Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Tokido is way too powerful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
"well you know every tournament he gets second place" :lol:

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
That was a very Bolo Yeung promo too, which is fitting in a kumite.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
for those curious as to what bonchan said: "Oh is that so?"

cams
Mar 28, 2003

standing fierces the tiger knee for the win lol

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Bonchan, what the gently caress did he just do

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Yes Volcano level!

Bonchan is the King!

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Mar 28, 2015

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Owned.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

that was an amazing set

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Boy is Tokido's (murder)face red!

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Bonchan's impeccable defense wins the day.

[edit] Holy poo poo, confetti and Attack on Titan theme music.

[edit 2] Was there no prize money?

teagone fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Mar 28, 2015

Trollhawke
Jan 25, 2012

I'LL GET YOU THIS YEAR! EVEN IF I SAID THIS LAST YEAR TOOOOOO
God I love the smell of salty succubi in the morning
Cowards getting blown up

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Meanwhile, Team Stickbug in Nycfurby is killing esports.

WDIIA
Jan 14, 2006

K-I-N-G, The AU City Don
I know you heard about me
And this mission I'm on
But not a R-A-T,
I'm just tryin to live on
Not in a penitentiary
I'd rather be rollin chrome
Sorry to serious post in the middle of a tournament , but I was away for the past 3 weeks and it looks like several good tournaments went down, can anyone enlighten me to what Marvel and SF action I missed and where the VoDs may be found. Don't wanna read the thread too much and spoil everything

Thanks and Namaste

Sarchasm
Apr 14, 2002

So that explains why he did not answer. He had no mouth to answer with. There is nothing left of him but his ears.

WDIIA posted:

Sorry to serious post in the middle of a tournament , but I was away for the past 3 weeks and it looks like several good tournaments went down, can anyone enlighten me to what Marvel and SF action I missed and where the VoDs may be found. Don't wanna read the thread too much and spoil everything

Thanks and Namaste

The Capcom Fighters Youtube account has a lot of great matches up from Final Round 18, you should start there.

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

Am I missing something or is there no Twitch archive for the Red Bull Kumite? On the Capcom fighters account and Red Bull esports there's just three really short videos (like 30 mins combined)?

Foulbrood
May 17, 2004

This is it, Jonesy!

FanaticalMilk posted:

Am I missing something or is there no Twitch archive for the Red Bull Kumite? On the Capcom fighters account and Red Bull esports there's just three really short videos (like 30 mins combined)?
Supposedly it'll turn up on the Capcom Fighters youtube channel, but I'm in a similar situation and can't find any Twitch archives of it whatsoever :saddowns:

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Capcom fighters twitch VODs are subscriber only.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House
Spooky's on with Mike Ross to talk about some stuff or whatever http://www.twitch.tv/capcomfighters

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

The biggest heartbreak was having Arturo's stream open at the same time and hearing him trying to get into the Twitch Office lobby at every opportunity.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Level Slide posted:

The biggest heartbreak was having Arturo's stream open at the same time and hearing him trying to get into the Twitch Office lobby at every opportunity.

Of course poverty Art would want the free month of Turbo

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Does anyone have twitch archives or youtube links for top 8's or 16's for any big recent events? I've been without net for like...3 or 4 months.

Edit: Prefer USF4 and UVMC3 but I'll watch anything if it's good. In fact I'd probably prefer other games if the tourney is fun to watch. Any divekick tourneys lately?

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Any divekick tourneys lately?

ahahahahahaha

apple
May 18, 2003

Jose in the club wearing orange suspenders

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Does anyone have twitch archives or youtube links for top 8's or 16's for any big recent events? I've been without net for like...3 or 4 months.

Edit: Prefer USF4 and UVMC3 but I'll watch anything if it's good. In fact I'd probably prefer other games if the tourney is fun to watch. Any divekick tourneys lately?

For majors I'm pretty sure Combo Breaker and CEO will feature divekick. If anything Chicago's the home court for the game so Combo Breaker will probably be stacked.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Thanks, I know dk is pretty dead but they hit the spot when I'm :420:

Boobs is Fun!
Jun 25, 2005

KaneBlueRiver
The Chilean Sensation
#1 Hulk/Haggar in the World

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Thanks, I know dk is pretty dead but they hit the spot when I'm :420:

You are clearly a cool dude and we need to discuss your opinions further in person over a game of divekick (you bring the game, I'm dual modded)

edit: parenthesis totally not a weird drug euphemism

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Those are some pretty cool shirts on Art's stream actually.

Infiltration's shirt is a menacing side profile of Akuma and beneath it is written in Korean... butts

:allears:

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

Negronomicon posted:

Capcom fighters twitch VODs are subscriber only.

I know, I'm subscribed, they still don't have VODs.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I want art to win capcom cup now. He is so good.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Wow. Smug is going to Topanga. Is it possible for non Japanese people to get that now?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hypocrisy posted:

Wow. Smug is going to Topanga. Is it possible for non Japanese people to get that now?

xian has been going to all of them for a long time. He is not japanese.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Fauxtool posted:

xian has been going to all of them for a long time. He is not japanese.

Sorry for the poor wording. I meant if it was possible to buy Topanga access for non Japanese people yet.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Hypocrisy posted:

Smug wants to get that runback on Daigo. Hard.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hypocrisy posted:

Sorry for the poor wording. I meant if it was possible to buy Topanga access for non Japanese people yet.

niconico isnt region locked and there is an english version site

Mio Bison
Dec 14, 2005

violence is who I am, loser

Hypocrisy posted:

The main Topanga League (the B/A leagues at the end of the year) has been Western-purchasable the last two years but last year's Topanga World with PR Rog was region locked to Japan so who knows.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Isn't NCR this weekend?

evilalien
Jul 29, 2005

Knowledge is born from Curiosity.
Yes, should be starting soon.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

evilalien posted:

Yes, should be starting soon.

k that's what i thought. i've been spoiled by too many tournaments in a row starting on time

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Marvel 2 tournament is starting:

http://www.twitch.tv/iplaywinner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Anton's crusade against r/Kappa will never get old to me. :allears: