Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

ThePriceIsRight posted:

also wtf there is this belly dancer who says she works out every day (sunday-saturday) but she's definitely chubby. wat

Either she eats a shitload of food and drinks a shitload of soda, or she's lying about the workouts. Probably a mix of the two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

ThePriceIsRight posted:

so is 'down to chill' a classier way of saying dtf?

also wtf there is this belly dancer who says she works out every day (sunday-saturday) but she's definitely chubby. wat

yes and belly dancers are rarely the hot fit women these days. its more of a fat empowerment thing

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
In my old city there was a troupe of belly dancers. We called them "The Muffintops"

Fun fact: apparently you tip belly dancers just like strippers

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

C.P.A.N. posted:

Fun fact: apparently you tip belly dancers just like strippers
no i dont

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
one of the more depressing experiences of my life was going to a stripclub and seeing the look of disappointment on the chubbiest girls face and outright staring at the prettier skinnier girls.

it was v sad and i dont like stripclubs

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

from the fatshaming thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACBQ5Zj3Zao

enjoy

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

He has a point

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Noctone posted:

tinder seems kind of pointless when you can just go to a bar and do pretty much the same thing in a much more efficient fashion

Physically going to a bar and talking to a bunch of women (the majority of which won't be interested just because of the vagaries of attraction) is more efficient than sitting in your sweats, swiping right until some girl messages you her number and you go on a booty call.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
I like hiking and going on adventures. Also message me if you have a beard.

Every girl's profile in Colorado.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

ThePriceIsRight posted:

so is 'down to chill' a classier way of saying dtf?

brah did she just start?

I went on a date with a girl who turned out to be fatter than i thought and she'd just started to belly dance. a year later and i saw some of her pics online... RIDIC. She looks incredible now. so if your gal has just started... stick with her and you'll reap the rewards.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
No because fatness increases over time

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Star Man posted:

I like hiking and going on adventures. Also message me if you have a beard.

Every girl's profile in Colorado.
Also in Minnesota. Fuckin' hipsters.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

only if you're a perma-stationary goon/goonette/troon

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Sheep-Goats posted:

No because fatness increases over time

Fatness is mathematically a logarithmic curve.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

only if you're a perma-stationary goon/goonette/troon

Only if you're not a six sigma anomaly

This post written in a supine position atop a foam bed after messaging a stupendously out of my league girl on a website called OK Cupid

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
lol she replied.

This date is going to be like the one with the pretty anesthesiologist where about halfway through she had just decided to be a dutiful good date despite her having everything in her life sorted that I have profoundly hosed up apart from the whole being tall and white things.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Sheep-Goats posted:

lol she replied.

This date is going to be like the one with the pretty anesthesiologist where about halfway through she had just decided to be a dutiful good date despite her having everything in her life sorted that I have profoundly hosed up apart from the whole being tall and white things.

Dude you have all points covered. White and tall. just get a dip ring depending on area and race you're going after amd you'll be squared

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Aferisan posted:

lol if you think bars are anything but places to purchase overpriced drinks while groups of people ignore each other and only hang out within whatever group they came with.

loving weirdoes stick to ur anime.

I go to bars alone all the time. I make lots of casual acquaintances and a few friends here and there. Sometimes I get some dates, and occasionally I even get laid from bars!

But if you dont have the confidence to talk to girls randomly at bars what the gently caress good are you on an OKC/Tinder date? Do you basically just awkwardly sit around and hope she let's you hold her hand or something?

Pro-Tip for online dates: plan your first date so you are walking distance to another cool place. 30 minutes into your first date, you have A Great Idea! If she goes with you to the next spot, you're in! You have officially shown your date (who is online dating for a reason... Which is loneliness), that you are a can-do guy, or at the very least not a total pussy and will attempt to have sex with her; which, since she's doing online dating, she is probably after.

If she's tired or too busy for the next spot, she probably doesn't like you.

