Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Breetai posted:

Note to self: always look for a body shot. Because apparently the 'athletic body type' of a 'gym junkie' shares real estate on a venn diagram with 'ewok'.

I take too many risks when it comes to face pics. I always think "Well I'm not loving anything right now so gently caress it I'll go for it"

1 in 5 women is actually a smoking hot ballet girl of 7 years who is athletic and her body feels like hard not soft which actually makes for great sex like resistance sex.

"Lol I thought you looked familiar too. I've only been working there for a week though."

I've never even gone into her store

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Apr 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
"I have a past, but then again so does everybody."

Translation: RUN

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Breetai posted:

Note to self: always look for a body shot. Because apparently the 'athletic body type' of a 'gym junkie' shares real estate on a venn diagram with 'ewok'.

This. Also the fattest pic is always the most recent, no matter where it falls in the line up.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

This is too good.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Decrepus posted:

This is too good.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

you lost the magic my friend with the stream of consciousness second post and then the impotent rage post after. It would have been funny if you had just copied and sent her "don't take this place seriously" bit but now she just sounds like a humorless bore and you sound like troll number 999 for her to post on her #killallcarnists tumblr circlejerk

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Pictures of text about impotent non-sex-having rage and how women are so stupid, a great time to be a redditor

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

you lost the magic my friend with the stream of consciousness second post and then the impotent rage post after. It would have been funny if you had just copied and sent her "don't take this place seriously" bit but now she just sounds like a humorless bore and you sound like troll number 999 for her to post on her #killallcarnists tumblr circlejerk

dude she said she blocked me so I just wanted to end with a dickhead post because she was so easily offended.

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
leomarr you have alot of bad + creepy posts in this thread, haha (?)

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

LeoMarr posted:

dude she said she blocked me so I just wanted to end with a dickhead post because she was so easily offended.

Aphelion Necrology
Jul 17, 2005

Take care of the dead and the dead will take care of you
Haha I get it, you're trolling her because she won't touch your dong

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
You can't troll everyone.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

LeoMarr posted:

Haha you trolled a person on the internet you're so cool I wish I was cool like you

Kindest Forums User
Mar 25, 2008

Let me tell you about my opinion about Bernie Sanders and why Donald Trump is his true successor.

You cannot vote Hillary Clinton because she is worse than Trump.
leomarr you're killing it. don't stop. I don't know who Job Bush is but he's probably funny too. Maybe post in the E/N dating thread too. the world needs mroe funny people like you

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
everyone saying he's teasing her because she wouldn't touch his penis, she wouldn't touch yours for white knighting her so please take your awful posting to another thread so the people that like funny posts can keep witnessing this raw ownage

Aphelion Necrology
Jul 17, 2005

Take care of the dead and the dead will take care of you
remember when this thread used to be funny? me neither

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

This thread is for laughing at horrible people, it's as much about the posters as it is the profile's being posted. It's a shame Auschwitz closed it's doors because we could all use some paid vacation there.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

FoolyCharged posted:

This thread is for laughing at horrible people, it's as much about the posters as it is the profile's being posted. It's a shame Auschwitz closed it's doors because we could all use some paid vacation there.

friend when your job is murdering minorities every day is a vacation

#weedhitler4prez

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
About Me
love cooking, love to sow patchwork quilts. Love music. I am very open to ghost and crystal I try to meditate.
Good job good health. Not a crack head. Travel the world

First Date
If he turns up

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Once again trapped by a good looking face shot, gently caress she just added a new pic and she is fat as gently caress

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

LeoMarr posted:

Once again trapped by a good looking face shot, gently caress she just added a new pic and she is fat as gently caress

:justpost:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

if they were a former hottie you can picture that while you dive into their blubber so its better than banging an uggo fatty only slightly

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Brevity is the soul of wit, son.

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

Breetai posted:

I am very open to ghost

stay safe promiscuity ghost

Hella Paunchy
Jul 25, 2007
More fun than a stick in the eye.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Hood Ornament posted:

Haha I get it, you're trolling her because she won't touch your dong

Cirrhosis Johnson
Jan 9, 2014

Holy poo poo someone get this man a fuckin 5.

escalator incident
Oct 1, 2005

Sorry for the convenience.
Fun Shoe

The stretchiest Ewok

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Jabba in the 3rd act is an interesting fan edit

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Jub Jub

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

That's a big ewok

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

The dress is a terrible choice but would for the tequila alone

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

:downs:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

That IS a good tequila

naem
May 29, 2011

THATS NO MOON

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

ticking all the boxes

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

girl knows how to rock that eggplant

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

maybe her name is really "i loved ick pics" being a nurse she has seen some gross stuff before i imagine and has since become jaded

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
What's your problem with people who are good at eggplants and love dick pics?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Help how do I use this website

• Locked thread