Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Motto posted:

So is the reason everyone is mad at TTR is that he doesn't like Splatoon?

All his posts are just dull slightly obnoxious statements, or facts he just made up. Don't bother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Waltzing Along posted:

Has anyone been able to log into CN in the last couple hours?

I can log in and do nothing else.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Breadallelogram posted:

I can log in and do nothing else.

I get to the login screen and it's like...are you sure you typed poo poo right? And I'm like...well yeah, cuz my info is saved bitch. And it's like, well maybe something else is wrong, keep trying.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Patter Song posted:

Is there any reason to believe that? Rare might be utterly useless to Microsoft, but I get the impression that they wouldn't ditch Rare just to prevent Rare's IPs from falling into the hands of one of their competitors. Better for Microsoft to have Battletoads, Conker, Banjo, and the others dead and buried with the occasional Microsoft cameo (like Spark for Conker and Shovel Knight for the Battletoads) than for there to be active revivals of those franchises on someone else's console.

Yeah Microsoft probably won't have to worry about competing in the console market anymore.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Waltzing Along posted:

Has anyone been able to log into CN in the last couple hours?

Nope, I don't suspect it will be usable for a couple days.

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

At least with 200cc you can now drive as fast as you can in Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

If I was Nintendo, I would have made it so only gold and plat members could log into Club Nintendo this month. There's no reason for anyone else to even touch Club Nintendo right now.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Patter Song posted:

Is there any reason to believe that?

Oh jesus, we lost another! REAPER!!!!!

I said come in! posted:

If I was Nintendo, I would have made it so only gold and plat members could log into Club Nintendo this month. There's no reason for anyone else to even touch Club Nintendo right now.

To redeem prizes?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Sex: M
Request: Male fit trainer
Game: Wii Fit
Why: cuz having only the chick is sexist as gently caress!

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
I'm not really sure why I would've rathered SMTxFE be a lovely crossover of the two series than whatever it ended up being but I would have.

It's a weird thought.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Sire Oblivion posted:

To redeem prizes?

People have had like 2 months to do that? Let gold and plat members redeem their games first and then open it back up.

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

SMT x FE looks pretty okay to me

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Augh I really thought they would come out with a NA release date for Xenoblade Chronicles. I just wanna know when it comes out. Is that too much to ask?

The Monarch
Jul 8, 2006

I still don't really understand what sort of game it is. It almost looks like a rhythm game at some points in the trailer.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Waltzing Along posted:

Sex: M
Request: Male fit trainer
Game: Wii Fit
Why: cuz having only the chick is sexist as gently caress!

You can already play as him though

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

DoYouHasaRabbit posted:

Augh I really thought they would come out with a NA release date for Xenoblade Chronicles. I just wanna know when it comes out. Is that too much to ask?

The pains of making a jRPG that contains probably a few dozen hours of spoken dialog and huge text dumps. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get to play this game until next year.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

I said come in! posted:

People have had like 2 months to do that? Let gold and plat members redeem their games first and then open it back up.

Do you really need access to a free 2 year old game today? Just visit the site in a week when it's actually usable again.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Fawf posted:

You can already play as him though

This is about amiibooos!

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Mighty Dicktron posted:

I'm not really sure why I would've rathered SMTxFE be a lovely crossover of the two series than whatever it ended up being but I would have.

It's a weird thought.

Because SMT x FE is a crossover. This is instead an SMT game with FE characters as their persona with a new name. Hence why it's not called SMT x FE anymore.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Astro7x posted:

Do you really need access to a free 2 year old game today?

Not relevant to what we are talking about, but yes? I'm an impatient manchild.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I finally logged in and am debating between selling DKTF, keeping Punch out, or Aminal Crossing.

I have everything else I'd want.

Someone want to throw $25 my way for a code?

Gwen
Aug 17, 2011

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Because Layton Vs. Wright is pretty great and gives us all hope for a better tomorrow.

