Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Ok this is pretty funny

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I like it

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I think it was Jim Norton who wrote that article about how much of a massively trashy piece of poo poo he was and is, including stories about how he and his buddy double-teamed a hooker in his grandmother's house while she was sitting a few rooms over

Dude owns

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I will be contacting your Commanding Officer.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I will be contacting your Commanding Officer.

To recommend him for a commendation of some sort, I assume.

RCK-101
Feb 19, 2008

If a recruiter asks you to become a nuclear sailor.. you say no
Wh

MullardEL34 posted:

Comedian, radio host, ladyboy aficionado, and all around sweet boy Jim Norton just wrote a really good article about all the SJW outrage.
http://time.com/3766915/trevor-noah-tweets-outrage/

man, my grandpa , from a straight up British colony made white people out to be this force that came from the land across the ocean, defeating their foes with powerful guns, and ruling the world from the far away place called London. Now they just seem like a bunch of weak rear end punks who get offended when you breathe wrong. How did you go from a planetary empire to this tumblr poo poo?

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Mistaking reparations and societal improvement for finding somebody else to blame.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

WarpedNaba posted:

Mistaking reparations and societal improvement for finding somebody else to blame.

This answer sounds way too SJW for me but I'm kinda :420: right now so you could be making a good point too

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

I think it was Jim Norton who wrote that article about how much of a massively trashy piece of poo poo he was and is, including stories about how he and his buddy double-teamed a hooker in his grandmother's house while she was sitting a few rooms over

Dude owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CceYMkW7e2M

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Opie and Anthony were never funny

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I don't care about any of this gay internet bullshit.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Equine Don posted:

new thread title please

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

new thread title please

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Afraid to say gay? Or is gay now a name for a higher power you're afraid of angering?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
i dare not anger ru

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Ryand-Smith posted:

man, my grandpa , from a straight up British colony made white people out to be this force that came from the land across the ocean, defeating their foes with powerful guns, and ruling the world from the far away place called London. Now they just seem like a bunch of weak rear end punks who get offended when you breathe wrong. How did you go from a planetary empire to this tumblr poo poo?
Well, you gotta look at the incentives. Shares/retweets/etc. and a media culture dependent on clicks.

I blame Al Gore for inventing the internet.

Equine Don posted:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Remember when the Daily Show would dub over the translators when someone speaking a foreign language would appear in a clip? So you'd get this really exaggerated Nazi voice if the person was a German politician, Apu from the Simpsons if they were an Indian physicist, etc..

That show has been transforming into an unfunny pile of SJW poo poo ever since the Bush administration ended and black lives started mattering.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Slim Pickens posted:

Afraid to say gay? Or is gay now a name for a higher power you're afraid of angering?

its actually in the talmud like that, shalom

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

Remember when the Daily Show would dub over the translators when someone speaking a foreign language would appear in a clip? So you'd get this really exaggerated Nazi voice if the person was a German politician, Apu from the Simpsons if they were an Indian physicist, etc..

That show has been transforming into an unfunny pile of SJW poo poo ever since the Bush administration ended and black lives started mattering.
It's all bread and circuses, celebrities, etc. Did you just hear that a Democratic senator is being charged with bri... hi hah umm... actually, never mind that, did you hear what the new Daily Show dude did? Well, just wait until you hear what Patton Oswalt said in response!

We've got 20 more months of this until a Bush gets back in the White House and everyone can go back to hating on President Bu$hitler again.

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Apr 2, 2015

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Or a Clinton and we get to deal with the aftermath of the president getting a blow job under the desk again.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

How dare that hospital deny that upstanding young man a second cha- poo poo

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/anthony-stokes-teen-who-got-heart-transplant-dies-car-chase-n334001

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
^^^Ahahaha, holy hell. Talk about second chances gone wrong.

Godholio posted:

Or a Clinton and we get to deal with the aftermath of the president getting a blow job under the desk again.

I, for one, would rather have a Canadian Latino Republican in office rather than a man/woman who would dare engage in something so awful and disgusting as sexual activities.

Anita Dickinme fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Apr 2, 2015

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

I blame the cops. The kid clearly had a good heart.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

I blame the cops. The kid clearly had a good heart.

:nsavince:

Do all the transplant drugs make someone ineligible to be a donor or can they just pry everything out and call a mulligan?

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

you missed the best part

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

you missed the best part

holy poo poo i am dying

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd
So in actual non-SJW or non-black criminal GOP outrage-bait related current events the US is knee deep in the not-war going on in Yemen.

I mean more knee deep than we already were before the Saudis started bombing.

"Logistical and intelligence support" might be my new favorite euphemism. We're doing pretty much everything in the war other than the physical act of dropping the bombs, but don't you dare suggest that we're involved in the conflict as a combatant!

In other news SF appears to be displeased with the way the administration has handled oversight and direction on the training mission, also apparently they want to start yet another war with US ground troops in the Middle East (a pretty good Sean Naylor piece chock full of leaks from "unnamed SOF military officers in Washington.")

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

you missed the best part
ahahahaHAHAHAHAHA loving goddam lol

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

you missed the best part

:lol:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

you missed the best part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDYBL70eReo

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

you missed the best part

:cop::love:...:boom:

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

She's gonna need to declare herself trans if she wants to rebuild her standing amongst the distorted earlobe community.

you missed the best part

drat near pissed myself.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

How much do you want to bet he's not an organ donor? Unless it's an opt-out state.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Wait why aren't we caring about goy internet bullshit, did I miss a memo?

RCK-101
Feb 19, 2008

If a recruiter asks you to become a nuclear sailor.. you say no

Is this real, this is like onion level poo poo, like I am being trolled, right?

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Ryand-Smith posted:

Is this real, this is like onion level poo poo, like I am being trolled, right?

Someone else probably died waiting for a heart.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Someone else probably died waiting for a heart.

at least that heart is back on the market

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

you missed the best part

Shut down Twitter folks.

Our work for the Lord is complete.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003

you missed the best part

quoutin' this

• Locked thread