Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
Double posting because I got it to work. Here's what you do.

0) Have PS+. Fortunately this isn't a problem because nobody doesn't have PS+.

1) Close Isaac. Go to Settings/Application Saved Data Management. Make sure your Isaac save is in the cloud.

2) Delete your Isaac save from your system.

3) Turn your PS4 off (like, off, not Rest Mode) and on again.

4) Start Isaac, and use the in-game sync button to download your save.

5) Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! I had like ten of the things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
An Eden run where I start with Spirit of the Night and poor tears and range, and pick up Tiny Planet, Tech.5, Infamy, and the Soul... I'm having trouble hitting anything, but everything is having trouble hitting me.

Taratang
Sep 4, 2002

Grand Master
All my missing trophies finally dinged so now I just have to find the Godhead. 100+ Eden tokens didn't do the trick so I guess I'm doing this the hard fun way!

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Fedule posted:

Double posting because I got it to work. Here's what you do.

0) Have PS+. Fortunately this isn't a problem because nobody doesn't have PS+.

1) Close Isaac. Go to Settings/Application Saved Data Management. Make sure your Isaac save is in the cloud.

2) Delete your Isaac save from your system.

3) Turn your PS4 off (like, off, not Rest Mode) and on again.

4) Start Isaac, and use the in-game sync button to download your save.

5) Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! I had like ten of the things.

Ah, cool, thanks. I'll try that out.

edit: or I will whenever Bloodborne finishes downloading, anyway

Manatee Cannon fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Mar 22, 2015

Tofu Injection
Feb 10, 2006

No need to panic.
Finally beat ??? With the Lost. Early Brimstone and dead cat took me most of the way, became guppy on womb1. Was down to 3 lives on the Chest when another dead cat dropped (didn't even know that could happen).

Lost a life on Boss rush though so I still have that bundle of fun to look forward to.

...goddammit

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

That did the trick, thanks a ton Fedule.

shmee
Jun 24, 2005

Did it for me too, thanks for that!

Taratang
Sep 4, 2002

Grand Master
Rerolled Eden until I found Godhead and Real Platinum God popped - but no corresponding trophy. Deleting/syncing isn't working for this one :(

ShadeofDante
Feb 17, 2007

speaking of minds! know what's on mine? murders.
On the PC side of things, I finally got Mama's Boy unlocked in game... only to have Steam not give me the achievement, though I remember seeing it pop up with a HM Baby unlock achievement as well.

Is there a way to force steam to refresh the achievements unlocked?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

You could use Steam Achievement Manager to unlock it.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe
Check your Secrets screen, I've found that causes a Steam achievement check.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I know when the choice is roll the treasure room or roll the 2-item shop, the correct choice is shop, but I'll be damned if it ever seems to get me anything good.

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost
XYRV TYFV

Eden hardmode seed where you start with loving Abbadon.

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry
So I'm going through my second save file and I'm going for the D6 unlock (kill Isaac with dead baby) and I got undefined and some really weird luck:

I'm not pissed because I would've died if I didn't hit the I am Error room with 4 soul hearts, but it still looks silly.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Are there any Mod's that keep track of your past games? For example something that shows the past games you played, what their seed number was, what character you had, etc. ?

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMSo3dOuP-Y

Think this is the most overpowered run I'm ever going to have. It was a run of the mill OP run until I got to the chest with Death scythes, monstros lung, and dead onion. Chest had the curse that stops you seeing what item is what so I assumed I was going to screw myself over... the 4 chests dropped Chocolate milk, Money = Power, Crickets Body and Cancer.

0KYR 4X8H is the seed. Judas normal difficulty.

omeg
Sep 3, 2012

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Are there any Mod's that keep track of your past games? For example something that shows the past games you played, what their seed number was, what character you had, etc. ?

Someone posted a log reader here before that does just that. I don't have the original link but I can reupload it somewhere.

E: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwsmJuLBSszifmV0aW8xZklFN21aOEsySjE2bF9jMmZic3FwSVg4dGFQU2x6dlFxYktPTjQ&usp=sharing

omeg fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Mar 25, 2015

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
Wafer, sharp plug + satanic bible. Took loving forever ugh.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

I managed to assemble an infinite item use combo today (IPECAC+Pyromaniac+Sharp Plug) and managed to get the Meat Boy/Bandage Girl achievements. I did have to reroll every single pickup in the chest to get an Undefined then reroll the entire level twice with that, but it's finally loving done. I can't believe this is the easy way to get them.

