Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

Where the hell is my £10??

You haven't nominated a charity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

stickyfngrdboy posted:

You haven't nominated a charity

You must concede defeat

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

You must concede defeat

either nominate a charity or stop talking about it, idc either way

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
leeds are poo poo

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Pissflaps posted:

You must concede defeat

we're all bored of this horse poo poo, take it to PM or something who cares. ZZZz

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

stickyfngrdboy posted:

either nominate a charity or stop talking about it, idc either way

You want to stop talking about the foolish bet that you made and lost?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
stickyfngrdboy you are the latest in a long line of unwise Leeds fans who bet against the Boro and lost. With the season still being weeks away from closing, Leeds have already failed to secure enough points to finish higher than Middlesbrough FC. Their failure is your failure and therefore you now owe £10 to the charity of my choosing.

Please donate at least £10 to the Manchester United Foundation and provide evidence of having done so in this thread.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

i thought you might do that and i donated about six weeks ago lol

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
That screenshot has no date or recipient.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

wasnt as long ago as i thought but still

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
This is fishy. I don't see the words 'Manchester United Foundation' anywhere and you seem to have donated anyway and are trying to use it to satisfy the terms of your lost wager.

You're not the first Leeds to try and pull this trick. The last one ended up doing the right thing under threat of a ban.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

This is fishy. I don't see the words 'Manchester United Foundation' anywhere and you seem to have donated anyway and are trying to use it to satisfy the terms of your lost wager.

You're not the first Leeds to try and pull this trick. The last one ended up doing the right thing under threat of a ban.

that's what comes back when you donate to the scumfund, it's a justgiving link you maroon,

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
https://www.justgiving.com/mufoundation/

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I don't care what money you donated to who in the past. You have lost the bet. Please pay up and provide evidence of having done so.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

paid in full, now we can stop talking about it forever

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
There's no date on that screenshot.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
you demanded I pay the man utd foundation ten quid, and because you're predictable as hell I did it in advance, unlucky

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Please provide evidence that you have donated to my nominated charity in response to losing this bet.

A screenshot from an uncertain date is no good - you made the same donation last year when you lost.

A screenshot with no named charity is no good - I'm not interested in what other charitable donations you make.

If you don't like paying up then don't make bets. Stop loving squirming and do the right thing.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

Please provide evidence that you have donated to my nominated charity in response to losing this bet.

A screenshot from an uncertain date is no good - you made the same donation last year when you lost.

A screenshot with no named charity is no good - I'm not interested in what other charitable donations you make.

If you don't like paying up then don't make bets. Stop loving squirming and do the right thing.

I've paid the bet in full and you know I have and if you want me to participate in this conversation further PM me.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

stickyfngrdboy posted:

I've paid the bet in full and you know I have and if you want me to participate in this conversation further PM me.

No you haven't. This is shameful.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Would you two just shut the gently caress up about this bet no-one cares.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I'll shut up when he pays up.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

don't be a pedant

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
A bunch of people who literally never post in this thread suddenly turn up to support the welcher? Interesting.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Hes paid up, I want to boast post about Bournemouth and you're being a oval office. gently caress off and dont talk about it anymore.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I've been a oval office in this thread for about six years you don't get to tell me to gently caress off.

I want my £10.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Im glad Leeds have regressed to being clown car again, those 3 weeks where things weren't a complete shambles were nice enough to lull me into a false sense of security

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

TelekineticBear! posted:

Im glad Leeds have regressed to being clown car again, those 3 weeks where things weren't a complete shambles were nice enough to lull me into a false sense of security

That they've given no reason for the suspension of Steve Thompson is bizarre to say the least.

Apparently Nicola Salerno has left the club already, which will hopefully mean ST will be reinstated shortly. Redders isn't happy at all and if he isn't in charge next season we're hosed.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Leeds joke club for welchers.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Sigh another game where all the goals were in the last 4 minutes. Well be hoping for all three points at Norwich next time out.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

serious gaylord posted:

Hes paid up, I want to boast post about Bournemouth and you're being a oval office. gently caress off and dont talk about it anymore.

What is it about promotion bound Bournemouth that has made you a fan all of a sudden?

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Blue Star Error posted:

What is it about promotion bound Bournemouth that has made you a fan all of a sudden?

Bournemouth are cool and good and I'd have another team close to me so I could see United innit.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
A utd fan...who lives 300 miles from the ground??

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Breath Ray posted:

A utd fan...who lives 300 miles from the ground??

Remind me how close you live to your teams ground again

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

I'm a Leeds plastic

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

TelekineticBear! posted:

I'm a Leeds plastic

Same

E: oops misread

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Disappointing

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I'm not happy !!

YMBB
Jul 18, 2007
gently caress you Brentford.

"Legroom"

I can't attach a picture on mobile but I can't even move .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YMBB
Jul 18, 2007
11cm is

YMBB posted:

gently caress you Brentford.

"Legroom"

I can't attach a picture on mobile but I can't even move .

11cm distance between seat in front and bottom of seat behind. gently caress you Brentford you cheap fucks.

• Locked thread