Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gervasius
Nov 2, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Oh, all right. Thanks anyway, I really could start learning Russian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Gervasius posted:

Oh, all right. Thanks anyway, I really could start learning Russian.

It's mostly useless unless you're in aerospace engineering and it is also more inflected than German which means it's wicked hard to learn, not counting the interesting consonant combinations that are involved

I gave up on it after I learned how to read Cyrillic :v:

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol the dumb fucker is going on about the ukrainians using poles or french or germans to fire on his troops, oooooh that pesky nato invading my sovereign territory, alright boys unpack that brand new russian-provided ammunition and load it up into that russian armor and we'll finally push those homonazis out of the airport

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

i like pattern i see in western universities (talking about aerospace thing mentioned) where there will sometimes be some john smith teaching 'cooking for dummies 101' with 5% per homework and 10 homeworks over the year, and then some 'mathematical foundations of theoretical physics, advanced course' by makarov ivan illarionovich, with single test worth 100%

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

kalstrams posted:

i like pattern i see in western universities (talking about aerospace thing mentioned) where there will sometimes be some john smith teaching 'cooking for dummies 101' with 5% per homework and 10 homeworks over the year, and then some 'mathematical foundations of theoretical physics, advanced course' by makarov ivan illarionovich, with single test worth 100%

Yeah that sucks hard, i'm in a programming languages class right now where the final is pretty much 100% of the grade (it's 60% and the homework is 40%)

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Tusen Takk posted:

Yeah that sucks hard, i'm in a programming languages class right now where the final is pretty much 100% of the grade (it's 60% and the homework is 40%)
i hope that you at least are learning some language that didn't go out of fashion before you were born
my scientific computing classes were in turbo pascal, in 2011

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
Edit: The dude later dies in the hospital, so fair warning though the video itself isn't that graphic.

Five minutes in Russia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok8Xo1Bkjbc

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=lifenews.ru%2Fnews%2F95507&edit-text=

`Nemesis fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Mar 28, 2015

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Apparently that was a scam, spam or had commercially deceptive content.

Google racist against Russia? Not all Russians are scammers!

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

SnowblindFatal posted:

Not all Russians are scammers!

lol, ok..

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
Found a new link

also have a fun russian dashcam vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WaKGOIEWQ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DsXFaaO_GM

`Nemesis fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Mar 28, 2015

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

kalstrams posted:

i hope that you at least are learning some language that didn't go out of fashion before you were born
my scientific computing classes were in turbo pascal, in 2011

so far we have learned cobol, ML, and heavy emphasis on prolog

I have less than thirty days left in the class and he's just getting to 1980's C code lol

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

`Nemesis posted:

Found a new link

also have a fun russian dashcam vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WaKGOIEWQ4

That can't be russia. they're too happy

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

hemophilia posted:

That can't be russia. they're too happy
it is russia, it is fake video for comedy show kvn

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Is that jello?

If you follow Kadyrov on Instagram, you'll see that he wears that drat tracksuit/sweat jacket everywhere, even in the most opulent and luxurious surroundings. He likes being comfortable.

William Bear fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Mar 28, 2015

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwHkmfWJCAo

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW

William Bear posted:

Is that jello?

If you follow Kadyrov on Instagram, you'll see that he wears that drat tracksuit/sweat jacket everywhere, even in the most opulent and luxurious surroundings. He likes being comfortable.

this guy's a goon, right?

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
a polish girl has started wearing tracksuit tops to work every day. Has she been infected by the russian bug? Is squatting at meetings next!!??

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

NEED TOILET PAPER posted:

this guy's a goon, right?

Kadyrov is a goon given power, i.e. a socially awkward sociopath with autocratic tendencies and no regard for the wellbeing of others.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
Who is he? He looks a bit like my mate Dan.

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010
Looks pretty similar. Does Dan have a history of being a mass murdering rapist?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Lack of Gravitas posted:

I'm going to say nice things about Mr Putin, then when he reappears, not dead after all, and starts looking at what people said when they thought he'd croaked, he'll be all :shobon: and give me an oil company or an armoured division or something

I like how you think.

A Handed Missus posted:

no homo

would, wouldn't, would

Wooly Wladimir?

Bored fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Mar 29, 2015

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Ok the shirt is great but that kids face looks like you hit random a few too many times in a souls games character generator.

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

a polish girl has started wearing tracksuit tops to work every day. Has she been infected by the russian bug? Is squatting at meetings next!!??

just show her your potato :wiggle:

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

Ask her why she's acting so russian.

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

JaucheCharly posted:

Ask her why she's acting so russian.

Do this now

Once I told a Finnish woman that her native language sounded Russian to me and ...I won't spoil it, but it was worth it.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

conman celeblity Sergei Mavrodi loves a particular pose

this guy scammed from 10 to 15 million people in the 90s and used to do stunts like renting the whole Moscow metro for a day

this is the most formal he ever looked

he did his time, continues to run his giant ponzi scheme, and people continue to buy into it :ussr:

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Lil Bit O Vitriol posted:

Looks pretty similar. Does Dan have a history of being a mass murdering rapist?

Come to think about it, I've never seen them in the same room together... :tinfoil:

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

to be fair remembering all the people committing war crimes nowadays is hard

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

He looks like a mobile Stephen Hawking.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

akasnowmaaan posted:

Do this now

Once I told a Finnish woman that her native language sounded Russian to me and ...I won't spoil it, but it was worth it.
worf it :ironicat:

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

fatherboxx posted:

he did his time, continues to run his giant ponzi scheme, and people continue to buy into it :ussr:

we're all the same animals on the one little rock :911:

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

So much testosterone he was going bald in his teens.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

TasogareNoKagi posted:

So much testosterone he was going bald in his teens.

Putin traded hair to Baba Yaga in exchange for becoming world's most powerful manlet

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Бытие 1:29 "И сказал Бог: вот, Я дал вам всякую траву, сеющую семя, какая есть на всей земле, и всякое дерево, у которого плод древесный, сеющий семя;-- вам [сие] будет в пищу;"

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

Harmar Super(red)star

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.

midnightclimax posted:

to be fair remembering all the people committing war crimes nowadays is hard

How? I mean, where does this mans wealth come from? He says Allah, but I dun buy it!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

ANGRYGREEK posted:

How? I mean, where does this mans wealth come from? He says Allah, but I dun buy it!!

Russia & occasional human trafficking

• Locked thread