Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

whydirt posted:

Didn't you say you'd quit trolling this thread?

What kind of a man would troll his own thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WreckSov
Aug 26, 2011

LoonShia posted:

What kind of a man would troll his own thread?

He's grown bored of regular posting. You'll find his new desires are... unconventional.

denzelcurrypower
Jan 28, 2011
Anyone care to review or comment on the We-Vibe? Some friends reccomended it to me and while it looks pretty neat, I'm not sure if I can justify paying the hefty pricetag. After all, it seems to me that how well a vibrator works is really a personal thing that comes down to body shape/physiology (to some extent). Would hate to pay tons of money to find out the g-spot stimulation isn't up to par. Remote control seems like a cool gimmick if it actually works, but wouldn't be a dealbreaker to me. We already own a mystic wand which is great but we're looking for something that does more than just clitoral stimulation. http://we-vibe.com/

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

MoosetheMooche posted:

Anyone care to review or comment on the We-Vibe? Some friends reccomended it to me and while it looks pretty neat, I'm not sure if I can justify paying the hefty pricetag. After all, it seems to me that how well a vibrator works is really a personal thing that comes down to body shape/physiology (to some extent). Would hate to pay tons of money to find out the g-spot stimulation isn't up to par. Remote control seems like a cool gimmick if it actually works, but wouldn't be a dealbreaker to me. We already own a mystic wand which is great but we're looking for something that does more than just clitoral stimulation. http://we-vibe.com/

http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/wevibe2/

Here's a review of the wevibe2 that might be relevant.

ZoeDomingo
Nov 12, 2009

MoosetheMooche posted:

Anyone care to review or comment on the We-Vibe? ...

My boyfriend got one for my birthday (I think it's the 4+ but we haven't tried the app). The vibration is good, and it certainly makes things feel really nice when we're using it together. My boyfriend really likes it. :D

But you're right about body shape making a difference. I enjoy it but I haven't been able to get the vibration in just the right spot without pushing down on the outside part with my fingers. Otherwise it just moves around. And then my fingers cramp and that distracts me, so I haven't made it all the way to the finish line yet.

Whether or not that would be the case for you and your partner, I don't know. It is fun, and my boyfriend was fully aware that it might not be completely successful when he bought it.

I guess it's a case of "your mileage may vary."

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
I've said it here before but the solo use version does great things for my wife. We picked it up on a really cheap Groupon deal but it would have been worth the full price. The charger system with it "plugging in" via a magnet is the only bad bit really. And looking around that's about the worst received we vibe product. So everything else must just be pure packaged up orgasm.

Corley
Feb 2, 2010

MoosetheMooche posted:

I can understand why it would really work for some people but it didn't line up with my anatomy in a way that I could use it hands free and if I am going to use my hands anyways, I am using a stronger vibe. Didn't notice it doing anything fun for me internally (but I only have clitoral orgasms so I am a bad judge).

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
my gf wants anal but i dont want to use lube, is there compromise

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Motor oil.

What do you think? Go in dry, see how you like it.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

gently caress da Mods posted:

Is there a reason for not wanting to use lube?

anyway just use spit

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Yeah, the compromise is she gets out the strapon and you try taking it dry first. :getin:

Once the screaming stops, you can reconsider your position on lube.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Howabout you compromise with using lube, and then you get to have anal. It's her butthole, she has authority to set the rules.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

hoobajoo posted:

Howabout you compromise with using lube, and then you get to have anal.
Guys guys guys. It's lube. He doesn't want anything that nasty on his dick.

I mean really. Have some understanding here.

Sockmuppet
Aug 15, 2009

Turtlicious posted:

Can you mix Plan B into somebodies wine? It's just one pill right?

e: I'm in a tight window, so a fast answer would be good, I only have like 18 more hours left.

