Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

:laffo:

Clever makeup #lifehack or allergic reaction? You decide

Maybe that's why I alway want to screw my wife after she eats a plate of hot wings...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Meatwave posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nuyCtvNF0w

Russians doing stupid instructional poo poo on youtube is just the best.

Out of curiosity, just how cheap is vodka in Russia compared to, say, Windex or even some generic ammonia?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
If Russian male life expectancy is anything to go by I believe it's what now comes out of the disused hot water tap in every sink nationwide, because it's cheaper than heating.

Paper Diamonds
Sep 2, 2011

Karate Bastard posted:

Lifehack: Everyone knows carbon dioxide is bad for youre body. Its what you breath out, your'e body doesnt want it. You can't put a plastic bag over your head, cause then you can't get rid of the carbon dioxide. Dangerous! You get pale and you can dye! But theres a different carbon monoxide called carbon oxide that maes you heathier! That's why car exhaust smells good, thats right, cause it has carbon oxide in it! You breath it and you trick the hemoglobin in your blood to get redder! Let surgery wait, just let the engine run a few minutes longer before you get out of your car to not look old and tired you can take years off you life!!!! Doctors hate this one weird trick cause it cheats them out of a lot of expensixe appointments!!!

Carbon...oxide? :crossarms:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Paper Diamonds posted:

Carbon...oxide? :crossarms:

Karate Bastard explained it pretty clearly, perhaps you should try it yourself to gain firsthand knowledge

do not do this

Paper Diamonds
Sep 2, 2011
So, for example, should I turn on my car in a closed garage? Maybe I should leave a little note explaining what I'm doing and to just leave me be for a little while?

do not do this

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Don't leave a note, then they'll know to come steal your precious carbon oxide!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
This one is even 100% true! You will take years off your life! You will look healthier, without any dyeing!

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Lifehack: Worried about looking like an old ugly person at your funeral? Die right now!

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
You'll have a lovely pink flush, and dead old skin will exfoliate right off, giving you even more of a glow!

worked in a funeral home and handled the body of a woman who did this thing which You Should Not Do

pack it yo
Aug 6, 2007

PYF Stupid Life Hacks: Almost, But Not Quite

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
wtf is that supposed to do?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Trent posted:

I think it's a weed lighter. Light the wick, use that to light your bowl, no flint dust in your smoke.

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

buy a vape, weirdo

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Trent posted:

run out of fuel before you get any tangible use out of it compared to the effort put in.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Trent posted:

the russians used matches to smoke weed. in space

pack it yo
Aug 6, 2007

Dewgy posted:

I think it's a weed lighter. Light the wick, use that to light your bowl, no flint dust in your smoke.

Yeah. It's hemp wick, which is supposed to taste much better than a butane lighter flame.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

pack it yo posted:

Yeah. It's hemp wick, which is supposed to taste much better than a butane lighter flame.

Hemp Wick even makes a lighter holder roll so they solved a problem the manufacturer had already figured out.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
To be fair the same can be said about most lifehacks. They usually just offer ways for people to do things without purchasing rare specialty tools like tupperware, plates, or forks

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Can't you just take a foot of string and soak it in lighter fluid? I mean a wick ain't really a wick if it ain't wicking. Then the lighter'd be real wicked. #Lifehack!?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Dewgy posted:

But how do you tamp the bowl out if the bottom of the lighter has all that poo poo on it?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Grey Fox posted:

But how do you tamp the bowl out if the bottom of the lighter has all that poo poo on it?

Use your finger - eventually those horrible burns will turn into calluses. Walla!

Acute Grill
Dec 9, 2011

Chomp
The best part about this is that your wick will be burning nice and hot right next to dry wood, melty flammable glue, and a loving lighter. No way that's gonna be a problem!

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:
Here's a "Lifehack" for a baby flask:

That is, a flask disguised as a baby.

More photos and instructions here:

http://imgur.com/a/RMFWV

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Karate Bastard posted:

Can't you just take a foot of string and soak it in lighter fluid? I mean a wick ain't really a wick if it ain't wicking. Then the lighter'd be real wicked. #Lifehack!?

How much weed would a weed wick wick if a wick weed wick wick weed?

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Meatwave posted:

Lifehack: Try not being a disgusting alcoholic.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Meatwave posted:

For an extremely short while, people will just think you're kissing your baby.

(I think this one's pretty funny honestly)

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

PubicMice
Feb 14, 2012

looking for information on posts

Picnic Princess posted:

Karate Bastard posted:

How much weed would a weed wick wick if a wick weed wick wick weed?

#Wickhack

Alternately, instead of using cheap, convenient lighters or matches, set things ablaze with a bulky, expensive camera lens!

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

My main problem with this isn't that it's stupid, because it's not. I can envision scenarios where you might not have a lighter or matches, and knowing you can start a fire with a lens is a useful skill.

It's that these guys thought it worthwhile to film it and loudly congratulate themselves on having made history. What a bunch of twats.

WORLD STAR!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Laws of physics: validated :geno:

Legitimate response to EVERYTHING!!!!!! #Lifehack

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 23:08 on Apr 3, 2015

booshi
Aug 14, 2004

:tastykake:||||||||||:tastykake:

Karate Bastard posted:

The whole point is to take lighter fluid out of the mix because of the flavor it gives.

The hemp wicks are usually covered in beeswax and don't burn very fast. But like someone said you can already buy lighters with wick attached or wrapped around it.

And it's not just for weed! After I tried it I use it for cigs if I can.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

booshi posted:

The whole point is to take lighter fluid out of the mix because of the flavor it gives.

The hemp wicks are usually covered in beeswax and don't burn very fast. But like someone said you can already buy lighters with wick attached or wrapped around it.

And it's not just for weed! After I tried it I use it for cigs if I can.

Could you explain to a non-smoker what is wrong with using a match?

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Cat Hatter posted:

Could you explain to a non-smoker what is wrong with using a match?

Hipsters.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

But matches have been around since the 1800s. No one alive liked them before they were cool.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Real men smoke clay pipes with a twig from the hearthfire.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Real men chew tobacco then spit it on the floor then eat it off the ground like an animal again.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Real men don't wear pants when visiting the in-laws.

That's right Linda! This where your grandkids came from!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Croccers posted:

Real men chew tobacco then spit it on the floor then eat it off the ground like an animal again.