Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

It looks like 15 people wanted keys, 1 from US, 1 from EU, the other 13 didn't say.

Will it help you if everyone lists their region?

Probably not, I'll most likely just get a mixed batch. No need to spam the thread.

demonR6 posted:

New mods out.

Reticle w/ Alt Mode Always On

Battle Loading Icons

Players Panel Icons

Zoom Out

Zoom In Overhead

Link to these please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Here, I'll make it easy on you:

1. Derakarsis (US)
  2. Perestroika (EU)
  3. nerd death screech (US)
  4. Missing Name (US)
  5. xthetenth (US)
  6. wjs5(US)
  7. Daylen Drazzi (US)
  8. General Battuta
  9. Infidelicious(US)
  10. zxqv8(US)
  11. Dr. Arbitrary(US)
  12. Kazinsal
  13. Shalhavet
  14. Sidesaddle Cavalry (US)
  15. Ataxerxes(US)
  16. Lando131 (US)
  17. Hencoe (US)
  18. sparkmaster (US)
  19. cheese (US)
  20. zotix (US)
  21. raverrn (US)
  22. Kubrick (US)
  23. Winged Orpheus(US)
  24. Argas (US)
  25. Ihmemies (EU)
  26. Plankalkuel (EU)
  27. Dravs (EU)
  28. Desiderata (EU)
  29. Jihad Joe (EU)
  30. McSpanky (US)
  31. PadreScout (US)

Edit: I'll just keep updating this list. If more people get keys we can try to work our way down the list 'till everyone is taken care of. Just update your older posts with the region and I'll put it on there.

Dr. Arbitrary fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Mar 26, 2015

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
From what I've found poking around, there's a process you can go through to get your EU code swapped for a US code and vice versa.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

1. Derakarsis
  2. Perestroika (EU)
  3. nerd death screech
  4. Missing Name
  5. xthetenth
  6. wjs5(US)
  7. Daylen Drazzi
  8. General Battuta
  9. Infidelicious(US)
  10. zxqv8(US)
  11. Dr. Arbitrary(US)
  12. Kazinsal
  13. Shalhavet
  15. Ataxerxes(US)
  16. Lando131

Edit: I'll just keep updating this list. If more people get keys we can try to work our way down the list 'till everyone is taken care of. Just update your older posts with the region and I'll put it on there.

I'm US

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Grakkus posted:

One of those gamemodes, the one with the three cap circles, is awful though. The points the caps provide contribute too much to winning and ships are too slow/unmaneuvrable players are too dumb/retarded to react to caps, so the winner of the match is usually whoever caps two points at the start.

Fixed that for you.

Crash74
May 11, 2009

demonR6 posted:

New mods out.

Uh link plz?

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

MY LIFE GOAL IS TO STICK A FLESHLIGHT INTO THE END OF A HOWITZER AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF IT
Certainly interested in keys (NA)

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
Mission accomplished :fsmug:

sparkmaster
Apr 1, 2010
I would love a key. US Please.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy

TheFluff posted:

Probably not, I'll most likely just get a mixed batch. No need to spam the thread.

Link to these please?

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/21244-from-eu-mod030modpack-carnival-in-wows/

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Cool

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

1. Derakarsis
  2. Perestroika (EU)
  3. nerd death screech
  4. Missing Name
  5. xthetenth (US)
  6. wjs5(US)
  7. Daylen Drazzi
  8. General Battuta
  9. Infidelicious(US)
  10. zxqv8(US)
  11. Dr. Arbitrary(US)
  12. Kazinsal
  13. Shalhavet
  15. Ataxerxes(US)
  16. Lando131 (US)
  17. Hencoe (US)
  18. sparkmaster (US)

I'm also US, and bad at reading

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
I would desperately love a key :ohdear: US player

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

I didn't realize that the T10s were more expensive than in WOT. That's a hefty chunk of credits.

Comparing the US CA line with the US MT line I think I figured out how much a boats credit is worth though. Not that the economy is balanced yet.

James Garfield
May 5, 2012
Am I a manipulative abuser in real life, or do I just roleplay one on the Internet for fun? You decide!

