  • Post
Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

Sir Tonk posted:

Additionally, he was on Letterman and got hounded a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNHStv8N9kQ
My word O'Reilly has really developed into a disgusting lumpy fleshbeast in his old age. His usual head-on presentation from his own show doesn't capture his full magnificence at all.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Sir Tonk posted:

Look, Cowger is a serious conservative activist. I'll bet he even uses the Conservative Web Browser.

47 loving dollars

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Sir Tonk posted:

Look, Cowger is a serious conservative activist. I'll bet he even uses the Conservative Web Browser.

You know that sounds like a great way to fleece people.

Pixelboy
Sep 13, 2005

Now, I know what you're thinking...

Crowsbeak posted:

You know that sounds like a great way to fleece people.

We really are missing out on easy money

brb, I'm going to make a Conservative [Twitter|Irc|Gopher|Eudora]

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Best of all its not like you're selling them snake oil. I mean unless giving them easier access to sites that raise their blood pressure really is that wrong.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

quote:

WASHINGTON — Daily Caller founder Tucker Carlson’s brother Buckley Carlson referred to New York City mayor Bill de Blasio’s spokesperson as a “self-righteous bitch” in an email to his brother obtained by BuzzFeed News.