Her profile says she's not into one night stands or casual flings? Well its not nice to call her a liar, so just RESPECTFULLY try to gently caress her; hold her hands and kiss her cheek before you put your hands down her jeans.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Mar 28, 2015

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

goon advice is the best

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

while on your date just politely reach across the table and squeeze her tit. this shows her that you're a confident guy that knows what a woman wants and also that you're good with your hands. she says on her profile she doesn't like to be assaulted indecently by goobers, but deep down she wants that tit squeezed. maybe even suggest about plugging all 3 of her holes on the drive home

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Tumble posted:

But if you dont have the confidence to talk to girls randomly at bars what the gently caress good are you on an OKC/Tinder date?

lol you're dumb as hell.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

LeoMarr posted:

Dude you have all points covered. White and tall. just get a dip ring depending on area and race you're going after amd you'll be squared

Do you mind if I dip while I watch u shower babe

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Sheep-Goats posted:

Only if you're not a six sigma anomaly

This post written in a supine position atop a foam bed after messaging a stupendously out of my league girl on a website called OK Cupid

I am doing the same thing but the username is different :spooky:

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol you're dumb as hell.

*sits in corner of bar with similar friends, doesn't see the point in meeting new people in an environment that has literally existed for thousands of years specifically to get people to meet new people."

"Guys, let me tell you why I know a lot about online dating."

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Tumble posted:

Her profile says she's not into one night stands or casual flings? Well its not nice to call her a liar, so just RESPECTFULLY try to gently caress her; hold her hands and kiss her cheek before you put your hands down her jeans.
I know chicks have to say this in some attempt to discourage idiot guys from messaging them "want some gently caress?" but anyone else have the experience where this is almost never true in practice once you're out on the first date?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Tumble posted:

*sits in corner of bar with similar friends, doesn't see the point in meeting new people in an environment that has literally existed for thousands of years specifically to get people to meet new people."

"Guys, let me tell you why I know a lot about online dating."

You're real dumb.

I know a girl on okc or tinder already finds me attractive. I don';t know that if I walk up to a random girl at the bar and it sucks knowing a bunch of guys probably already hit on her and perhaps she's sick of it for the night.

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Mar 29, 2015

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

LethalGeek posted:

I know chicks have to say this in some attempt to discourage idiot guys from messaging them "want some gently caress?" but anyone else have the experience where this is almost never true in practice once you're out on the first date?

Basically women are sick of being hit on by who they perceive as idiots who only engage them to gently caress.

Yea, if you're out on a date with a girl whose profile says "no casual sex!! serious relationships only!" and you're hitting it off, guess what! You guys could very easily hook up once or twice no big deal, because you took the time to actually make her laugh and be a Cool Dude.

If you can't regularly get laid from OKC or whatever, you really should kill yourself for being socially inadequate. It's pretty obvious it's just an online bar.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Mar 29, 2015

Hella Paunchy
Jul 25, 2007
More fun than a stick in the eye.

Yawgmoth posted:

Also in Minnesota. Fuckin' hipsters.

Sup Minneapolis homie. Being beardless in this town is pretty rough sometimes.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

You find something interesting about me besides my appearance (I know I'm attractive but my innards are even more attractive!)

400 lbs

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

quote:

About What?
Initially I made this profile for my work colleague who is single. But I felt a bit down in my head as I got concussion from some sicko the other night.
I decided to use this website to kill my time as my doctor prescribed me no work no study. Well. It's like going back to childhood where I only had fun no work.
I m looking for mature gentle man who has sense of humar and who knows the right thing and who will know what I want and give to me
I have met many rear end holes in Australia so I wish this time is good man I hope
Well no games. No head banging like that sicko I encountered the other night
Just relax and see what will happen

No games. No sex. No one night

Be a human being. We are NOT ANIMAL!!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

