Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

The Lobster posted:

This is kind of out there, but is there a forum/thread for goons who are creating their own board games?

Yup!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Eshop cards are 10% off at Best Buy this week

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Thanks! :)

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
PAL update (week of April 2):

quote:

WII U eSHOP DOWNLOADS
    ? - ?
WII U VIRTUAL CONSOLE
    ? (?) - ?
WII U SALES/PROMOTIONS
    Master Reboot (Wii U eShop) - €3.99 / £3.49 until April 1
    Zen Pinball 2: South Park Pinball (Wii U eShop) - €2.49 / £1.99 until April 2
    TNT Racers - Nitro Machines Edition (Wii U eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until April 9
    Paper Monsters Recut (Wii U eShop) - €3.29 / £2.79 until April 9
    Citizens of Earth (Wii U eShop) - €7.999 / £6.99 from April 2-9
    Gravity Badgers (Wii U eShop) - €3.29 / £2.79 from April 9-29

3DS RETAIL DOWNLOADS
    Xenoblade Chronicles 3D - €44.99 / £39.99 (April 3, exclusively on New 3DS. Digital version includes a free Monado menu theme until April 9)
3DS eSHOP DOWNLOADS
    KAMI - €2.99 / £2.39
3DS SALES/PROMOTIONS
    Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS eShop) - €9.99 / £8.99 until April 2
    Mutant Mudds (3DS eShop) - €4.49 / £3.99 until April 2
    AeternoBlade (3DS eShop) - €5.99 / £5.40 until April 9
    Swords & Soldiers 3D (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until April 9
    Zombie Panic in Wonderland (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until April 9
    Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars (3DS) - €14.99 / £13.49 until April 9
    Asterix The Mansions of the Gods (3DS) - €19.99 / £16.99 until April 9
    Citizens of Earth (Wii U eShop) - €7.999 / £6.99 from April 2-9
    Comic Workshop (3DS eShop) - €4.49 / £3.99 until April 16
    Painting Workshop (3DS eShop) - €2.99 / £2.69 from until April 16
    Tappingo (3DS eShop) - €1.99 / £1.69 from April 2-23
    Legend of Dark Witch (3DS eShop) - €2.99 / £2.99 from April 2-23
    Rage of the Gladiator (3DS eShop) - €3.49 / £3.09 from April 2-30
CLUB NINTENDO DIGITAL REWARDS
    Tons of games across Wii U, 3DS and Wii! - list here, rewards page here. Ends September 30.

(not listed: lots of shovelware sales)

Don't read too much into the meagre update, it just means we're getting a Direct this week that'll drop a few surprises (including Gunvolt).

Champeenship
Oct 9, 2012
There have already been a few internet rumors about a direct on the 1st, with the usual leak/wishlist of reveals (SNES VC on 3DS, N64 VC upscaled to 720p, Star Fox co-developed by Platnium)

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Having a direct on April 1st would be such a Nintendo thing to do.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

A Direct full of fake stuff and lies

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

A Direct full of fake stuff and lies

I always believe in Nintendo.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

elf help book posted:

I always believe in Nintendo.

Even if they did an April Fools direct?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Even if they did an April Fools direct?

I trust Mario more than I trust my parents.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
EU dudes, the Super Mario 3D World OST is back up on Club Nintendo, 3000 Stars.

There's also a Kirby Triple Deluxe OST for 2000 Stars.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Australia is still doing that weird Club Nintendo items on discount thing, so for Australians the returning soundtracks are 2000 and 1500 stars respectively.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

iirc Australia gets less stars per game - 200 for a 3DS game, right? Whereas EU gets 250 for that. Still cheaper for Australians, but yeah.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

greatn posted:

Having a direct on April 1st would be such a Nintendo thing to do.

It's also the day Gold and Platinum rewards come out in Club Nintendo, so it would be kinda cool to announce them with a Direct and talk on all the things that come out before E3, like Splatoon and the MK8 DLC.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

It's also the day Gold and Platinum rewards come out in Club Nintendo, so it would be kinda cool to announce them with a Direct and talk on all the things that come out before E3, like Splatoon and the MK8 DLC.

I never saw "1 April" anywhere specifically, I just heard "sometime in April". Is this confirmed anywhere? Club Nintendo has been notoriously slow in updating, so I am cautious and sceptical about any hard release date.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

JustJeff88 posted:

I never saw "1 April" anywhere specifically, I just heard "sometime in April". Is this confirmed anywhere? Club Nintendo has been notoriously slow in updating, so I am cautious and sceptical about any hard release date.

In the big gray rectangle thing
http://club2.nintendo.com/program-notice/
"Your free Elite Status gift will be available between April 1 and April 30, 2015. A list of the Elite Status 2015 gifts will be posted here once announced."

ddogflex
Sep 19, 2004

blahblahblah
Will the reward lists for coins change come April too? Any reason to hold off on spending my coins? I'm waffling between Dr Luigi and Earthbound currently. Neither of which I'm super excited about, but hey, free.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

ddogflex posted:

Will the reward lists for coins change come April too? Any reason to hold off on spending my coins? I'm waffling between Dr Luigi and Earthbound currently. Neither of which I'm super excited about, but hey, free.

