Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Bees, can you do the draft/tourney?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iserlohn
Nov 3, 2011

Watch out!

Here comes the third tactic.
Lipstick Apathy
I guess I just made the most annoying deck in the world, cause the last 5 people I've played have disconnected or surrendered.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Earlier today played a great match against a Heraldic player. Guy was also a great sport, I mean wiping my field just so the following turn I recovered couldn't been easy to digest.

Most people thinks that Medraut is the heart of the NK but he shares the spot with Borz and Brothers.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Earlier today played a great match against a Heraldic player. Guy was also a great sport, I mean wiping my field just so the following turn I recovered couldn't been easy to digest.

Most people thinks that Medraut is the heart of the NK but he shares the spot with Borz and Brothers.

I much prefer Bro/Borz/Drystan to Medraut King plays.

+2 Every turn all day, helped by Round Table.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Onmi posted:

I much prefer Bro/Borz/Drystan to Medraut King plays.

+2 Every turn all day, helped by Round Table.

Hell yeah! :hfive:

I just LOVE the way NK are designed, on their own while powerful arent that special but together are a force to be reckoned with.

Say, would you be interested on the replay files? Im sure another Noble player would find those duels interesting.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I played against Qliphorts in a tourney today and the last game the dude pulled Skill Drain and that was basically the end of my Yosenju deck right there.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

dogsicle posted:

Bees, can you do the draft/tourney?

Yup.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Please help me with this Superheavy deck

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I see cards that aren't monsters there. The man Gongenzaka would be very disappointed.

Also Slur, I asked in the stream but could you upload that Red-Eyes deck? I'd really like to make it myself.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Hell yeah! :hfive:

I just LOVE the way NK are designed, on their own while powerful arent that special but together are a force to be reckoned with.

Say, would you be interested on the replay files? Im sure another Noble player would find those duels interesting.

Sure, it'd be interesting to see. King play is still something you should do, but it's not all you should do, but I do keep Kaiser Colloseum in the board just because "My boss monster is in fact bigger than yours"

Blaze Dragon posted:

I see cards that aren't monsters there. The man Gongenzaka would be very disappointed.

Also Slur, I asked in the stream but could you upload that Red-Eyes deck? I'd really like to make it myself.

Those foul traps are Break Through Skill and Skill Prisoner, which can remove themselves from the grave and leave THE MAN GONGENZAKA'S deck pure

Onmi fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Apr 5, 2015

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

EDIT: Quote is not edit dumbass

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

I'd switch out the Skill Prisons for Yuki Usagi and the more gimmicky of the Heavyweights for giant rats. Adding a geargia accelerator search engine might be good too but then you'll have to remove a ton of cards.

EDIT: No Soulfire suits, seriously? Get on that, the solid alternatives for actually protecting your boss monsters is what makes the deck good.

MiddleOne fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Apr 5, 2015

Quincytbb
Oct 8, 2014

:laugh:

VJeff posted:

Add Giant rat, its effect means you can special summon big benki. Also I think you should add some of the other equip monsters, slamming an extra 1000 defense on whatever you want is pretty great. And maybe get rid of the scarecrows. Besides that you have a pretty decent start for a deck, someone better at yugioh then me can probably give you more advice.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

How exactly do you screencap your deck on devpro? Is it just using the PrintScreen key or is there a more convenient way?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Kay Kessler posted:

How exactly do you screencap your deck on devpro? Is it just using the PrintScreen key or is there a more convenient way?

I use PrintScreen, paste it into IrfanView, crop the part that's just the deck and upload it on imgur.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Imgur has a crop feature built-in. :shobon:

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

VJeff posted:

I use PrintScreen, paste it into IrfanView, crop the part that's just the deck and upload it on imgur.

Why don't you save yourself a couple of steps and just take the window screenshot with Irfanview?

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

I see. Thanks for the help!

VJeff posted:

I like using marmiting captain in my Superheavy deck. It usually helps me out in a pinch, but it might not be your cup of tea.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

For screen shotting, I use Puu.sh
Ctrl+shift+4 lets you grab a location.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Strange Quark posted:

Why don't you save yourself a couple of steps and just take the window screenshot with Irfanview?

Because I don't know how to do that.

Quincytbb
Oct 8, 2014

:laugh:

To add on what I said before, here's what I've been using for a bit. The only part I cant really seem to get down is the extra deck. Obviously you want to use the superheavy samurai synchro monsters with their amazing effects, for everything else I'm just kinda adding in what seems useful. Hopefully this helps out.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

VJeff posted:

Because I don't know how to do that.

Option > Capture Screenshot > Foreground Window, dude.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Strange Quark posted:

Option > Capture Screenshot > Foreground Window, dude.

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooa this is rad as poo poo!

