Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

I object to Amelie and Shnowden in the same panel; no one has ever seen them both at the same time.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

This owns

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

What classic goof am I forgetting that's to the left of "am I good?" And under glass shark?

Tempo 119
Apr 17, 2006

Orb.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

From top to bottom, left to right: Peepums Nasty Gum, Glass Shark, Orb is Horse, Karate Gi at Court, Warrior Cats, Gramma deadmau5, ?, Dog Messages to Ron, Amelie and Shnowden, The Garfield Monstrosity, Torsey, Ghost Meters, Haunted Doll Watch, ?

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

You would make a good Dalek.

Waffleman_ posted:

From top to bottom, left to right: Peepums Nasty Gum, Glass Shark, Orb is Horse, Karate Gi at Court, Warrior Cats, Gramma deadmau5, ?, Dog Messages to Ron, Amelie and Shnowden, The Garfield Monstrosity, Torsey, Ghost Meters, Haunted Doll Watch, ?

The one below Orb is Faaaaaaaaaaaaaarm Wisdom! Farm Wisdom. Don't let your dog hang out with coyotes Farm Wisdom.

Lucky Raccoon
Aug 17, 2006

Let's put on our classics and have a little dance shall we?
Is the bottom right supposed to be pack your bags and move away?

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
Yeah that's what I thought.

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach
I've found that listening to mbmbam is endlessly possible because there are so many jokes I've forgotten all the goofs by the time I'm finished with the episode. I got maybe a quarter of those references

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I hope they do Freaky Friday with the Flophouse

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Oh I didn't see the horse behind him

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Cube bad.

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost

where can i buy one of these. please help

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

myron cope posted:

I hope they do Freaky Friday with the Flophouse

I just recently started listening to the flophouse and totally agree, they seem like the most natural match.

Lucky Raccoon
Aug 17, 2006

Let's put on our classics and have a little dance shall we?
Just switch Griffon and Elliot and it would be fantastic.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I can't wait for My Sister, My Sister and Me with the McElroy Wives.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Oh sweet they got enough for the extra bonus episodes? Nice!

Logan 5
Jan 29, 2007

Bash -> To the Cop

Waffleman_ posted:

Ghost Meters

I had forgotten all about this one and convinced myself that these were wifi ghosts

blaaasst myyy caaaaaaaachee

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Think it's about time to listen to some oldass MBMBAM actually. :getin: Regenerate these goofs.

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

Baby Griffin :allears:

Franco Potente
Jul 9, 2010
Travis is going full :unsmigghh: in that photo

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Live show in Minneapolis last night, pretty great. Can't wait for it to go live for the final Yahoo alone.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I'm hoping real hard they hit up somewhere in the DC-Baltimore-Philly-NYC line this year. A MBMBaM live show is like #1 on my bucket list right now.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Do they answer dick&jones related advice questions still? Cuz I could ask Griffin if he knows any reputable dick doctors in the greater Austin area. It's an important conversation

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

TheFallenEvincar posted:

Do they answer dick&jones related advice questions still? Cuz I could ask Griffin if he knows any reputable dick doctors in the greater Austin area. It's an important conversation

Hows your walnut situation?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Travis343 posted:

Yoooooooou stay away from my walnut!

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Travis343 posted:

You know humans only use 20% of their dicks

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
That final Yahoo question from the MN live show was pretty loving tremendous.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

It was literally the only enjoyable part of that show, so kudos to whoever dug that one up.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Travis343 posted:

It was literally the only enjoyable part of that show, so kudos to whoever dug that one up.

Not even done with the episode yet and we had a great Justin being Justin story, Tim Curry voice and some classic stepdaddy bits (and a better than usual Sadlibs!), what more could you want?

Invisible Ted
Aug 24, 2011

hhhehehe
I'm pretty much ready to never hear a sadlib again, they're exponentially more irritating every time I hear one. 'Sides that, I thought it was great.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

The funny part about Sadlibs isn't the Sadlib, it's hearing Justin and Griffin just loving break down.

Which was great.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Travis343 posted:

The realest of real hottest takes right here. Shooting straight, from the hip, off the cuff, and off the muthafuckin chain. Spittin some real fire here.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I mean it wasn't a super great ep for me but that's generally because I hate live podcast eps and I could straight up mentally picture the snarky nerdy white MBMBAM fans as they each asked their questions and made awkward jokes about Batman...but still, pretty solid ep and there were definitely more good moments other than the ending (though what a truly...tremendous final question).

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Waffleman_ posted:

The funny part about Sadlibs isn't the Sadlib, it's hearing Justin and Griffin just loving break down.

Which was great.

Bingo. I have literally only laughed at the content of a Sadlib once (the once that Griffin laughed at, and commented on how it was actually funny) but Justin and Griffin's horrified, angry reactions are always hilarious. Especially since Justin brought this one on all of us. Well, him and 500 accomplices.

The funny thing about it is that Justin and Griffin have an easy way to sabotage a sad lib: dead science. Can you imagine? From the moment Travis opens his mouth it's just him reading word after terrible word all by himself, and then when he's done they just move on without even acknowledging it. How mortifying would that be?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Eh, it was an hour of breathless, spastic yelling. They were really not on their game this time. They were shouting over each other and interrupting the audience. It felt like they were trying to get by on pure energy and off the cuff zaniness and it was actively irritating to listen to. If I had paid to attend that show I'd be pretty upset.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Ariong posted:

The funny thing about it is that Justin and Griffin have an easy way to sabotage a sad lib: dead science. Can you imagine? From the moment Travis opens his mouth it's just him reading word after terrible word all by himself, and then when he's done they just move on without even acknowledging it. How mortifying would that be?
[Sadlib]

"Ok... let's talk phlogiston theory."

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Travis343 posted:

Eh, it was an hour of breathless, spastic yelling. They were really not on their game this time. They were shouting over each other and interrupting the audience. It felt like they were trying to get by on pure energy and off the cuff zaniness and it was actively irritating to listen to. If I had paid to attend that show I'd be pretty upset.

I did pay to attend, it was pretty great and I don't regret it for a moment. Not sure what you're expecting out of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I'm glad people liked it. That doesn't really change my opinion though. I mean there's definitely some clunkers in the mbmbam back catalog. They're few and far between but I don't think it's so blasphemous to acknowledge when something just isn't funny.

• Locked thread