Prav posted:

I didn't realize that the T10s were more expensive than in WOT. That's a hefty chunk of credits.

Comparing the US CA line with the US MT line I think I figured out how much a boats credit is worth though. Not that the economy is balanced yet.

That's interesting, because the boats tier 5s make about twice as much as I remember tier 8 premiums making in tanks. I'm not sure if there's a credit/experience bonus in place, but at least for experience I would guess not.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

The tricky part with comparing per-match earnings is that the average match time is longer and I'm not sure on exactly how much.

Experience income probably isn't fine-tuned yet, but they seem to be discounting research costs for the beta rather than increasing the earnings.

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE

Can't view that link because I'm not in the US beta.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Prav posted:

True, but you earn a ton of money with CVs and premium. I can make 300k+ in a good round.

deathbagel
Jun 10, 2008

TheFluff posted:

Dropbox below is probably better

deathbagel fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Mar 26, 2015

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Can I get added to the list that would like a key? I'm based out of the U.S.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy

TheFluff posted:

That's everything that was in the thread. Pretty much cut and dry install like in WoT. I dropped the individual files into my DropBox for you and linked them where they should be.

poo poo, URL code does not work within code.. will fix.

View PostHootorez, on 30 January 2015 - 09:41 PM, said:
In the subsequent. If the mods here are not prohibited, then I'm not going to create a lot of topics with different mods, and I will continue this topic.

Big crosshair screen with numbers and Rangefinder without Alt
Big Crosshair 3.1.jpg
Big crosshair screen with numbers
Rangefinder without Alt
Added folder for mods.
Archive extract in game folder with the replacement file paths.xml
Attached File Big_Crosshair_0.3.0 (Hootorez).rar 322.44K

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4z88bjmf1fi2fg5/big%20crosshair%20screen%20without%20alt.rar?dl=0

Attached File Rangefinder_with_out Alt_0.3.0(Hootorez).rar 1.05MB

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sk5alvdktuvhi5m/all%20information%20without%20alt.rar?dl=0

New 11/03/15
A separate version of the modifications to the display of all the information in markers without clamping Alt (strip XP with glasses survivability, range finder in sight, distance from the icons of ships and aircraft).
Attached File All-information-without-Alt-0.3.0- (Hootorez).rar 1.05MB

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dcqb9s66cjdugt8/%5BWOWS%5D%20Hootzer%20%20Crosshair.rar?dl=0

To disable mods, unzip paths_orig.rar in a folder with game original file paths.xml and to remove from the client folder res_mods
Attached File paths_orig.rar 134bytes
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Contour icons with flags from modpack "Carnival in WoWS"
Do you have a flag.jpg
Icons turned in all the windows interface
Added folder for mods.
Attached File Contour_icon_flags_0.3.0(Hootorez).rar 2.78MB

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j9ts5v52634n40p/Contour%20Icons.rar?dl=0

NeW 11/03/15
Corrected icon destroyer Minekaze for mod with contour icons.Unzip the folder with the game on top of the mod icons.
Attached File Corrected_icon_destroyer_Minekaze.rar 16.94K

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fs6m2bvuewit44q/Coutour%202.rar?dl=0

To disable mods, unzip paths_orig.rar in a folder with game original file paths.xml and to remove from the client folder res_mods
Attached File paths_orig.rar 134bytes
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Easy modification cameras for artillery fire. [Patch 0.3.0]
easy Mod artillery camera.jpg
- In the config added two additional cameras with extended zoom and an increased angle of the camera on the target. (The most extreme camera binoculars)
- TPC camera that hangs over the ship and RMB for review, slightly raised and remote from the ship
- Cameras for shooting torpedoes and all cameras, for aircraft carriers are not changed

Attached File Lite_Cameras_with_mega-crosshair_0.3.0 (Hootorez).rar 328.74K

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8lislj2qx9b9kjp/lite%20cameras.rar?dl=0
For 0.3.0
Carnival.jpg
- Change the color scheme for the Allies over the green.
Markers changed on the principle of "all the ships in the lit up at the map shows clearly always" a slight difference in brightness only.
- Marker allocation target's attack and captured the goal made white as warning markers on planes and torpedo attacks.
- Markers enemy torpedoes (which triangles on the water) both orange.
- Returned old little enlarged bulb will light
- Doll ship moved to the sight (good for gun ships and destroyers)
- Maybe something else has been edited, but forgot)
Attached File Old_color_scheme_and_some_more_stuff_0_3_0(Hootorez).rar 718.01K
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personal sight for the Alliance [SEAL]: Unit Fighting Cats on RU server. And for all his friends