NA has said a couple times that what is on that list is all that will be offered.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

ddogflex posted:

Only reason to hold off would be if something you're thinking of spending coins on ends up as an elite reward.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

In the big gray rectangle thing
http://club2.nintendo.com/program-notice/
"Your free Elite Status gift will be available between April 1 and April 30, 2015. A list of the Elite Status 2015 gifts will be posted here once announced."

Missed that somehow, thank you.

Breadallelogram posted:

Only reason to hold off would be if something you're thinking of spending coins on ends up as an elite reward.

That is why I am sitting on my pile o' coins right now... just in case and all that. Glad to hear that the final rewards will be available the day after tomorrow. Originally I thought that they had just said "April sometime" and I was prepared for it to take perhaps weeks into the calendar month before anything happened.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I got like 400 more coins just from spending my coins. Sitting on them would be a waste.

Now I have 85 coins left, so I guess I'll get Ultra Hand. I miscalculated and Pokemon Bank was worth five more than I thought. Those five remaining club Nintendo coins will haunt me til the end of days.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

greatn posted:

I got like 400 more coins just from spending my coins. Sitting on them would be a waste.

Now I have 85 coins left, so I guess I'll get Ultra Hand. I miscalculated and Pokemon Bank was worth five more than I thought. Those five remaining club Nintendo coins will haunt me til the end of days.

I wish I had a way to burn off the 35 I have remaining! If only I'd not missed some of those post-play surveys.
Grill Off with Ultra Hand is basically a Game & Watch game but worth the asking price.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Ugh I hate how every time I find a code I never used on Club Nintendo it gets the lovely "code expired' message. Two Wii games and even Pilot Wings Resort! Ugh.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Rirse posted:

Ugh I hate how every time I find a code I never used on Club Nintendo it gets the lovely "code expired' message. Two Wii games and even Pilot Wings Resort! Ugh.

Should have just registered them when you got them, Nintendo is teaching you a valuable life lesson

I'm exactly the same

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

less laughter posted:

Should have just registered them when you got them, Nintendo is teaching you a valuable life lesson

I'm exactly the same

Yeah, I was really bad at doing some of the post game surveys too. I need to get more coins as I found out that I never used the Curtain Call code but don't want to waste it when I still have only 75 coins.

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.
Do y'all know how long it normally takes before a Club Nintendo physical reward is shipped? I got my order confirmation email on the 7th, so I was sorta hoping to have a shipping notice by now. Not that it's ultra urgent--I would just like somewhere to store my cartridges aside from the little drawstring pouch I've been using. :v:

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Did they ship all of the smash soundtracks already? I claimed mine but they never sent it.

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

My soundtrack arrived on the 13th of this month after a shipping confirmation email on the 6th. {shrug}

ddogflex
Sep 19, 2004

blahblahblah

MisterAlex posted:

Do y'all know how long it normally takes before a Club Nintendo physical reward is shipped? I got my order confirmation email on the 7th, so I was sorta hoping to have a shipping notice by now. Not that it's ultra urgent--I would just like somewhere to store my cartridges aside from the little drawstring pouch I've been using. :v:

I think they guarantee 14 days or less on the site?

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."
Just need 15 coins! What was that link again to see what gives what?

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

RadicalR posted:

Just need 15 coins! What was that link again to see what gives what?

https://club.nintendo.com/coin-values.do

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

I wish I could give you my 15 leftover coins. :v:

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

I made a throwaway CN account one time to get a second free game from registering a 2DS with ORAS last year. I remembered it today and it's got 950 stars, which is enough to get one of these amazing deals:

* Alleyway
* Paper Plane
* Aura Aura Climber
* one Wii U Panorama View thingy

It is dangerous to pick one alone. I'll take your help with this matter.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I'm in the exact same position and I came to the conclusion that I should just scrounge an extra 200 points from somewhere and get a code for DK94 or Wario Land.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Saoshyant posted:

I made a throwaway CN account one time to get a second free game from registering a 2DS with ORAS last year. I remembered it today and it's got 950 stars, which is enough to get one of these amazing deals:

* Alleyway
* Paper Plane
* Aura Aura Climber
* one Wii U Panorama View thingy

It is dangerous to pick one alone. I'll take your help with this matter.

You should get the panorama view thing, because then you'll be the first person ever to buy it, they'll probably send you a plaque.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Alleyway it is, guys. I knew I could count on you.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Check out @NintendoAmerica's Tweet: https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/582890134846197760?s=09

Direct tomorrow 3pm Pacific. Waiting till people are off work!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

greatn posted:

Check out @NintendoAmerica's Tweet: https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/582890134846197760?s=09

Direct tomorrow 3pm Pacific. Waiting till people are off work!

Dammit that is when I work!

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

mabels big day posted:

Dammit that is when I work!

Prank your boss and maybe you'll be asked to leave early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Come dressed as Satoru Iwata and end all of your sentences by "directly to you".