Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
beach fires in the Bay Area are definitely a Good Thing

'course i'm drunk right now so your mileage may vary

edit: everyone i was drinking with peaced out so now im here with a handle of evan williams and no desire to go to the only bar within walking distance, whihc is some low-rent dance club impersonation

gonna try not to keep drinking while alone bevcaise thats a goal i set myself a long time ago but man do i feel like drinking more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
do it

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

USMC503 posted:

I honestly hope the urologist the doc sent this off to gets that sound blast thingy for me before it's too late, because fuuuccckk.

There is another option.

When I was going through surge tech clinicals, every Tuesday I worked urology. We would shove a scope up the urethra and go hunting stones. When we found one, we LASERed that poo poo and picked out the pieces with a toothed clamp.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
if i ever have a kidney stone and get induced into a coma or some poo poo like terry schiavo, ya'll are my witness to my will that says to put me down.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Professor Bling posted:

beach fires in the Bay Area are definitely a Good Thing

'course i'm drunk right now so your mileage may vary

edit: everyone i was drinking with peaced out so now im here with a handle of evan williams and no desire to go to the only bar within walking distance, whihc is some low-rent dance club impersonation

gonna try not to keep drinking while alone bevcaise thats a goal i set myself a long time ago but man do i feel like drinking more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYhDwmhRQOk

ps shut the gently caress up about kidney stones goddamn im starting to feel like meowlins just reading this thread

Painsaw
Jul 3, 2008

Butts lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9yOJSuGGFA

If you wanna zone out a bit, especially the second half.

As an aside, I pussied out on quitting my meds. At first being able to fully experience the anger and the hate (fo reals) again was awesome, but almost two weeks later and I'm exhausted. I can't sleep. Nightmares are non-stop. I took my regular dose this morning and I'm back in control again. I hate being dependent on something from the outside.

One of my guys killed himself this last weekend and I'm not sure of where my head is at all on that one.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Get in hangouts

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
sorry to hear that man. is the VA still providing dick for care when it comes to psychological things?

Painsaw
Jul 3, 2008

Butts lol
No one knew. Not even his girl. Straight outta nowhere, at least as much as he was telling people.

Can't fix ya if you won't tell us the symptoms, yo.

gently caress.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
sorry for your loss bro

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Sorry for your loss, man.

Painsaw posted:

Welp, my low key two credit hour engineering sham course turned into me representing my college at an international robotics tournament in california this weekend.

It's me, I'm the human being, I didn't remember how to sham properly.

It's a no-poo poo faculty chaperoned field trip. There's an itinerary of things they're going to sightsee. Joke's on them, I'm gonna be sitting naked in the hot tub getting white girl wasted.

So what all is there to do around San Francisco for a broke dick retard trying to distance himself from a bunch of college students?

Edit: This course is still worth only 2 credit hours, what the gently caress was I thinking?

Depends on your budget and location. I'm in the area, if you end up needing someone to talk to. I'd say avoid the Wharf, instead check out the cable cars & cable car museum, walk across the Golden Gate Bridge to the Marin Headlands, or take the streetcars down to Ocean Beach and the cliff house. If you want to get trashed on the cheap, your best bet is to buy booze at the grocery store and take it back to the hotel, but the city is lousy with good microbreweries these days. I recommend 21st Amendment.

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Apr 3, 2015

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Godholio posted:

He absolutely is an idiot, and not a nice person to boot.
Oh I know, now. We've poo poo on him in here a lot over the years. I just had no idea at the time. Funny story, I was recently digging through a bunch of my brother's stuff and found the copy of Basher Five-Two I got from Scholastic book orders something like 18 years ago.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0lWUpcQO24

It's definitely worth the watch but it's sort of eh overall.

Love the suave Hollywood Afghanistan dude just nonchalantly leading

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNPJ7x7ZHZY

Oh and this scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir3yTczaXrU

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Apr 3, 2015

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Genocide Tendency posted:

There is another option.

When I was going through surge tech clinicals, every Tuesday I worked urology. We would shove a scope up the urethra and go hunting stones. When we found one, we LASERed that poo poo and picked out the pieces with a toothed clamp.

Can they do this for stones still in the kidney? I mean, I'd rather get this thing reduced in size or eliminated before it does decide to gently caress me up.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

quote:

As an aside, I pussied out on quitting my meds. At first being able to fully experience the anger and the hate (fo reals) again was awesome, but almost two weeks later and I'm exhausted. I can't sleep. Nightmares are non-stop. I took my regular dose this morning and I'm back in control again. I hate being dependent on something from the outside.

I took a month off meds. Rebooted on the first. Totally feeling you on the anger front. Letting myself get a little deranged was fun but apparently boring old stoned and medicated spongebob is more tolerable of society and all of its fuckups than fire breathing rear end in a top hat mode spongebob (when deserved or in traffic).

Apparently getting rid of 3/4 of your poo poo in a month is worrying to people. It's dead weight to me, too many ties to poo poo I don't care about anymore. I have my family hand downs of stuff I fondly regard and a few things I'll drag around the rest of my life. I don't need 3 tvs, a hideous cat statue, a monstrous dining set, etc, etc. Dead weight, especially in a city I love about as much as kidney stones.

When this trail is finished, I'm going back to school. Find solid footing again. Find a job and a routine that works. Or maybe I'll go full crazy vet and start riding an antiquated Indian with a sidecar (for Frank) around the continent. Just me, the dog, the backpacking gear, and a wiley sense of nuttery balanced on the barrel of my lovely brazilian .357mag. Then there's always hobo style. Or beach bum in a 13' camper. Just pick an adventure and go nuts six months out of the year.

Goddamnit Putin push the loving button so we can go full road warrior already.

Probably better than I'm realizing that I'm back on my meds.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

this is that good poo poo

got sober, got high, got tired, now i'm listening to jazz playlists and smoking luckies in my apartment

drat i miss playing the fuckin' trumpet

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Here's how I want to go out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR69EKvcW-4

atomized point blank by the sun while sacrificing myself for a hot scotsman

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Sunshine rules soundtrack rules. Shame it wasn't more popular but it does kind of fall apart and go off the deep end despite its great first half

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

USMC503 posted:

Can they do this for stones still in the kidney? I mean, I'd rather get this thing reduced in size or eliminated before it does decide to gently caress me up.

Yep. But ESWL is typically better for less than 10mm. Or use to be. poo poo on this changes so often its out of date by time someone publishes a study.

Painsaw posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9yOJSuGGFA

If you wanna zone out a bit, especially the second half.

One of my guys killed himself this last weekend and I'm not sure of where my head is at all on that one.

poo poo man..

Its hard to handle when there were no signs. Been there a few times. Let me know if you need anything dude.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

it's good friday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS0mQ25ezq4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuzB-VG7YXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZVfUn2Odo

nail your god to a stick

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mHe6FMs46o

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFm9v0wvEnw

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Just got from the neurologist. Car wreck did give me some moderate TBI as well. So I've got nerve damage in my left arm, multiple hosed up discs in my back, and brain damage all because someone was "cleaning her glasses" and ran a red light.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mr. Nice! posted:

Just got from the neurologist. Car wreck did give me some moderate TBI as well. So I've got nerve damage in my left arm, multiple hosed up discs in my back, and brain damage all because someone was "cleaning her glasses" and ran a red light.

Take all of that oval office's money.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Better Call SaulChuck

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Take all of that oval office's money.

Yeah. I've got a shark on the case. Her insurance company tried to send someone down to talk to me in person because I didn't talk to them on the phone. He promptly told them to gently caress off. She apparently has a half a million dollar policy. I don't even remotely believe that I'll get anything near that, but I'm certainly going to get my medical bills covered at the very least.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Fuckin' a, man. Time to lawyer up.

e: guess you're already on it

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yeah. I've got a shark on the case. Her insurance company tried to send someone down to talk to me in person because I didn't talk to them on the phone. He promptly told them to gently caress off. She apparently has a half a million dollar policy. I don't even remotely believe that I'll get anything near that, but I'm certainly going to get my medical bills covered at the very least.

you also need to take future earnings into account when talking about all she jeopardized with her careless behavior. threaten to take her to court and take half a million but tell her you'll settle out of court for $200k or something.

like on tv.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

It happened on TV. It seems to check out.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Make this a RICO case like in The Dark Knight or whatever. That could be for just mobsters or whatever, though.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Throw a flaming bag of poop through her window and accidentally burn down her house.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

Make this a RICO case like in The Dark Knight or whatever. That could be for just mobsters or whatever, though.

I built my criminal empire by t-boning people.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

holocaust bloopers posted:

RICO could be interstate commerce too. Just gotta prove she's driven that Camry across state lines :homebrew:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
At first I felt sorry for her. Now I don't really care what happens to her as a result of this.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

caring is the first step to failure

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Cole posted:

you also need to take future earnings into account when talking about all she jeopardized with her careless behavior. threaten to take her to court and take half a million but tell her you'll settle out of court for $200k or something.

like on tv.

Cole, meowlins is running a food cart. future earnings estimates on that is gonna be funny to see in print.

EmptyVessel
Oct 30, 2012

Painsaw posted:

Welp, my low key two credit hour engineering sham course turned into me representing my college at an international robotics tournament in california this weekend.

It's me, I'm the human being, I didn't remember how to sham properly.

It's a no-poo poo faculty chaperoned field trip. There's an itinerary of things they're going to sightsee. Joke's on them, I'm gonna be sitting naked in the hot tub getting white girl wasted.

So what all is there to do around San Francisco for a broke dick retard trying to distance himself from a bunch of college students?

Edit: This course is still worth only 2 credit hours, what the gently caress was I thinking?

These dangerous robotics guys are based in Petaluma and are totally relevant to what you are doing. Hijack your field trip and go there instead.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

NoNostalgia4Grover posted:

Cole, meowlins is running a food cart. future earnings estimates on that is gonna be funny to see in print.

Yeah I'm not even trying to project out any lost wages or anything because I don't pay myself anything at the moment. I have to hire another person, though, because my one armed rear end isn't enough with just my one employee in there. That's a direct and tangible cost that I can add on.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

caring is the first step to failure

Yeah. It's part of why I didn't call a lawyer right away. It cost me 3 days of time because I actually felt sorry for her rear end bawling about the mess she just caused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
lol if you fell for human emotion when there's money involved

• Locked thread