What I’m doing with my life
Music
I’m really good at
Rapping
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Michael Jackson
The six things I could never do without
Music
Make joke
Money
Mess around with people
Looking in the mirrors
Looking mean
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Music
On a typical Friday night I am
Making up different kind of rap
You should message me if
If u want to but i don't do nude remember that so don't message if u all about sex n hiting n rape girl ok

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Ninja Pangolin posted:

Sup Minneapolis homie. Being beardless in this town is pretty rough sometimes.
:hfive:

I'm beardless and I have no interest in "dive bars" which means the entirety of uptown is pretty much a write-off. Also when did they change the meaning of "dive bar" to mean "bar with poo poo lighting"? I had a roommate when I moved here take me to a "dive bar" and it was surrounded by $100k+ homes, with a leatherbound beer and wine list, free wifi, and a charcuterie spread on the menu. The only thing that made it seem like a dive was that the lights were dim and a few of the tables could have used a bit of refinishing. And every single person there looked like they had taken a bus from MCAD there.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Yawgmoth posted:

I'm beardless and I have no interest in "dive bars" which means the entirety of uptown is pretty much a write-off. Also when did they change the meaning of "dive bar" to mean "bar with poo poo lighting"? I had a roommate when I moved here take me to a "dive bar" and it was surrounded by $100k+ homes, with a leatherbound beer and wine list, free wifi, and a charcuterie spread on the menu. The only thing that made it seem like a dive was that the lights were dim and a few of the tables could have used a bit of refinishing. And every single person there looked like they had taken a bus from MCAD there.

Yeah I went to one a couple months ago where the back of the building had a chicken wire ceiling and lo and behold everything on the menu's twenty dollars, poo poo's ridiculous.

Hellequin
Feb 26, 2008

You Scream! You open your TORN, ROTTED, DECOMPOSED MOUTH AND SCREAM!
"I started up my own little group called Rush(Recreational Use of Substances Hinderer) we are a small group(and by small i mean just me but im looking for more people) that goes out that educates people on safe drug use and safe sex. Still in the start up stages but I hope it grows and i`m throwing a lot of time into it. I like to party and i want people to be safe so i figure this would be the perfect time to do both before school.

I am very connected to the earth and its oceans. I have been a druid of 2 years(in this life) and have continued my path and quest for wisdom and the protection of our earth.

I am a monogamous gender fluid pansexual. What that means is that i am a hybrid and I don`t care what sexual organs you have. It is about personality and the quality of your soul. If we have a connection that is another matter and i actually need to get to know you.

I'm not really into big muscular guys, mostly just gender fluid, Agender, trans people, and women."

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Hellequin posted:

I'm not really into big muscular guys, mostly just gender fluid, Agender, trans people, and women."

IE: not men. Just say it, it's ok. I feel the same way but I just say I'm bi and not bog down everyone with the details cause no one really gives a poo poo.

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

LethalGeek posted:

IE: not men. Just say it, it's ok. I feel the same way but I just say I'm bi and not bog down everyone with the details cause no one really gives a poo poo.

But what about boosting your special snowflake-ness?

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Yeah I went to one a couple months ago where the back of the building had a chicken wire ceiling and lo and behold everything on the menu's twenty dollars, poo poo's ridiculous.

You're also hosed if you don't hunt or fish or do redneck poo poo if you want a gal outside the cities.

Hella Paunchy
Jul 25, 2007
More fun than a stick in the eye.

Yawgmoth posted:

dive bars

My experience dating women from South Minneapolis has been that everyone says they love dive bars and adventures and hiking and riding bikes and poo poo, but they want to go to Icehouse and get tired on the way back from the DQ in Minnehaha Park. I'm trying to figure out a system to separate the posers from the people who want to go out and do real poo poo, but it's proving difficult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

The North Tower posted:

But what about boosting your special snowflake-ness?

That would require ME to give a poo poo haha. but this is the tumblr age where you have to be open to all genders/types/bodies/whatever instead of admitting you have types or god forbid if you're straight.

• Locked thread