Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

That doesn't make it less lame. When I thought a fan had made a giant Dan head it was kinda neat. When I figured out Dan had made a giant Dan head it just seemed really stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fumaofthelake posted:

That doesn't make it less lame. When I thought a fan had made a giant Dan head it was kinda neat. When I figured out Dan had made a giant Dan head it just seemed really stupid.

it was on the back of a giant sting head

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Uhh, that's the whole point. Did you miss all the signs throughout the history of wrestling of people promoting there geocities blogs and youtube channels and poo poo.

im bringing an imp zone sign to summer slam

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Stairmaster posted:

im bringing an imp zone sign to summer slam

"This PPV is just another event full of bad Metroid jokes"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fumaofthelake posted:

gently caress off.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

"This PPV is just another event full of bad Metroid jokes"

speaking of metroid I liked what I saw of axiom verge. Jeff even gave it 5 stars and seemed almost happy about life, and games.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dan sitting down during the epic wave on Raw is way "lamer" than having an awesome sign of himself on the back of Sting's head at Wrestlemania.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Fumaofthelake posted:

actually the fact that it was dan himself who made it makes it infinitely better

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Fumaofthelake posted:

Someone having a giant picture of their own head is way cooler than some random person having a giant picture of Dan Ryckert's head.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Dan is selling the Waluigi sign and making bank.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-Waluigi-1-sign-WrestleMania-31-Raw-Signed-and-personalized-upon-request-/251899586105

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I like how his reasoning behind this is "noone can be dumb enough to buy this" and "so i have a funny story for thanksgiving dinner"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ryckert316
0.0% Positive feedback

Judge Ito Boxing
Oct 29, 2011

There's a lot of value in the public being able to see how the system works.
accurate to the tenth

DGib
Jan 22, 2010
Brad has been wearing the same shirt for months. Does he only own that one shirt? Is it his fat shirt?

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

In case of fat break glass.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

I think you guys turned me around on the sign fwiw (it's worth nothing).

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DGib posted:

Brad has been wearing the same shirt for months. Does he only own that one shirt? Is it his fat shirt?

I feel like Jeff has worn that WCW shirt on every live stream they've done for the past month

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad's hair in the Old Games video FTW.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

DGib posted:

He is a cartoon character now. His closet is full of copies of one outfit.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Every morning he wakes up, opens his closet and stands there debating which copy he should wear that day. It takes him 10 minutes to decide.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Machai posted:

He is a cartoon character now. His closet is full of copies of one outfit.

This basically describes Vinny and his 10,000 black tshirts

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Is Brad like, super friends with Patri... I mean Scoops?

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eh87znBe8M

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

so stiff

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Wormskull posted:

I think Brad started smoking weed, likely to combat Dota-related stress, because now all he talks about is drops refs to weed kind of like someone who just watched Twin Peaks or whatever for the first time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjyhS_O7Qxg

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Machai posted:

Every morning he wakes up, opens his closet and stands there debating which copy he should wear that day. It takes him 10 minutes to decide.

Durry durring he durrs up, durrs his durrset and durrs there durring which durry he should durr that durr. It durrs him 10 durrs durr durrcide.

DGib
Jan 22, 2010
its not even a nice shirt

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

DGib posted:

its not even a nice shirt

Well maybe he likes it. Cant a guy just... wear his shirt in peace

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

Fumaofthelake posted:

I think you guys turned me around on the sign fwiw (it's worth nothing).

The free market would beg to differ, bitch.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

StabMasterArson posted:

I like how his reasoning behind this is "noone can be dumb enough to buy this" and "so i have a funny story for thanksgiving dinner"

It's a work

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i think about that pong thing from this week's emails sometimes, i am glad someone took the time to write in.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
my friend says Brad is one of the reasons he started watching giant bomb stuff and got legit offended when I said maybe brad shouldnt spend the entirety of a quick look not doing anything

I think my friend might be brad

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

klapman posted:

my friend says Brad is one of the reasons he started watching giant bomb stuff and got legit offended when I said maybe brad shouldnt spend the entirety of a quick look not doing anything

I think my friend might be brad

how many shirts does he have?

DGib
Jan 22, 2010

Blackheart posted:

Well maybe he likes it. Cant a guy just... wear his shirt in peace

listen im really upset ever since i noticed the shirt okay

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

I'll take "fat Dota" Brad over "my Public Speaking presentation is today, hope I get at least a B-" Brad.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Brad has seemed pretty chill and happy in recent videos.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Brad has seemed pretty chill and happy in recent videos.

Laugh, and grow fat!

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

my favorite part is the "extreme" score thing they use to top of Brad's droning speech.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

elf help book posted:

Laugh, and grow fat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

elf help book posted:

Laugh, and grow fat!