You jest, but there is a court case in the news right now where I live where a guy ordered abortion pills online (the kind used to carry out medical abortions in hospitals) and secretly mixed them in his girlfriends soda, and she miscarried at 12 weeks pregnant. They already had a kid, and he didn't want another one.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sockmuppet posted:

You jest, but there is a court case in the news right now where I live where a guy ordered abortion pills online (the kind used to carry out medical abortions in hospitals) and secretly mixed them in his girlfriends soda, and she miscarried at 12 weeks pregnant. They already had a kid, and he didn't want another one.
That's hosed up.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sockmuppet posted:

So... What does that even get persecuted as? Also, is it a miscarry if it's done on purpose?

Extremely hosed up though.

Sockmuppet
Aug 15, 2009

Turtlicious posted:

So... What does that even get persecuted as? Also, is it a miscarry if it's done on purpose?

Extremely hosed up though.

He's charged with (approximate translations here) grievous bodily harm towards her, and for terminating a pregnancy under extremely aggravating circumstances without the womans consent.

Filboid Studge
Oct 1, 2010
And while they debated the matter among themselves, Conradin made himself another piece of toast.

I'll say it was aggravating.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Sociopastry posted:

I need a bit of advice. My boyfriend is very well endowed and it's making sex a little difficult. Missionary is fine because he can't go super deep, but cowgirl, doggy style and butterfly is hard for me because it's painful if he gets too excited and goes to deep. I'd love it if he could go as deep and as hard as he wants to, because I also really enjoy getting it hard. Is there something I can do to make this easier?
Determine how deep he can go without hurting you and wrap a few turns of masking tape around his penis like you're prepping a drill bit to drill to an exact depth. Alternately, take the same measurement and trim a pool noodle to length as a bumper.

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost
You could always try wearing a few layers of clothing and using the layers as padding basically. Go on a ski trip or something and bump uglies through a few layers and see if that suits your fancy. It's not like we're trying to come up with a hydrophobic coating with industrial grade materials for cushioning and protection of the material. But if you are... I'm sure this thread could deliver.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
Sounds like a problem easiest solved by getting a bigger rear end. Consider silicon implants. You might get a discount if you get your tits done at the same time?

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Pool noodle is the funniest phrase in the world to me, so I support that plan.

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Masonity posted:

Sounds like a problem easiest solved by getting a bigger rear end. Consider silicon implants. You might get a discount if you get your tits done at the same time?

If cosmetic surgery isn't a route you'd like to go, you could try taking up a sport that leads to a bigger rear end. Have you considered taking up fencing, specifically sabre? Loads of big, but fit, asses in women's sabre...

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

BirdOfPlay posted:

...taking up a sport that leads to a bigger rear end. Have you considered taking up fencing, specifically sabre? Loads of big, but fit, asses in women's sabre...

Its not the cutting that's her problem, its the thrusting. Stick with foil or epee.

karkinos
Jan 3, 2015
I'm not sure if anyone has any experience with this, as I didn't even know the condition existed before I developed it myself.

About a year ago, I started developing chronic bacterial vaginosis after starting a particular brand of birth control (which I've since stopped using). I'm usually on top of it, but it comes back in full swing if I get my period, or if I eat too much bread, or I use soap rather than diluted shampoo or something, and of course, right after sex if I don't immediately go to the bathroom (which is often because I usually fall asleep right after).

Most of all, those "make your junk smell like flowers FER LADIES" wipes aggravate the gently caress out of it, but I would like to be able to use some kind of hygienic wipe occasionally without drastically messing with the magical and delicate bacterial flora that constantly holds me hostage. Does anyone have any suggestions? Most of the ones I've found have been heavily perfumed, or really oily (which seems odd???) and tend to be really harsh.

PS: Before anyone asks/comments, yes, I know that pussy smells like pussy no matter what. It's just that by the time summer rolls around, I don't have the time to shower three times a day to wash away sweat and so forth and I'm trying to be proactive about it.

ETA: It occurs to me now that this isn't a strictly sex related question, but I figured people on this thread would have some good input about genital... maintenance stuff.

karkinos fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Mar 28, 2015

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Baby wipes, but you should really see a doctor, or another doctor. BV isn't linked to carbs (that's yeast, questionably) or peeing after sex (that's UTIs).

karkinos
Jan 3, 2015

Anne Whateley posted:

Baby wipes, but you should really see a doctor, or another doctor. BV isn't linked to carbs (that's yeast, questionably) or peeing after sex (that's UTIs).

