Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

only the most uninteresting topics will do

e:poo poo :bsdsnype:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

mods ban this sick filth

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Linux Pirate posted:

roundabouts are not difficult

but those huge ones in major european metro areas look like a real pain in the rear end to deal with

the trick is to drive faster

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

prefect posted:

where is weedlord bonerhitler?
those are all apparently real names of real people btw

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

millenials: fighting back, as best they can

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Kenny Logins posted:

millenials: fighting back, as best they can

ninety's ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

duckfarts posted:

ninety's ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:agreed: on two levels

it's some frisky dingo-level poo poo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Linux Pirate posted:

just a reminder

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

axolotl farmer posted:

paging Shagglord

No ring, voted 1

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

BANME.sh posted:

traffic circles are actually really easy to use and this image is wrong

right hand lane, you gotta exit on the next exit
left hand lane, you can exit anywhere you want
no lane switching in the middle of the circle, jesus, what is wrong with you if you do this?

as long as everyone follows these rules nobody gets hurt

i'm the person who cuts across two-three lanes of traffic to get to my exit

oh wait no that's you you idiot hell fucker

Linux Pirate posted:

but those huge ones in major european metro areas look like a real pain in the rear end to deal with

at the arc de triomphe (13 entrances plus france's bullshit "traffic entering has priority sometimes but not always because gently caress you" traffic laws) the eventually just went "gently caress it" and got rid of all the signs and road markings and any crash there now is automatically 50/50 liability because even if someone just drives a steamroller straight across the middle of it destroying 200 cars each of those 200 cars were driven by someone loving dumb enough to try and go around the arc de triomphe so they're just as at fault

pram
Jun 10, 2001

goddamnedtwisto posted:

at the arc de triomphe (13 entrances plus france's bullshit "traffic entering has priority sometimes but not always because gently caress you" traffic laws) the eventually just went "gently caress it" and got rid of all the signs and road markings and any crash there now is automatically 50/50 liability because even if someone just drives a steamroller straight across the middle of it destroying 200 cars each of those 200 cars were driven by someone loving dumb enough to try and go around the arc de triomphe so they're just as at fault

stfu

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

goddamnedtwisto posted:

"big ben! parliament!"

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Party foul!

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

w00tmonger posted:

Party foul!

three RAPIDLY cooling pieces of pizza left

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
this

Linux Pirate posted:

but also this

Pumpy Dumper posted:

the one i go through in the morning has stop signs and traffic lights

whats the loving point

the one near me connects to two major roads. one has a yield right before a stop sign. the other has a four-way stop and then a yield

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

goddamnedtwisto posted:

the eventually just went "gently caress it" and got rid of all the signs and road markings
Didn't one of those progressive Scandinavian countries try this out in one town or something, and traffic accidents fell dramatically?

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Linguica posted:

Didn't one of those progressive Scandinavian countries try this out in one town or something, and traffic accidents fell dramatically?

they've done it in loads of places

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

goddamnedtwisto posted:

lol

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqpayZ2JqlU

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

Linux Pirate posted:

just a reminder

i got die shirt

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

you might say he was a bit of a blowout as an me

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I'm the cum totals

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:

Kenny Logins posted:

you might say he was a bit of a blowout as an me

he really bombed out

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Kenny Logins posted:

ice planet lego best lego

i don't care that this was several pages back

i had pretty much every ice planet lego set ever and this loving owns

i want to get a time machine and take this back in time and show this to myself when i was like nine years old

alg
Mar 14, 2007

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

yeah what to the cyclists do in this situation?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
go the wrong way around

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Pumpy Dumper posted:

the one i go through in the morning has stop signs and traffic lights

whats the loving point

its got that cool sign in the center though

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
shaggar's idea of accessibility

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
well then just use the elevator, you lazy poo poo.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

ol qwerty bastard posted:

shaggar's idea of accessibility

"gotta think of the disabled" said the director, popping a sick ollie

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

theflyingexecutive posted:

"gotta think of the disabled" said the director, popping a sick ollie

lol

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

:smithicide:

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
remember those "edgy" kids who always talked about how when they kill themselves, they're going to take a bunch of people with them

can we pre-emptively round them all up and shoot them so they can't do poo poo like this again

• Locked thread