Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

iajanus posted:

Grill'd looks decent, and has decent toppings, but to call the meat "good" is an epic mistake. They're dry, dull patties with very little taste. They just use the other ingredients to try to hide that. They're also pretty expensive for what you get - there's a lot of better places if you just look around a bit.

Not that I wouldn't eat there, but there's many better burgs out there.

Also the first time I had one of their burgers it had a bit of steel wool in it and the staff seemed surprised I brought it back and asked for a replacement. Not sure what they thought I should do with it.

i can accept that, the things i like most are the relish and non-meat parts even though its not like the meat is bad. the chips are real good though. and yeh lovely customer service can happen anywhere i guess

Lupin posted:

Gimmick burger (squid ink bun)

that looks amazing but the bun is a bit of a turn off.. id probably eat it but id much rather it just had a normal bun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Place near me used to be an arbys. Now is a burger place. Decent burgers, sells beer and has an indoor play area for my kids.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

gently caress Arbys. How are they still around?

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Supported by the income of morbidly obese rednecks that would rather slurp down some soggy slices of pussy flap than chow down on a big juicy burg with (trigger warning) vegetables on it

Jamsta
Dec 16, 2006

Oh you want some too? Fuck you!

Manslaughter posted:

slurp down some soggy slices of pussy flap

Yessir!

Cheech Marinade
Apr 17, 2002
Made some burgers for me and my roommate on Sunday. She wanted turkey, so I figured I'd give it a go.

Her patty, sized to fit a giant ciabatta roll I snagged from the grocery store bakery.

My burg, fresh bakery onion roll, mayo and dijon mustard, cheddar and grilled onions. Also dill pickle slices

It was way better than turkey should have been!

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Went to Smashburger for lunch. Got this.

Left happy.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Norns posted:

gently caress Arbys. How are they still around?

I, uh... I like the mozzarella sticks and shakes.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

True story: I ate a meat sandwich at arby's once on a field trip in the 6th grade, then had such horrid and disgusting farts the entire bus ride home that everyone moved away from me and I was all alone on the bus

don't eat at arby's

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Fullhouse posted:

True story: I ate a meat sandwich at arby's once on a field trip in the 6th grade, then had such horrid and disgusting farts the entire bus ride home that everyone moved away from me and I was all alone on the bus

don't eat at arby's

Goon.txt

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
You have to condition your insides to accept garbage. Only then can you eat Arby's and fart like a gentleman.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Arby's has good fries tho. Those market fresh sandwiches arent bad either i dunno if they still offer those or not it was such an uncharacteristic level of quality for them i wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt sustained

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

thathonkey posted:

Arby's has good fries tho.

Curly fries plus horsey sauce is an acceptable thing to order.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Just ate dinner here, outside Las Vegas

I got the fish and chips

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Yeah I dont do pork and beef blends. Smart move getting the fish and chips in this case.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Fetus Tree posted:

Just ate dinner here, outside Las Vegas

I got the fish and chips

wtf

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Well what do you expect it's vegas of course they fail miserably at trying to make a legit good burg

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I am sure there are some delicious, well made burgers in Vegas.

As is with anything in Vegas you gotta know where to look.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?
if it takes 4.5 lines in a menu to describe a burger you have failed

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I'm glad we all agree that thing looks like it would loving suck. Good job burg thread.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I'd still eat it though. Because burgers.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
It was not in vegas iirc

now im in the middle of the desert so probably no burgs

Fetus Tree fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Mar 26, 2015

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

This place opened up inside an already filthy 2nd rate karaoke joint and then both abruptly either went out of business or got shut down for liquor and food safe infractions. What a shame.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
I got a burger for lunch today, it was kinda dry and the bun was not great, i got fried mac n cheese bites with it though and holy poo poo those were awesome

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I still want to try fried Mac and cheese as a bun

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

Ramen burger. These were st the Sydney Night Noodle Markets and were radical. Technically a burger imo.

OnymousCoward
Feb 19, 2014
I had a burger tonight, from the local Harvester (a UK pub food chain for the americans).

Beef patty, Monterey Jack cheese, guacamole, jalapenos. Didn't take a picture because I forgot.

It was pretty good. And I had sweet potato fries with it, which are always awesome.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Big Willy Style posted:

Ramen burger. These were st the Sydney Night Noodle Markets and were radical. Technically a burger imo.

no

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

2 buns and a beef patty

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
It looks like a burger wedged between small intestines

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
not a fan of that but meh id gently caress with it

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Big Willy Style posted:

a raman burger and no one put an egg in it? Da Fuq?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

C. Everett Koop posted:

UUUUUNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :love::love::love::gizz::gizz::gizz:
yeah this is the winner of the group easy

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

a raman burger and no one put an egg in it? Da Fuq?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

you do not eat noodles with your hands

get to the loving wall and here is your blindfold and cigarette any last words???

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

OnymousCoward posted:

sweet potato fries
so good when they are just proper crispy. i love them when dipped in a curry aioli

yes i dip my fries in mayo and if its wrong i dont want to be right

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

numberoneposter posted:

yes i dip my fries in mayo and if its wrong i dont want to be right

i do sometimes because it tastes really good but its probably about as fattening as eating a second burger so not all the time

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Aioli is my favorite thing to dip fries in. It is like mayo, but way better. Barring that, the only reason ketchup needs to exist as far as im concerned is for fry dippage. It has no place on any other food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i dip my hot dogs in ketchup

• Locked thread