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Blaze Dragon posted:

Tomorrow when I am on my computer again, I am going to spend some time working out the flaws of the deck. Once the final product is ready, I'll show it off. I'll stream the refineries before the draft broadcast begins.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Slur posted:

Tomorrow when I am on my computer again, I am going to spend some time working out the flaws of the deck. Once the final product is ready, I'll show it off. I'll stream the refineries before the draft broadcast begins.

Before or after the Draft?

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

VJeff posted:

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooa this is rad as poo poo!

I'm amazed not one of you has realised that you're living in 2015. There's no need for additional software. :psyduck:

1. Printscreen
2. Ctrl+V into Imgur
3. Crop in Imgur

Or, if you're on a mac

1. cmd+shift+4
2. Drag into Imgur

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Onmi posted:

Sure, it'd be interesting to see. King play is still something you should do, but it's not all you should do, but I do keep Kaiser Colloseum in the board just because "My boss monster is in fact bigger than yours"

Here

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nkex7p6priciu7d/heraldic.yrp

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dhc12w186uclnbx/heraldic_2.yrp

Goddamn, that second duel :allears:

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Xoidanor posted:

I'm amazed not one of you has realised that you're living in 2015. There's no need for additional software. :psyduck:

1. Printscreen
2. Ctrl+V into Imgur
3. Crop in Imgur

Or, if you're on a mac

1. cmd+shift+4
2. Drag into Imgur

You can't optimize pngs in Imgur. :colbert:

Irfanview is far more useful if you want to take a bunch of screenshots at a time, anyway.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

First duel thoughts

You're really lucky he didn't think to Attack into Borz who... Actually I'm not sure on the chain logic of "survived destruction, LOST Destiny, re-equipped destiny' I think you could have survived without it, but the main thing is you show something many people who fail with the deck don't show

Restraint.

You had a ROTA in hand all game even though it could have thinned the deck but one or you could have gone all in on Brothers or some such, you didn't drain yourself.

Duel 2: So much sitting on Brothers, surviving on 100 LP, hitting for perfect LP damage.

very nicely done and you made good use of Bedwyr, I probably would have messer that up.

That said, wasn't the best Heraldic deck i've seen.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Onmi posted:

First duel thoughts

You're really lucky he didn't think to Attack into Borz who... Actually I'm not sure on the chain logic of "survived destruction, LOST Destiny, re-equipped destiny' I think you could have survived without it, but the main thing is you show something many people who fail with the deck don't show

Restraint.

You had a ROTA in hand all game even though it could have thinned the deck but one or you could have gone all in on Brothers or some such, you didn't drain yourself.

Duel 2: So much sitting on Brothers, surviving on 100 LP, hitting for perfect LP damage.

very nicely done and you made good use of Bedwyr, I probably would have messer that up.

That said, wasn't the best Heraldic deck i've seen.

I try to plan in advance with my knights so that's why I tend to keep some plays in reserve so to speak (sometimes has come to bite me the rear end though) That ROTA was my backup plan in case that I got my field wiped, search Medraut and then summon the knight best fitted to recover.

The second duel was slightly easier since I could build my field on the first turn, Table really puts a lot of work when played properly. Without it, I would've been boned.

I'm not that familiar with Heraldic but I thought that was a decent deck, and the final turn was hype as hell.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Kaiser Coliseum seems like itd be absolutely hilarious in a monarchs deck. I gotta try that.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

everythingWasBees posted:

Kaiser Coliseum seems like itd be absolutely hilarious in a monarchs deck. I gotta try that.

KC is hilarious so long as you have a powerful boss, because most decks rely on getting multiple monsters on the field, being limited to 1 is a real killer except against fusions.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

poo poo did i sleep through the thing

or is it today

im so confused on how time works

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I just watched the new Arc-V episode as it aired and this upcoming season is gonna be so loving cool.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

I try to plan in advance with my knights so that's why I tend to keep some plays in reserve so to speak (sometimes has come to bite me the rear end though) That ROTA was my backup plan in case that I got my field wiped, search Medraut and then summon the knight best fitted to recover.

The second duel was slightly easier since I could build my field on the first turn, Table really puts a lot of work when played properly. Without it, I would've been boned.

I'm not that familiar with Heraldic but I thought that was a decent deck, and the final turn was hype as hell.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j5cifqya3jm9b4c/weird%20Igknights%20Perfect%20LP.yrp?dl=0

Here is one of my own duels, it was... strange, I had no idea what their win-con was. I thought it was freaking Exodia at one point. I didn't get the best draws either but somehow managed to turn it around.

EDIT: I checked his deck on the replay, he WAS running Igknight Exodias

I've never thought of those two together.

Quirkk
Sep 1, 2012

everythingWasBees posted:

I just started using it in a burn deck yesterday and it's been the star of the show. Drawing that and Ojama Trio on the first turn causes some real problems.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
New OP and ED if you wanna see 'em.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeX3HTgUFg8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt-v-7r5Npk

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Jack. Is. Back.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Onmi posted:

Jack. Is. Back.

I guess I'll have to watch 5Ds now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR