wasn't the same as what's on my card information, so no dice. Apparently it's an issue with UK debit cards according to another goon.

e; I'll give that site a shot.

Ah weird, I've bough a bunch of PSN codes with my UK debit card and they've never once checked, maybe they caught on recently.

• Locked thread