Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

Everyone is so concerned about triangles but that is actually misinformation designed to distract you from the real mind-control threat: rectangles. Illuminati rectangles are everywhere, and you didn't even THINK about it because you are so concerned with triangles! Look around you right now, how many rectangles can you see? Now that I think of it, even your computer screen is a rectangle... :aaaaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CSM
Jan 29, 2014

56th Motorized Infantry 'Mariupol' Brigade
Seh' die Welt in Trummern liegen

Pook Good Mook posted:

I don't think it even gets to that level of difficulty justifying. Didn't one of the towers partially sheer off one of the sides of building seven on the way down? Like, it wasn't solely an office fire that did it in, there was fairly severe structural damage as well.
Yeah, but the idea is that there wasn't that much structural damage. It was the fires that actually brought it down.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

CSM posted:

Yeah, but the idea is that there wasn't that much structural damage. It was the fires that actually brought it down.

I get that, but it's hiding the ball to say it was brought down solely because of fire anymore then the twin towers were.

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

Pook Good Mook posted:

I get that, but it's hiding the ball to say it was brought down solely because of fire anymore then the twin towers were.

Holy poo poo I can't believe I didn't even realize until now that the twin towers were TWO GIANT RECTANGLES :aaaaa:

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

DONT CARE BUTTON posted:

Holy poo poo I can't believe I didn't even realize until now that the twin towers were TWO GIANT RECTANGLES :aaaaa:

Worse than that, even! The twin towers were four rectangles each! That's EIGHT GIANT RECTANGLES!

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Pook Good Mook posted:

To be hopelessly pedantic: as far as we can tell, it was just the fires which caused the collapse. And the fires were caused by debris striking the building which set multiple floors on fire at once.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

DONT CARE BUTTON posted:

Everyone is so concerned about triangles but that is actually misinformation designed to distract you from the real mind-control threat: rectangles. Illuminati rectangles are everywhere, and you didn't even THINK about it because you are so concerned with triangles! Look around you right now, how many rectangles can you see? Now that I think of it, even your computer screen is a rectangle... :aaaaa:

Check out this one video that confirms your suspicion!

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBbLpxLglz0

:tinfoil: Who rakes in the most money in the MLMs? Who is at the tops of these pyramids?

What is a square but TWO RIGHT TRIANGLES

MASONRY IT'S EVERYWHERE

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

EnderWiggin posted:

This isn't as funny as the other ones.

It's pretty funny to me given the notion of a "bomb laying satellite".

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

DONT CARE BUTTON posted:

i have seen some unfunny idiot (probably one of you lot) on twitter posting pictures ironically finding alleged triangles in pictures to prove conspiracies. buzzfeed even plagiarized one of his/her things.

i've seen more than my fair share of conspiracy poo poo because i was in some skeptics clubs and all that and had a desperate desire to prove my superior intelligence by finding the lowest hanging fruit and debunking it. i've never real crazies just point out triangles.

i have actually seen people point out rectangles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOQsvOkkLq4

CARL MARK FORCE IV
Sep 2, 2007

I took a walk. And threw up in an English garden.

McDowell posted:

MASONRY IT'S EVERYWHERE

Lightning Jim
Nov 18, 2006

Just a mad weather-ologist :science:

PleasureKevin posted:

i have seen some unfunny idiot (probably one of you lot) on twitter posting pictures ironically finding alleged triangles in pictures to prove conspiracies. buzzfeed even plagiarized one of his/her things.
montageparodies has become quite the meme.

Seriously, though: people can see codes/meaning in ANYTHING - http://thespacelady.blogspot.com/2006/02/fema-quadrant-sign-codes-or-tactical.html

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

In this best of all possible worlds, everything is for the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qqbpJEQ1Ow

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Popular Thug Drink posted:

yeah, WTC 1 and or 2 tore a big hole in the side of 7 aside from other debris strikes, but there's a lack (not an absence!) of visual evidence of the damage due to the short window between damage and collapse coinciding with a lot of smoke and dust obscuring direct observation as well as the general chaos of the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34DzERSAR34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtkWNHSG3MY

I've never been to New York, but I always wondered if this is really building 7?

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
I've never been to New York. I don't think it's real and is just a government plot to trick me into believing that the world extends beyond the horizon.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Star Man posted:

I've never been to New York. I don't think it's real and is just a government plot to trick me into believing that the world extends beyond the horizon.

But... the government itself is beyond the horizon :tinfoil:

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

But... the government itself is beyond the horizon :tinfoil:

The government is nothing but a mysterious stranger.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Shbobdb posted:

1) We know MK-ULTRA happened.

2) Former CIA Director William Cody admitted that the Monarch Mind Control Project existed. Plus, numerous stars have spoken plainly about it, like Roseanne Barr, Tila Tequila, Amanda Brynes, and plenty more.

3) Cathy O'Brien (an early experiment in MMC) talked about her experience with it, especially when it comes to multiple personalities.

4) Numerous stars exhibit similar "split personalities" such as Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus or Beyonce/Sasha Fierce. Plenty of other examples too, Eminem/Slim Shady, Mariah Carey/Mimi, Christina Aguilera/Xtina, etc. There is also video evidence for numerous other stars such as Brittany Spears, Nicki Minaj exhibiting signs of alternative personalities created through Monarch Programming.

5) Butterflies and other occult symbolism (all seeing eye, rams, etc.) commonly found in their music videos and promotional materials and the case starts to get a lot clearer.

6) Common side effects. MMC isn't a perfectly developed science, so you'll see people occasionally trying to break free of their handlers. Brittany Spears, Amanda Brynes, Mariah Carey, D'Angelo and Shia La'Bouef all had shockingly similar mental breakdowns.

:laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo: This thread is comedy gold.

Go take your meds.

Since I collect butterflies I'm secretely a prime contractor for MONARCH interior decorations, citizen

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
So . . . you are laughing because the CIA director and numerous actors have come out and said Project Monarch is true?

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Shbobdb posted:

So . . . you are laughing because the CIA director and numerous actors have come out and said Project Monarch is true?

Link to the CIA director saying this? I think you might be confusing Monarch with MKULTRA generally.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
I never knew the Hanna Montana movie was a documentary about a young woman trying to break from the CIA's control.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
The primary source appears to be: "Anton Chaitkin, “Franklin Witnesses Implicate FBI and U.S. Elites in Torture and Murder of Children”, The New Federalist"

Since I can't find the primary source on-line, here is the description:

Some conspiracy Website posted:

The most incriminating statement to date made by a government official as to the possible existence of Project MONARCH was extracted by Anton Chaitkin, a writer for the publication The New Federalist. When former CIA Director William Colby was asked directly, “What about monarch?” he replied angrily and ambiguously, “We stopped that between the late 1960s and the early 1970s.” [3. Anton Chaitkin, “Franklin Witnesses Implicate FBI and U.S. Elites in Torture and Murder of Children”, The New Federalist]

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Shbobdb posted:

The primary source appears to be: "Anton Chaitkin, “Franklin Witnesses Implicate FBI and U.S. Elites in Torture and Murder of Children”, The New Federalist"

Do you also believe the queen of England controls the world?

I mean, embrace one bit of LaRouche's insanity, why not all of them?

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Shbobdb posted:

I love how that statement is credible enough to be evidence that Project Monarch exists but not credible enough to be evidence that it stopped in the 70s.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The Franlikn Credit Union case is hilarious when used to support the idea that MKULTRA has continued into the present because it means the conspiracy has enough sex slaves to send to some guy in Nebraska who donated like $1200 to George Bush's election fund.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
The via portion of it probably did stop in the 70s, after that private or other interests could have taken over. Again, we have official records saying it did happen and plenty of people in the entertainment industry saying it is still happening as well as plenty of symbols showing it is still happening.

Edit: also, what does "stopped" really mean? We are no longer at war with Iraq or Afghanistan but we still have a bunch of troops over there. With new technologies, the name could have chnanged and the statement would be entirely true while also deeply misleading.

Shbobdb fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Apr 6, 2015

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

That's the illuminati who put their signs in music videos, not Monarch.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
I'm skeptical of the whole sympathetic magic but. It seems more likely that the industry places those references because it is part of the normal background they deal with everyday. Like I said before, it is like the Statue of Liberty showing up in a video about nyc.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Would love to hear Jerry Seinfeld's suppressed bit about hollywood mind control.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Seinfeld wouldn't joke about it for fairly obvious reasons.

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Shbobdb posted:

Again, we have official records saying it did happen

We have a short, context-free quote of a former CIA director from a Lyndon LaRouche publication that appears to implicitly confirm it. That is not "official records saying it did happen."

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
What standard of evidence would make you believe in the monarch program? I've tried to provide numerous examples and sources but all I get in return is "durr, one of them is from a LaRouche publication." So what? Even without that quote there is plenty of evidence. But having a former CIA director mention it as real, even in passing, adds a hefty dose of credibility.

You want to arbitrarily discount that one, fine. Why not address all the other stars and entertainment industry insiders saying it is going on, why not address all the symbols directly referencing it?

Radical skepticism can be used to dismiss any point. What you are doing right now isn't even at the level of climate change or evolution denial.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Dawg, nobody accepts your evidence because it consists of nonsense like "Zomg stars get on stage and act differently than they act other times! MUST BE MIND CONTROL".

Raxivace fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Apr 6, 2015

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Most of it was "stars say this is actually happening". But way to fail ats reading comprehension.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
You've pierced the veil of children's television programming: Miley Cyrus was mind controlled into creating her alternate personality, Hannah Montana.

Can you link some sources where celebrities talk about their experiences with undergoing mind control?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Shbobdb posted:

Most of it was "stars say this is actually happening". But way to fail ats reading comprehension.

Yeah, but when Roseanne said it was happening she was second-hand quoting something that her "psychologist" said. She literally said this in the same quote that you showed some months back.

So yeah, it's basically just all bullshit second-hand quotes from crazy people and quotes from non-crazy people that are taken way out of context, with a huge heaping of pointless speculation ("LOOK AT THE BUTTERFLY IN THIS MUSIC VIDEO, PROOF OF PROJECT MONARCH MIND CONTROL"). You like to pretend that this is credible evidence, but it really isn't.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Shbobdb posted:

What standard of evidence would make you believe in the monarch program?

Something that isn't based on pure speculation or hearsay would be a good place to start

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Shbobdb posted:

No, I'm pretty sure that it is something you actually said in this thread.

Shbobdb posted:

4) Numerous stars exhibit similar "split personalities" such as Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus or Beyonce/Sasha Fierce. Plenty of other examples too, Eminem/Slim Shady, Mariah Carey/Mimi, Christina Aguilera/Xtina, etc. There is also video evidence for numerous other stars such as Brittany Spears, Nicki Minaj exhibiting signs of alternative personalities created through Monarch Programming.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
So you don't believe a cia director said a thing he did and you are dismissive of one of six points because you don't like the concept of context. What about the other five points?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

Shbobdb posted:

Personally, I'm a big believer in the "No Towers" theory. The Twin Towers never existed. Sure, there are photographs but those can be doctored. Testimonies can be faked.

With the psychotropic drugs even memories can be altered.

• Locked thread