Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Well that got out of hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baofu
Jun 15, 2007

Is that hamster(?) someone's OC? Good crap that's a lot of rage to direct at a show that's coming up on 30 years old.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Baofu posted:

Is that hamster(?) someone's OC? Good crap that's a lot of rage to direct at a show that's coming up on 30 years old.

I assumed it was a mascot from the show but you know what you're right. The rage is mostly because they're uh, not funny and using it as a crutch rather than sincere anger, if you're worried.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Google points to this guy. Horrifically NSFW, browse at your own risk.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Baofu posted:

Jesus you're right. What the hell.

HGH posted:

That guy has quite a personality. It takes real passive aggression to make "strawman stickfigure talking to smart author stickfigure" comics where the author is hurt and attacked by the strawman rather than being untouchable.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Shrine of dead waifu :rip:

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

This is the meanest thing.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

HGH posted:

Oh hey, that was the guy who did production design for Banjo Kazooie N&B. Nice to see he's ... doing ... well?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

The bearded guy in the middle is my favorite. He's getting so much more krunk than everyone else it's great.

I'm imagining Get Low playing in the background. It fits.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

John Liver posted:

Oh hey, that was the guy who did production design for Banjo Kazooie N&B. Nice to see he's ... doing ... well?

Wait, for real? Because that's bizarre enough to be believable.

No wonder I always hated the characters in that game (and also the rest of it)

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

The source if anyone wants it.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

mycot posted:

Jesus you're right. What the hell.

That guy has quite a personality. It takes real passive aggression to make "strawman stickfigure talking to smart author stickfigure" comics where the author is hurt and attacked by the strawman rather than being untouchable.

quote:

I think it's very bad form to mock someone else's artwork, especially when that someone has real skill. It's rude, it's insulting and it's petty....

.....however, it's also really, really funny.

HGH posted:

Looks like the content is hidden/restricted unless you specifically register/login and set your account options to "show :nws: flagged" but from a glance at the gallery/titles, it's probably all furtits and nothing mind-shattering enough to be worth the effort. Could go into an aside on "If you laughed at that I just wrote, what does that say about your own personality?" but instead here's some Predator.

Somehow the terrible linework is actually endearing. Also and there was something else that somehow ended up in my WFA bucket but let's just call it a bonus.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
I keep pushing start! Why won't it start?! :sigh:

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance

:stare:

This game must happen.

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

This is a really good post.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Mezzanine posted:

I keep pushing start! Why won't it start?! :sigh:

Try updating your version of flash maybe?

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Cicadas! posted:

Wait, for real? Because that's bizarre enough to be believable.

No wonder I always hated the characters in that game (and also the rest of it)

Yes, seriously. Modern Rare everyone. It's surreal that the internet makes it really easy to see how someone is exactly the same after several years.

JibbaJabberwocky
Aug 14, 2010

I was GISing for something entirely unrelated and stumbled upon the first photo. Submitted without comment.

Non-EuclideanCat
Nov 9, 2009

This looks like someone photoshopped some else's fan art. Dipper's fedora and neckbeard look really out of place.

Edit: Oh hey waddaya know.

Non-EuclideanCat has a new favorite as of 03:07 on Apr 3, 2015

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Implications unpleasant.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

silentsnack posted:

Somehow the terrible linework is actually endearing. Also and there was something else that somehow ended up in my WFA bucket but let's just call it a bonus.

I actually quite like these chicken scratch style pieces.

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Rescue Rangers is like the most fetish-attracting kid's show in the world.

Bonus:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm pretty sure Gadget is the sole reason that furries exist nowadays.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
That poor, poor voice actress.
Or was it someone in animaniacs who got horrible fan letters?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

It spawned at least one generation, but they were around before that. Star Fox Adventures spawned the younger generation- Krystal ushered a frightening number of furries into puberty.

HGH posted:

That poor, poor voice actress.
Or was it someone in animaniacs who got horrible fan letters?

It was either Lola or Babs Bunny's voice actress.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Isn't there a russian cult dedicated to one guy's love of Gadget?

fake e: reputable news source Odditycentral.com says yes

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo

Kavak posted:

It was either Lola or Babs Bunny's voice actress.

It was Tress MacNeille, who voiced Dot Warner and Babs Bunny. Some obsessive sent her pages and pages of his fanfiction about loving both characters, and she dropped the gently caress out of VA for a while. I don't blame her.

E: Huh. Turns out she voiced both Chip *and* Gadget, too. Weird.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Exit Strategy posted:

It was Tress MacNeille, who voiced Dot Warner and Babs Bunny. Some obsessive sent her pages and pages of his fanfiction about loving both characters, and she dropped the gently caress out of VA for a while. I don't blame her.

E: Huh. Turns out she voiced both Chip *and* Gadget, too. Weird.

After all that I can imagine she really acts like Mom from Futurama when not doing voice acting.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Sakurazuka posted:

Oh there are a lot of factors you gotta take into account. It goes all the way back to bugs bunny dressing as a woman to gently caress with Elmer. Of course now we got the internet so now , Aiyden, little 13 year old just going I through puberty and a little on the auts spectrum, will go online and see thier favorite blue hedgehog railing girl version of Launchpad Mcquack and their little pee pee starts screaming at them to do something about it. What can he do but dive into those darkest waters of the Internet.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Sakurazuka posted:

robin hood

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

He took from the rich (traditions of funny talking animals) and gave (a shameful sexual fetish) to the (teenagers with) poor (hygiene).

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I remember there was an article from the 1890s or something mentioning weird groups of people who dress up as animals.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Reynard the Fox

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
Carl Barks, the most famous author of Donald Duck comics, was drawing sexy duck ladies in the 20s before Donald had even been created.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 46 hours!
Egyptian mythology.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
anubis is the original furry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