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

TPFZ BRT7 - Polyphemus + sacred heart, plus sharp plug, scapular (after a reroll). Unfortunately I don't have the chest unlocked on this save, or I'd be smashing the game wide open. You also find a jera rune for more shenanigans.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

The easy way to get them is to do it before unlocking Conquest, but that isn't feasible for most people. I started a new save file and unlocked both in 3 tries using the Book of Revelations. Conquest just has a ridiculous spawn rate, which is unfortunate since the tier 4 familiars are cool.

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

I shall sing you the song of my people.
Fun Eden seed: 6HNL CKP0. You start out with Tammy's Head and the Ceremonial Robes, and Dark Bum is in the first Devil Room. I am wrecking poo poo.

Codiekitty
Nov 7, 2014

Pivotal Lever posted:

The easy way to get them is to do it before unlocking Conquest, but that isn't feasible for most people. I started a new save file and unlocked both in 3 tries using the Book of Revelations. Conquest just has a ridiculous spawn rate, which is unfortunate since the tier 4 familiars are cool.

I heard Conquest was glitched and can appear before you officially unlock him? Did they patch that?

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

Frustrating, I managed to find the habbit, pyromaniac and epic fetus, but the chest didn't any red poop or fires so that I could infinitely charge the D6 (or the monster manuel if I'd ever rolled it). Didn't get to fight Mega Satan as a consolation prize either.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
Eden run, started with Book of Revelations.

Thus have I become the only person in recorded history to have unlocked both Super Meat Boy and Super Bandage Girl legit.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

After me. The secret is to not want it, but drop everything you were doing when you see that book early in a run.

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

Thanks to CoX, my stairs will be protected forever!
I got both of mine legit. The trick for me was to not bother trying or thinking about it then accidentally get them while trying something else.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I still don't have either of them I hate you all very much right now. :argh:

I got a level three Bandage Girl once. Once.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Chocolate Milk/Polyphemus/Proptosis/Magic Mush/Cricket's Head/Death's Touch = the largest tear hitbox I've ever seen.

The shadow is the tear hitbox, note that I am in a 2x2 room.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe
Eden run that starts you with Monstro's Lung and Tammy's Head and hands you Death's Touch immediately.

MK7C
SEDK

if you feel like a nice therapeutic kill-everything run.

GrossMurpel
Apr 8, 2011

IMJack posted:

Eden run that starts you with Monstro's Lung and Tammy's Head and hands you Death's Touch immediately.

MK7C
SEDK

if you feel like a nice therapeutic kill-everything run.

I never knew Strange Attractor overwrites Death's Touch. Now I know :negative:.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

GrossMurpel posted:

I never knew Strange Attractor overwrites Death's Touch. Now I know :negative:.

Picking that up with Monstro's Lung seems like a really bad idea. Picking it up in the first place seems like a regular bad idea.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Getting the Ludavico Technique after getting Strange Attractor was fun though. Until I picked up Mom's Knife which made it so the knife only attracted items on the ground, not enemies.

omeg
Sep 3, 2012

That's a pretty weird spot for a secret room.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I think some secret room generations have a chance to go in just two rooms, although it isn't normal, fairly uncommon. If i cant find it in the 3-room spots i usually just give up unless i have essentially infinite bombs

egg tats
Apr 3, 2010

omeg posted:

That's a pretty weird spot for a secret room.

one of the walls bordering the better spot (three spaces up) must be blocked off, otherwise it would have gone there. Aside from that there's nowhere better for it to be.

sayonara chainsaw
Sep 27, 2013
I'm five items away from getting The Real Platinum God but i can't bring myself to spend hours looking for angel rooms and rerolling them for the items i need.

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzXU6HATahs

This is probably the funniest build I've had yet. Eden run starting with magnetic tears and gently caress all damage, Ludocivo and spoon bender in the basement made it a fairly unique run although I never got much damage and it was fairly tough to play. I got crickets body early on but it did nothing, then I picked up parasite in the chest and it turned into this..

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

The strangest part of that video was the fifty spiders that came pouring out of that one Wretched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grass Effect
Aug 10, 2014
https://twitter.com/tyronerodriguez/status/583524837538299904

Well, all our wildest dreams have been confirmed.