Increased standard sight with two vertical scale sand figures
In the three colors of the central front sight(white, red and orange).
To install unzip the file in the game folder.
(folder is res_mods / 0.3.0 /)
Download the archive.
Author: Hootorez

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1c9kgvcel...rez%29.rar?dl=0

demonR6 fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Mar 26, 2015

Stevefin
Sep 30, 2013

One of the mods deleted my torpedo warning sound/indicators :negative:

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Stevefin posted:

One of the mods deleted my torpedo warning sound/indicators :negative:

Huh? They are all visual..

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

It feels like you can't get a key without subscribing to every little thing WoWS related. But I'd still like to be added to the list of desperate key-beggars for the US.

Stevefin
Sep 30, 2013

demonR6 posted:

Huh? They are all visual..

Yeah the triangles above torps are gone, the indicators near the cross air is gone, and even the sound is gone

raverrn
Apr 5, 2005

Unidentified spacecraft inbound from delta line.

All Silpheed squadrons scramble now!

I'd like a US key if at all possible.

Kubrick
Jul 20, 2004

TheFluff posted:

Is there anyone who still wants keys? I have an opportunity to ask Wargaming for more. Can't promise anything though.

I would love a key (US). Every key giveaway has been a roller coaster of emotions ultimately ending in a deep boatless depression.

email niceckrich @ gmail .com

Kubrick fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Mar 27, 2015

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
+1 US key beggar. It's better than spamming some streamer's twitch chat to try and get one.

SuperSix
Aug 22, 2012
loving pubbies man

Nagato, Amagi, Destroyer, Cleveland

vs.

Cleveland, Coca Cola, Nagato

Guess who won

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

Lay a fire within your soul and another between your hands, and let both be your weapons.
For one is faith and the other is victory and neither may ever be put out.

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
1. What the hells a coca cola

2. The Miyagi sucks so bad. Sprays 14" shells everywhere even when perfectly aimed. Only good use I found for it was when I turned the corner and Banzi'ed a near full health Amagi and took him with me.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Saint Celestine posted:

1. What the hells a coca cola

I assume a pensacola

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

I could use a US key for a friend.

Krataar
Sep 13, 2011

Drums in the deep

How do I get a broadside instead of firing one gun at a time?

MREBoy
Mar 14, 2005

MREs - They're whats for breakfast, lunch AND dinner !
Double-clicking fires all guns (that are pointed at the target), click and hold fires them one at a time in sequence.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Krataar posted:

Double click. Holding the left mouse will fire in sequence.

Is sequential fire more accurate? I would assume it wouldn't experience the convergence issue talked about with the all guns fire at once.

Jaroslav
Dec 31, 2007

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Krataar posted:

double click your left mouse button

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

gwrtheyrn posted:

I assume a pensacola

Is Pepsicola too obvious?

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
People have been mentioning that you can see torpedos from miles away but I don't get the warning until they're 2 second from impact most of the times. Any insight? Is it only a visual indicator and not audio?

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

Zettace posted:

People have been mentioning that you can see torpedos from miles away but I don't get the warning until they're 2 second from impact most of the times. Any insight? Is it only a visual indicator and not audio?

After they're armed, you can see them coming from the distance by little arrow indicators riding along the surface of the water. As they get closer you can get a better view of them cutting through the water surface.

If you're into sniper mode, they'll also put icons around your aim indicating the position of any nearby torps, and then there's the obvious warning beeps as they get closer. If you can't see them, or hear them, at all until they're pretty much in your water intake then I imagine this game must be very much harder for you, friend.

Also, nerf the Cleveland because I don't like going against it :emo:

OSad fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Mar 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

You can see them on the screen before the alarm starts wailing at you, and you can't rely on just the alarm because it often doesn't start until it's too late for you to turn