BV can be aggravated by any food that your body seeks to convert into sugars, i.e.: any simple carbohydrates. And when I say "go to the bathroom", I mean, "surreptitiously expel my boyfriend's semen from my vagina so that it doesn't mess with the bacterial flora", but I decided to be classy about it. And yes, semen can and does aggravate it. I have seen two doctors, both of whom prescribed me super intense antibiotics, which did nothing to prevent recurrence. I appreciate your concern, but I have had yeast infections and UTIs and can tell the difference between all three conditions. Chronic BV isn't the issue; as mentioned, I'm on top of it, I have not had a recurrence for a while since finding something that worked for me. The issue is finding a wipe that isn't soaked in perfume or bizarre chemicals. ETA: Baby wipes are often unscented, which unfortunately doesn't mean they're not soaked in chemicals. I would assume they usually are, since they're designed to clean up the squirts produced by a creature that habitually shits itself. I'm thinking more along the lines of like, would it be okay to use a tissue with coconut oil on it, or something.

karkinos fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Mar 28, 2015

Avalinka
Nov 4, 2009
Look up making your own baby wipes. You cut a paper towel roll in half and then soak it in a solution (water, aloe vera, castille soap, almond oil are usually ingredients).

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Your wipes are probably causing the issue in the first place. Leave your junk alone and don't clean yourself with anything but water and you'll probably be fine.

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty

Drink and Fight posted:

Your wipes are probably causing the issue in the first place. Leave your junk alone and don't clean yourself with anything but water and you'll probably be fine.

I've gotta say I agree with this. If you really need to feel like you've freshened up, why not just wet a bit of kitchen roll with plain tap water?

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Bollock Monkey posted:

I've gotta say I agree with this. If you really need to feel like you've freshened up, why not just wet a bit of kitchen roll with plain tap water?

Yes. Personally I use a clean damp washcloth when I come home on a hot day, but if you're still at work or something paper towels should be fine.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Drink and Fight posted:

Yeah I don't really understand the desperate need for special wipes throughout the day? Most of the time it's completely unnecessary and if you really have to, something like a damp washcloth or rinsing off with a little water will usually do just fine.

Also judging from your original post, using stuff like diluted shampoo on your junk is more of problem than carbohydrates or peeing after sex (which, as someone who has dealt with it before, have nothing to do with BV).

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
If you're worried about the sweat, you can always try a tapioca based powder to keep you mostly dry. I used to say talcum powder, but it's strongly linked to lung and reproductive cancers, so I stopped using it yes I know that the lung cancer is from inhalation of the ultra fine particles, but that's still not a good thing to have around

Definitely stop touching the mucous membranes with soaps and other chemicals if you can avoid it. It's the same as shampooing your hair every day to alleviate dandruff, you're going to damage the ecosystem of your scalp so badly that dandruff will form with or without the microbes normally associated with it. Stop salting the earth of your pussy for 3-6 days and reassess the problem, you may have to suffer through a couple days of odd smells to get back to normal, but aggressively cleaning yourself like that will only make it worse.

Also, baby wipes are a little gross. Ever gone down on a girl who wipes almost exclusively with them? I get using them every once in a while to clean up gross poops that can get stuck in your butt hair, but not every time you wipe. It made her taste like soap and smell like a public bathroom. Not sexy

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I heard that a Clove of garlic (wrap no!-scented waxed dental floss around it to help pull it out) inserted in your vag will help even out the ph.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

I heard if you wrap your used tampons in sage and bury them in the garden it will keep away the yeast pixies.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

FilthyImp posted:

I heard that a Clove of garlic (wrap no!-scented waxed dental floss around it to help pull it out) inserted in your vag will help even out the ph.

It's also good at keeping vampires away during your period.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
does anyone have any experience with scat play? How do we keep it all sanitary

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

You poop into a condom, duh.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Cross-posted from the PYF Awkward, Ugly, Gross....

Good safe beginner attire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

Microwave your poo poo first, to kill the bacteria.