Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Scarf posted:

From the Recent Purchases thread of all places...

I have a really stuffy nose right now, I could only dream of representing my country in the Booger + Water Olympics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBigglesworth
Mar 26, 2005

Lover of Fuzzy Meatloaf

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

First place. Deal with it.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

It looks ridiculous, but it's actually very helpful if you suffer from chronic rhinitis and can cut short colds. Provided you don't catch brain-eating parasites from tap water and die, obviously.

Dunno what the gently caress snot olympics is about, though.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Scarf posted:

From the Recent Purchases thread of all places...

Well who won, dammit??

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

stubblyhead posted:

Well who won, dammit??

The fuckin russian.

SplitSoul posted:

Dunno what the gently caress snot olympics is about, though.

Sadly it's fake. Ad campaign from russia.

lessthankyle
Dec 19, 2002

SKA SUCKS
Soiled Meat

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Hello Daniel...Come play with us....Forever and ever and ever....

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Does anyone have this without the glasses and kettle, but just the lady quietly tilting hear head to pour a gallon of liquified brains out her nose to a thousand-and-increasing yard stare?

MrBigglesworth
Mar 26, 2005

Lover of Fuzzy Meatloaf

Sentmassen
Oct 17, 2012

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

HP Artsandcrafts
Oct 3, 2012

:stare:

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?

The weird tint makes it look like unused footage from the second Matrix

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Nyyen
Jun 26, 2005

MACHINE MEN
with MACHINE MINDS
and MACHINE HEARTS

Where did you find this?

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Nyyen posted:

Where did you find this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxKJKWf32js

It's from a channel of some old guy who reviews old toys.

gamera009
Apr 7, 2005

What show is this from?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

FutonForensic posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxKJKWf32js

It's from a channel of some old guy who reviews old toys.

This is awesome, thanks for the link.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Frank, one of the good ones
s04e15 @ 1:30:15 -- The Beatniks

Jobbo_Fett has a new favorite as of 12:47 on May 3, 2015

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

The Oath Breaker's about to hit warphead nine Kaptain!

God I love this movie but this image really loses all the impact without the preceding three minutes of these two badasses just staring each other down.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

BlackIronHeart posted:

God I love this movie but this image really loses all the impact without the preceding three minutes of these two badasses just staring each other down.

Out of context it just looks like a stupid bloody samurai movie, but that doesn't do the movie any justice. If you haven't seen these movies, immediately go out and get Yojimbo and Sanjuro and watch them.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

eviljimmy
Nov 16, 2006

It's time for people to stop thinking they are entitled to everything and work for it
I wish this was bigger, I would love to use this as a Google+ background. Also I wish facebook had animated banners.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
Do people actually use Google+ or do you work for Google?

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

gamera009 posted:

What show is this from?

Japanese game show "Dero!", later re-themed and renamed to "Tore!". Some of the segments they used in the first one, especially one where the contestants are trapped in a room full of puzzles that slowly fills with water, didn't fly well after that huge earthquake and tsunami a few years back. They remade it with a more Egyptian "adventure" theme, at which point it started to suck.

EDIT:
If you want context for the gif, the contestants are ushered into the room without any hints. The floor starts to disappear and MOST everyone quickly notices and jumps on the little beams, where they are given quiz questions; each wrong answer shortens the beam back into the wall gradually until they fall off. If someone notices and grabs the plunger, they can use it on the wall to hold on when the beam gets short. The girl in the clip, for some reason, decides grabbing the plunger is more important that the floor disappearing and falls. But it's okay, because she's from one of those AKB mass-produced J-pop groups and deserves to be dropped into a pit.

Mezzanine has a new favorite as of 13:07 on Mar 25, 2015

aerion111
Nov 29, 2011

Prodigy of Curiosity.
Master of Jacks.
Apprentice of Masks.
And, when fighting the forces of darkness, always remember: "Armor of Darkness, Weapon of Light"

beato posted:

Do people actually use Google+ or do you work for Google?

I use it to log into stuff, if that counts?
All the convenience of using facebook to log in, but without anyone ever seeing the automatic posts.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Good thing he kept that pack of Gushers in his kimono.

Grei Skuring
Sep 12, 2011

:norway::thumbsup:
I made my gif even more unimaginatively trippy. Yay.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

BlackIronHeart posted:

Yeah I wanted to juxtapose that with the silly cat gif but a couple minutes on google search didn't turn up any longer gifs for that scene

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

hard counter posted:

Yeah I wanted to juxtapose that with the silly cat gif but a couple minutes on google search didn't turn up any longer gifs for that scene

Is this the real life?

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Whiirrr
Feb 14, 2006

Soiled Meat

Grei Skuring posted:

I made my gif even more unimaginatively trippy. Yay.

:shroom:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Fightclubber Man 2: Jack's War

Funosaurus
May 28, 2009

Requesting a gif of some video game award winner who can't leave the stage like a normal person and instead rolls around like a walrus. Anyone got it?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Funosaurus posted:

Requesting a gif of some video game award winner who can't leave the stage like a normal person and instead rolls around like a walrus. Anyone got it?

I believe you're talking about Marn.

edit, found it:

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

I've posted this gif before

and I now know its from this movie http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourist_Trap_(film)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless