Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea in this doc alone there's untouched gems like 'roadkill meat is the ONLY ethical meat' 'all of humanity's problems can be solved with a 1 child policy' and some insane rambling that can only be summed up with:

"I just find it hard to wrap my head around the concept of 'society'"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yea in this doc alone there's untouched gems like 'roadkill meat is the ONLY ethical meat' 'all of humanity's problems can be solved with a 1 child policy' and some insane rambling that can only be summed up with:

"I just find it hard to wrap my head around the concept of 'society'"

The readers also missed the part where most of the replies in the bestiality discussion agreed with the OP. "We don't ask for consent when we slaughter them," "Why is artificial insemination okay if outright sex with animals is not," etc. It's really cool, the community that reddit's lax moderation policy created

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
Wrongest Words is here! And a new episode about wedgies.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Holy poo poo MudkipLover.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

This fanfiction reading is Peak F Plus.

Champeenship
Oct 9, 2012
No matter what, I will always enjoy the poetry section of a episode.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

chaos rhames posted:

Holy poo poo MudkipLover.

No kidding. This dude lives at the bottom of an infinitely deep rabbit hole.

e: This episode is loving amazing :allears:

RyokoTK fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Apr 5, 2015

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Oh CumYum, why did you get banned?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I want fanfiction read by Orks more than I ever thought I did.

Also my favorite thing in any fplus episode is when I feel my face sink after hearing a line. For this one, it was "I happen to have on me at the time my bondage dog mask and PVC catsuit as well."

Grondoth fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Apr 5, 2015

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I'm listening to the petition episode and this Large Hadron Collider poo poo is killing me.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Waffleman_ posted:

I'm listening to the petition episode and this Large Hadron Collider poo poo is killing me.

i must get to the place where the hardons collide

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

They keep talking about "The Human Rights" as if it's like an organization or something!

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Waffleman_ posted:

It's killing all of us, which is why we need to stop it ASAP.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Now this is what it's like when hardons collide

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Why you f-ing scientists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
I want a babby!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

X-Ray Pecs posted:

I want babby!

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Dinosaur died when they fired there own hadron collider.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

President Broccoli will save us.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
Is it just me, or does the 50 unbreakable jockstraps guy's stuff read a bit like that old "Forevially delitized and tied up" guy's stuff. Maybe they have the same kind of brain problem? Which is Autism, I think. Like actually, not the usual internet insult type.

Forevially Melvin'd with a girl and loving it. With permanent unbreakable jockstrap tongue and lips and blood. Until the end of time by some invisible force. Covered in unremovable forever icy-hot and living always.

Focacciasaurus_Rex fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Apr 6, 2015

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Nah, he just sounds like he's either 12 years old or a walking bundle of crippling paraphilias. He's a good few brain injuries from being foreverially delitized.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

For some reason I imagined the invisible force as a stereotypical wizard and it made it all the better.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

Waffleman_ posted:

For some reason I imagined the invisible force as a stereotypical wizard and it made it all the better.

I don't know if it's worse, but I just imagined it as being the Shrike from the Hyperion novels.

Klavarskribo
Feb 18, 2011
Wedgies aside for a moment, if you can get a few friends together I'd definitely recommend giving Wrongest Words a go. Tried it out with some buddies last night and good time was definitely had by all. Drinking is optional.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

For about 5 glorious minutes into the episode I thought it was some sort of middle school bully forum those hopes were dashed by MudkipLover.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Just been relistening to the 100th episode and that last bit of the first part, the Japanese woman who pretended to be dead in increasingly elaborate scenarios, is just the perfect pallette cleanser between the awful and creepy stuff.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

Haruharuharuko posted:

For about 5 glorious minutes into the episode I thought it was some sort of middle school bully forum those hopes were dashed by MudkipLover.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess he's dashed many hopes. Including his parents.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

My favorite part of the episode is Isfahan's very slight aggravation while correcting John's pronunciation of Hermione.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Which one has "Snatch into a Slim Jim!"

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Which one has "Snatch into a Slim Jim!"

the pokegirls one

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Afraid of Audio posted:

the pokegirls one
Thanks!

Also, new episode! (And an old Lou Reads episode, if anyone's interested.)

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Apr 11, 2015

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Played Wrongest Words with a bunch of people from ballp.it yesterday, and it was some good fun, though I had to quiet myself down while I was arguing that blowjobs ruin everyone's day. I don't think my roommate heard, luckily.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I see that the new episode's been a real hit.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
♫♪ The dragon rub my boo-tay ♫♪

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I liked it a lot. especially that last guy whose djinn uses his wife's voice :confused:

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

I liked it a lot. especially that last guy whose djinn uses his wife's voice :confused:

Please tell me I wasn't the only one getting the same vibes from that and Portaxx's Episode 100 reading.

Edit: mods please change my name to Fiery Super Genie

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

I liked that Bozarth took the Boston Pitchman and made him homeless.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

I hope the next few weeks sees a nuclear arms race of smiley interpretations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

TetsuoTW posted:

I hope the next few weeks sees a nuclear arms race of smiley interpretations.
Man, I was reading along and saw that one coming, and I still wasn't prepared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
New Lou Reads is up. Better grab some soda or beer before listening.