Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Fumaofthelake posted:

There does not exist a mobile game that wants you to stop playing ever.

Puzzle and Dragons suggests I limit my playtime to 1 hour per day :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Sockser posted:

Puzzle and Dragons suggests I limit my playtime to 1 hour per day :shobon:

Reverse psychology. (I kinda like P&D.)

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Does PAD work with wifi yet? back when I first tried it i kept having server issues because I have terrible cell connection at my house

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

flatluigi posted:

Does PAD work with wifi yet? back when I first tried it i kept having server issues because I have terrible cell connection at my house

The only times I've ever had problems with P&D was when I had to use 3G. No issues with wifi for me.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Fumaofthelake posted:

The only times I've ever had problems with P&D was when I had to use 3G. No issues with wifi for me.

when I last tried it (a year or two ago) it wouldn't use the wireless connection is what I mean

glad that's not an issue anymore, I'll have to reinstall

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

flatluigi posted:

when I last tried it (a year or two ago) it wouldn't use the wireless connection is what I mean

glad that's not an issue anymore, I'll have to reinstall

Oh gotcha. I just opened my app to double check and not only does wi-fi work, it seems to suggest wi-fi as the optimal way to play from the text of the update screen.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

A big update is coming soon for Immortals including the two Austins we saw earlier, Macho King, and Skull King Triple H among others.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Won my third Survivor KOTR today, and got RVD and Eva Marie.

But at least I leveled up into Wrestlemania tier in Exhibition, and got a Wrestlemania Jimmy Hart support.

Bad day for draws.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I want to play Gang Beasts with Seth Rollins and Paige.

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

I haven't played SuperCard since before they started the Road to Glory matches. Are these matchups I'm getting still selected based on my deck's stats like they are in exhibition mode or is it going to get ridiculously hard later on?

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

They didn't play the highway stage. :(

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

mearn posted:

I haven't played SuperCard since before they started the Road to Glory matches. Are these matchups I'm getting still selected based on my deck's stats like they are in exhibition mode or is it going to get ridiculously hard later on?

The difficulty of RTG matches scales up based on which card you are playing for. Generally, the +3/+5 matches become unwinnable when you get towards the end of the card of your deck rating.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I like that Bryan won the whole thing through pacifism. Also Rollins lives to trash talk

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Immortals updated with a Macho King challenge, also a real fuckin' ugly picture of Roman Reigns

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Immortals updated with a Macho King challenge, also a real fuckin' ugly picture of Roman Reigns

let's be honest, the Brock one is just as bad

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

IcePhoenix posted:

let's be honest, the Brock one is just as bad

the brock one is bad but look at roman's face

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

the brock one is bad but look at roman's face

he looks like he's reacting to monkeybrock's breath

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

I now want to play this game, also I love Rollins says nothing, the game starts and he's the loudest person there.

EDIT:

"It's a furry convention, just chill." - Xavier Woods

:catbert:

Skunkrocker fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Mar 29, 2015

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Skunkrocker posted:

I now want to play this game, also I love Rollins says nothing, the game starts and he's the loudest person there.

EDIT:

"It's a furry convention, just chill." - Xavier Woods

:catbert:

Daniel Bryan is absolutely the best part of the video.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

2k15 is now worth buying just for Rick Rude's entrance.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

2K is making a phone version of WWE 2K15

http://www.wwe.com/inside/2k/wwe-2k-new-mobile-game-ios-android-27236116

Doomsday Jesus
Oct 8, 2004

Doomsday Jesus we need you now.

On the small screen with big IAP!

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Damnit, they're porting the wrong games in the wrong direction. There needs to be a PC or console version of Immortals.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

And a PC version of 2k

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Snacksmaniac posted:

And a PC version of 2k

Garbage on a different platform is still garbage.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
People like to mod garbage into interesting things.

TealShark
Mar 22, 2004

I shall duck behind that little garbage car.
Holy poo poo, the refs in the vintage WWF arenas wear the classic blue shirts with the bowtie. That's a touch I was not expecting.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

TealShark posted:

Holy poo poo, the refs in the vintage WWF arenas wear the classic blue shirts. That's a touch I was not expecting.

2K14 was really cool about this.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

TealShark posted:

Holy poo poo, the refs in the vintage WWF arenas wear the classic blue shirts with the bowtie. That's a touch I was not expecting.

Rick Rude's entrance took me totally off guard. It's really the best thing in the whole game.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

TheJoker138 posted:

Rick Rude's entrance took me totally off guard. It's really the best thing in the whole game.

Has to be to make up for how terrible 2K14 Rick Rude was.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oLTuZ_HEmA

Since we're talking about it.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I like how General Adnan is actually playable even though 2K said he wasn't.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

KungFu Grip posted:

I like how General Adnan is actually playable even though 2K said he wasn't.

Hey now you can't expect a busy company like 2K to keep track of tiny details like whether a character they just shipped is playable. You're being unfair.

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
This game sounds like wwf war zone but looks better. I haven't played a wwe game since the svr with Vince on the cover. This is the best they can do?

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
It's the best they can do with 6-7 months development time and a publisher who doesn't give a gently caress. 2K is no better than THQ and it's an annual release, development will always be hamstrung right out of the gate.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
What's with the latest DLC for 2k15? I don't remember this little lot being on their release schedule? It seems to have no theme either (Classic WWF, new gen) so I guess they're just chucking stuff out there people will buy? Why not? :)

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Macho King is cool and uses the magic of rainbows to beat up opponents.

DoctorDelaware
Mar 24, 2013
I finally won a Survivor KOTR! First one I've won since Ultra Rare! I can't wait to find out what I--

*Ted DiBiase*

*Cameron*

...oh, gently caress you.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Endless Mike posted:

Macho King is cool and uses the magic of rainbows to beat up opponents.

Yeah the macho animations and the new stone cold ones are cool. Rainbow Madness and Beer-based offense

Also I am unreasonably upset that 2k15 didn't put the full Rude Awakening in the game. Where are my hip gyrations?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

DoctorDelaware posted:

I finally won a Survivor KOTR! First one I've won since Ultra Rare! I can't wait to find out what I--

*Ted DiBiase*

*Cameron*

...oh, gently caress you.

I feel your pain. My rewards for my first Survivor KOTR win were Emma and Summer Rae.