Also Genei Ibunroku seems to lack the map strategy of FE, has shown us glimpses of boring dungeon crawling, resembles Persona's worst elements, has both gaudy, overdesigned, and somehow boring character designs(maybe not including motorcycle and Pegasusbots), and people wanted something with a darker tone than Super Sentai?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

BFC posted:

Also Genei Ibunroku seems to lack the map strategy of FE, has shown us glimpses of boring dungeon crawling, resembles Persona's worst elements, has both gaudy, overdesigned, and somehow boring character designs(maybe not including motorcycle and Pegasusbots), and people wanted something with a darker tone than Super Sentai?

Gleaned all that from a minute and a half trailer of mostly cutscenes huh

Gwen
Aug 17, 2011

If they think that trailer is going to sell people on it? Yeah I think so.

Totally willing to be proven wrong.

v lol

Gwen fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Apr 2, 2015

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

BFC posted:

If they think that trailer is going to sell people on it? Yeah I think so.

Totally willing to be proven wrong.

Lmao it looked just like the persona 5 trailer did but with a bluehaired swordwielding fire emblem anime

Did people get this picky with that trailer too or is it just cause this has some vague relation to known dark and grim series fire emblem

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Waltzing Along posted:

I finally logged in and am debating between selling DKTF, keeping Punch out, or Aminal Crossing.

I have everything else I'd want.

Someone want to throw $25 my way for a code?

logging in is the easy part, enjoy wario holding onto your coins

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

Lmao it looked just like the persona 5 trailer did but with a bluehaired swordwielding fire emblem anime

Did people get this picky with that trailer too or is it just cause this has some vague relation to known dark and grim series fire emblem

the persona 5 trailer was way better don't be dense

not in some animefearing way, it's just better put together

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

FirstAidKite posted:

taint reaped aga-BUH?!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

deadwing posted:

logging in is the easy part, enjoy wario holding onto your coins

we'll see if he holds em at 1am PST. Beyotch!!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I got my code finally. I can stop making GBS threads up the thread about this one topic, finally. Back to endless complaining about Xenoblade X needing an english release date. :homebrew:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Cake Attack posted:

it's just better put together

Oh yeah definitely, its just funny how many people are overreacting from a 90 second trailer

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

It's going to sell less than Meme Run

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I said come in! posted:

I got my code finally. I can stop making GBS threads up the thread about this one topic, finally. Back to endless complaining about Xenoblade X needing an english release date. :homebrew:

In like two weeks I can finally play the first one though :) just need to finish bloodborne, Dragonball xenoverse, bravery default, monster hunter 4, link between worlds, and super mario galaxy 2. As well as get time in with smash 4, nhl15, and league of legends. :suicide:
If only I didn't have a job and girlfriend in the way I might be able to catch up
Fake edit and mortal kombat is out soon. gently caress me.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I said come in! posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if they know the release window but are waiting to let Xenoblade 3D's launch window pass so they don't steal their own thunder or something. E3, in other words, will probably be where we hear about its release date.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Being not a scrub at MK8 seeing 200cc makes me god drat rock hard, I look forward to kicking so much rear end.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Xenoblade X is a September/October release, I think. I can't remember where I saw that but it was somewhere credible.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Xenoblade X is a September/October release, I think. I can't remember where I saw that but it was somewhere credible.
I don't know if Nintendo's said it themselves, but I am expecting a Fall release only because Treehouse should theoretically have already been working on localization alongside the developers. But, that being said, Nintendo has no huge holiday title announced, so they could decide to push Xenoblade X into November/December just to have SOMETHING big there.

Grass Effect
Aug 10, 2014

LethalGeek posted:

Being not a scrub at MK8 seeing 200cc makes me god drat rock hard, I look forward to kicking so much rear end.

"Braking Mandatory!" :ohdear:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Quest For Glory II posted:

I don't know if Nintendo's said it themselves, but I am expecting a Fall release only because Treehouse should theoretically have already been working on localization alongside the developers. But, that being said, Nintendo has no huge holiday title announced, so they could decide to push Xenoblade X into November/December just to have SOMETHING big there.

That's possible, but we need to see what comes out of the e3 Direct first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

I don't think Xenoblade has the recognition to be the big holiday tentpole, so I think they'll treat it more like they did Bayonetta, with an early fall release and then something else from E3 taking the big November slot.

• Locked thread