Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Cole posted:

then why do they land in so many more black people than white people

More bullets land in blacks because blacks shoot more blacks than anyone. Even the loving police and motherfucking FEMA AND HEPATITIS kill less blacks than the good old Blue Gummed and Silvered Back African Americantus specimens prevalent throughout the Northern of the American continents.

In short the Americanized Africans have once again Africanized and grown destructively violent while still growing in numbers.

You didn't think this phenomenon was strictly with the Bee's, did you Cole?

Do I literally have to explain the actual Africanized birds and the bees to you?

If they get it to 39 it'll be Willford Brimley Syndrome and Heart Disease that'll see that they do get got what the gats didn't get in the 3.9 decades prior of constantly trying to get got for a little extra pigment, fast twitch muscle mass and swagger

:rolleyes:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Cole posted:

then why do they land in so many more black people than white people

They are harder to identify when it's dark out.

Well poo poo officer. I thought it was stray cat fuckin with mah garbage cans. Turns out it was a coon.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

You're like the crazy, racist uncle I never had.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Thought I was reading the Freep thread for a sec, then I realized Freep doesn't host gifs.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

psydude posted:

So the emerging story is that the owner of the SUV picked up two cross-dressers and took them to a motel for a hot, wig-filled night of debauchery. When he woke up the next morning, they had gone and had stolen his SUV. Apparently they took the wrong exit off of 295 and went in the back gate of Meade to the NSA, freaked out because the vehicle was hot and they had drugs, and somehow figured that ramming a federal police vehicle at a high-security facility in the post-9/11 era was a better move than just playing it cool.

So, basically, White Chicks 2?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Did they ever figure out what all those trucks were bringing into the Kremlin?

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
I'm more worried about what they were bringing out.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

gently caress yeah

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

fits my needs posted:

gently caress yeah

:black101:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
death is certain

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

http://www.smh.com.au/world/russian...331-1mbl14.html
Russian dude calling for the total destruction of America because of war crimes.

"Mr Sivkov accused American politicians of committing several crimes including causing the deaths of 1,200,000 people in Iraq. He believed the only way for the "American elite" to be held accountable was for its military forces to be destroyed.

"American politicians have committed a variety of crimes. Will anyone be held accountable for those crimes? What about the international law, the UN and other organisations? Are they doing anything?" he asked.

Mr Sivkov told Pravda that the idea of the US preparing for a serious war against Russia using cruise missiles was plausible given that it had already launched a thousand missiles in Yugoslavia and Iraq."

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

fits my needs posted:

gently caress yeah

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
NO ONE CAME TO MY loving BIRTHDAY PARTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWfoWQdk3Qc

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

GoGoGadget posted:

http://www.smh.com.au/world/russian...331-1mbl14.html
Russian dude calling for the total destruction of America because of war crimes.

"Mr Sivkov accused American politicians of committing several crimes including causing the deaths of 1,200,000 people in Iraq. He believed the only way for the "American elite" to be held accountable was for its military forces to be destroyed.

"American politicians have committed a variety of crimes. Will anyone be held accountable for those crimes? What about the international law, the UN and other organisations? Are they doing anything?" he asked.

Mr Sivkov told Pravda that the idea of the US preparing for a serious war against Russia using cruise missiles was plausible given that it had already launched a thousand missiles in Yugoslavia and Iraq."

You forgot the headline of the article
"Russian analyst urges nuclear attack on Yellowstone National Park and San Andreas fault line" because this dude thinks dropping nukes on Yellowstone will set off the volcano underneath it, wiping out the US. Same story with dropping nukes on the San Andreas faultline to apparently sink California or something :nallears:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

fits my needs posted:

gently caress yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It2jlKdeJI4

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

orange juche posted:

Same story with dropping nukes on the San Andreas faultline to apparently sink California or something :nallears:

they should do this

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I would support that idea tbh.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

orange juche posted:

"Russian analyst urges nuclear attack on Yellowstone National Park and San Andreas fault line" because this dude thinks dropping nukes on Yellowstone will set off the volcano underneath it, wiping out the US. Same story with dropping nukes on the San Andreas faultline to apparently sink California or something :nallears:

This is total bullshit.

That would only sink half the state.

Crescendo
Apr 24, 2005

Strafe those atheistic degenerates. Color them green with lots of holes.

fits my needs posted:

gently caress yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELUP-oZQKM4&t=19s

Crescendo fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Apr 1, 2015

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

orange juche posted:

Haven't previous eruptions of the Yellowstone Caldera coincided with mass extinctions? Might as well just cleanse the earth with nuclear hellfire at that point, IMO.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

orange juche posted:

Admiral Snackbar

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Nuke Russia for all the hosed poo poo they've done, turnabouts fair play bitch.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Mike-o posted:

Nuke Russia for all the hosed poo poo they've done, turnabouts fair play bitch.

Give modern weapons, chemicals agents and nukes to the Mongols, watch the world burn.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I had to go to the DMV this morning and there was a group outside protesting both Obama and the Wall Street Republicans, stating that we were bullying Putin even though he's our friend.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
New Comedy Central host made some jokes and is labeled anti Semite and misogynist. Patton Oswalt makes awesome tweets in response.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...ontent=20150401

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Patton Oswalt owns.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Tweets 28 - 36 posted:

problematic

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Patton Oswalt owns.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Patton Oswalt owns.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Patton Oswalt owns.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Patton Oswalt owns.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Fart Sandwiches posted:

New Comedy Central host made some jokes and is labeled anti Semite and misogynist. Patton Oswalt makes awesome tweets in response.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...ontent=20150401

I'm not sure I still believe people when they say "SJW" is a meaningless term for people who dont exist as more than a boogeyman for MRAs or whatever

Like I used to believe that but now I'm pretty sure SJW is as appropriate a term for describing a group of violent, angry assholes just as MRA is the same

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

I'm pretty sure SJW is as appropriate a term for describing a group of whiny bitches

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

I'm not sure I still believe people when they say "SJW" is a meaningless term for people who dont exist as more than a boogeyman for MRAs or whatever

Like I used to believe that but now I'm pretty sure SJW is as appropriate a term for describing a group of violent, angry assholes just as MRA is the same

SJW is both an appropriate term for describing certain outrage addicts and has also been misused for people who just think that beating up gays is bad by people who don't.

It's kind of like "hipster." It is appropriately used for someone with a deep v-neck, fluorescent scarf in August, and waxed beard but has also been misused to describe anyone who listens to a band you haven't heard of.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Patton Oswalt owns.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

It originally started out that way. Then it was co-opted by MRAs and then again by feminists as an example of everything that's wrong with MRAs.

I still prefer its original use.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

psydude posted:

It originally started out that way. Then it was co-opted by MRAs and then again by feminists as an example of everything that's wrong with MRAs.

I still prefer its original use.

I guess, it just seems like the people going "it's a fake meaningless term" tend to also be the ones constantly calling for people to kill themselves

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow
Comedian, radio host, ladyboy aficionado, and all around sweet boy Jim Norton just wrote a really good article about all the SJW outrage.
http://time.com/3766915/trevor-noah-tweets-outrage/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
anyone that has ever used the word triggering unironically should never be taken seriously

• Locked thread