Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

has anyone come across any funny notes along the lines of "tongue but hole" or "massive chest"

wondrous wheelchair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

seiferguy posted:

No mercy for wheelchairs

I wrote this by the first wheelchair guy and I still get nice ratings every 15 to 20 minutes. nbd though

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I put down thrusting attack is effective next to the doll... very epic if youre a realdoll fan such as i

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
First DLC pack for Bloodborne is called The Last Guardian

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Goddamn it, I got the stupid item dupe glitch, all my blood vials I've been buying are lead elixers, and I can only get rid of then 3 at a time, such bullshit.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Psycobladder posted:

Goddamn it, I got the stupid item dupe glitch, all my blood vials I've been buying are lead elixers, and I can only get rid of then 3 at a time, such bullshit.

Lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
those fleas outside of cainhurst are not loving around

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
The first one i ever saw was in a chalice and it dropped off the ceiling behind me. .. scary poo poo

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

those fleas outside of cainhurst are not loving around

It was kind of silly because I got my rear end whipped on the way inside and then the entire jnteruor of the castle is chump city

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Same. I haven't seen any more of those rolling fat guys with a mace, those guys are loving hilarious.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

It was kind of silly because I got my rear end whipped on the way inside and then the entire jnteruor of the castle is chump city

i saw somebody say in the other thread that they didnt light the cainhurst lantern, died, and can't get back. that seems like bad design

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Psycobladder posted:

Same. I haven't seen any more of those rolling fat guys with a mace, those guys are loving hilarious.

those guys remind me of grimace from mcdonlads

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
seems iffy to me... i know that there are some areas with lanterns that you can warp to without lighting them, after you've been there, because you can't backtrack to them / out of them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

also why didn't they light the lantern

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
because theyre retarded and didnt think to look directly behind them when they walked thru the front gate of the loving castle

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
saw a theory that you are actually a noble suitor sent to marry annalise until you came down with the Lovecraft Disease. explains why there's a letter beckoning you to cainhurst and you can give her a ring :pwn:

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
Of course the Witch of Hemmik isn't actually one witch. Of course I relax for a second waiting for the kill message only to get killed by her sister or whatever..

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
"I hope you fuckers enjoyed yourselves" - me, to the mob of idiot loving chavs after they gang bang me to death

I DO NOT APPRECIATE bell lady reanimating the loving dead

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Fredrik1 posted:

Of course the Witch of Hemmik isn't actually one witch. Of course I relax for a second waiting for the kill message only to get killed by her sister or whatever..

Only Souls game where there was a single witch was The Lost Sinner in Ds2

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
the martyr is extremely not loving around

Dec 26, 2012

Fredrik1 posted:

lol, i knew better after it was insanely easy taking down one

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
and neither are rom and his little creepies. jesus i get ohko'd by a dive

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Fredrik1 posted:

pretty sure the higher your insight, the more witches there are

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i actually beat witch of hemmik first try :mrgw:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Whats a good place to farm souls? I was going to try cainhurst since those flea things drop tons of souls but theyre actually really really really loving annoying

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

stoutfish posted:

same

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Whats a good place to farm souls? I was going to try cainhurst since those flea things drop tons of souls but theyre actually really really really loving annoying

lecture hall, room with the 20 guys in it -> 13k souls every bold hunter's mark (50k in ng+)
additionally, they drop sedative and bullets

Dec 26, 2012

stoutfish posted:

i got killed like twice because one hit me with the blue ring and the other grabbed me. they were pretty easy though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

it's cool that you can find the other witch and kill her before her bar even appears

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
Just got this game. First one in the series I've ever played. Wish me luck. Might stream it too.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Please God do not farm the fleas, that's inefficient and painful

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

AHungryRobot posted:

Just got this game. First one in the series I've ever played. Wish me luck. Might stream it too.

well i guess it's a good thing it's the only one in the series *posts the emote that looks like a guy who is too happy about making a retarded joke on the something awful forums*

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

zen death robot posted:

The Nightmare Frontier is loving confusing

it's not very big, but there's a lot of paths through it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

zen death robot posted:

The Nightmare Frontier is loving confusing

It's such a cool area

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
hunters keep killing me in it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

stoutfish posted:

I keep invading hunters in it

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LLd_yivF4Q

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

stoutfish posted:

are they invading hunters or are they the two npc hunters? because you can stop the invasions by killing the bell ringing woman

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

NickRoweFillea posted:

are they invading hunters or are they the two npc hunters? because you can stop the invasions by killing the bell ringing woman

both and ok

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
that loving blizzaga rom casts is horse poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i beat him and oh god and jesus they're everywhere