Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

graph posted:

one time i called a guy Joe Salami (their last name was v similar) and ive never seen anyone loving flip out as hard as he did

probably because he got called that endlessly as a child

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Jonny 290 posted:

oh gently caress you, this conversation is over

lol

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

lol one of the best things about the old LF was the hillaryis44.org thread. hoooolllyyy poo poo.

the ant queen with ten thousand cunts
2008 lf was the best forum, and the hil44 thread was the best thread in that forum

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Jonny 290 posted:

I'd accept your argument if he had changed his legal name in those 37 years. But he hasn't. So you're wrong.

oh gently caress you, this conversation is over
its pretty much the equivalent of "barack HUSSEIN obama"

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
Obama bin Biden? Hard to fight terrorism with a name like that

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

THC posted:

its pretty much the equivalent of "barack HUSSEIN obama"

Barack Obama, despite being nicknamed "Barry" for the past decades, happily goes by his given first name because he's not ashamed of his heritage, unlike Jindal.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
this is fun, you guys are good fake-conservative roleplayers (:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Jonny 290 posted:

Barack Obama, despite being nicknamed "Barry" for the past decades, happily goes by his given first name because he's not ashamed of his heritage, unlike Jindal.

lol

pointers
Sep 4, 2008

Use whatever is on the campaign poster :shrug:

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
you know there's a reason why you can't "ironically " say the n word in d&d anymore

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
hahaha it really is the best when ostensibly anti-discrimination democrats just casually excuse their racism/sexism/etc. against republicans because of politics, and all without even a stitch of self-analysis

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
You're more racist than I am, Stymie. and I can prove it.

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam

FMguru posted:

2008 lf was the best forum, and the hil44 thread was the best thread in that forum

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Jonny 290 posted:

:suspense:

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001

Jonny 290 posted:

release the blood gates

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

JumpinJackFlash posted:

release the blood gates

sinekumquat
Jun 12, 2005

the most dangerous philosopher in the west
College Slice

JumpinJackFlash posted:

release the blood gates

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice
behead those who quote stymie

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i do recognize that i have racist thoughts and beliefs, however i work to correct them in myself and my daily life

(this is what's meant by self-analsysis btw)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

born on a buy you posted:

why are people quoting stymie on the original topic no one should quote stymie about?

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene
"barry" sounds like someone you sit and have a beer with

someone who probably doesn't review a "kill list" every morning before sending out the death robots

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
look if you're not going to say something racist and then spend the next page trying to spin about how racist you aren't then this isn't going to be any fun

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

"barry" sounds like someone you sit and have a beer with

someone who probably doesn't review a "kill list" every morning before sending out the death robots

you and i obviously know different barrys

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
is it like a bracket thing? like they were supposed to bubble up onto the kill list today, but windows update hit at the wrong time, they couldn't get the scoreboard PC up in time for the game, long story short they're getting pushed down a bracket for something totally unrelated to the game

also this http://i.imgur.com/T7clCjB.gifv

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice
speaking as someone who's actually doing the jindal thing (my official docs say one name, i go by another) i only think i'm getting in some kind of trouble if you use my real name

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i go by my middle name cause thats what my mama always called me and yeah whenever I'm dealing with the Man they use my first name and sometimes I forget and it leads to all kinds of confusion and hijinks

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

JawnV6 posted:

is it like a bracket thing? like they were supposed to bubble up onto the kill list today, but windows update hit at the wrong time, they couldn't get the scoreboard PC up in time for the game, long story short they're getting pushed down a bracket for something totally unrelated to the game

also this http://i.imgur.com/T7clCjB.gifv

behaves just like a makerbot!

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Stymie posted:

hahaha it really is the best when ostensibly anti-discrimination democrats just casually excuse their racism/sexism/etc. against republicans because of politics, and all without even a stitch of self-analysis

you do understand that political affiliation is a conscious choice and not a race or ethnicity, right?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

actually it didn't bury the nozzle into the build surface full strength so its better!

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

hobbesmaster posted:

actually it didn't bury the nozzle into the build surface full strength so its better!

that's because it's 3d printed itself

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

duTrieux. posted:

you do understand that political affiliation is a conscious choice and not a race or ethnicity, right?

yep

which makes it all the more hilarious when democrats gleefully engage in racism/sexism because they feel it's more important to discredit someone based on that conscious choice than to respect them as human beings

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx
there's a thread in D&D for u morons to LF about the presidential election in

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Stymie posted:

i do recognize that i have racist thoughts and beliefs, however i work to correct them in myself and my daily life

(this is what's meant by self-analsysis btw)

same, i'm a really good person

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Stymie posted:

yep

which makes it all the more hilarious when democrats gleefully engage in racism/sexism because they feel it's more important to discredit someone based on that conscious choice than to respect them as human beings

i know what you're trying to get at but racism/sexism are not the correct words

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Dubstep Jesus posted:

there's a thread in D&D for u morons to LF about the presidential election in

they're just disrupting the thread

why do you hate disruption?

jooky
Jan 15, 2003

Elder Postsman posted:

same, i'm a really good person

me too

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

duTrieux. posted:

i know what you're trying to get at but racism/sexism are not the correct words

what would you call it :allears:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Stymie posted:

it's going to be super keen to see how much sexism will be on display with multiple women candidates in the mix

my money is on the worst sexism being directed toward carly but the funniest being directed toward hilary

don't care, i'm voting third party anyway like i did last election

Typical Yosposter
Mar 30, 2015

quote:

don't care, i'm voting third party anyway like i did last election
just don’t vote, thats how i do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang