Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I thought it was just sackcloth cause he's poor as poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Probably! But they never outright say that.

Maybe that's why he doesn't show up in part 2, 'cause he didn't have an excuse to be dressed like a girl anymore and they didn't wanna bother redesigning him. :v:

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
So that was the semi-finals of the draft, it took... way too long to get going, we lost a boosterpack half-way through which was weird and we learned a lot about Slur's psychosis.

The standings as the sit right now!

Senerio vs MyriadTruth in the Finals at 4 points each
Onmi (or Alcharagia if he wants to finish it) vs BlazeDragon both and 2 Points
VJeff vs Endorph both at 2 Points
Lightning Kimba vs Rigged Death both at 0 points

Now a bit of bad news, even though I had enabled video recording on Hitbox... it did not record my videos.

So what I'll be doing is, with some of the other players, be going over the replays (because we all saved them for this eventuality" and giving commentary. But we've lost the raw emotion of the hypest poo poo that was my duel with Kimba.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I didn't expect to win at all. It was a super close match with RiggedDeath and it was a lot of fun even if it ended before it should have.

Senerio's matches were pretty funny, because in the first he curbstomped me, then in the second I curbstomped him, then in the third I started curbstomping then got curbstomped. It was like a total power shift over and over.

I haven't played with an actual person in years, this is super fun! I can't wait for the finals. Oh, and I'm completely up for adding commentary, so tell me if we're doing that.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Onmi posted:

So that was the semi-finals of the draft, it took... way too long to get going, we lost a boosterpack half-way through which was weird and we learned a lot about Slur's psychosis.

The standings as the sit right now!

Senerio vs MyriadTruth in the Finals at 4 points each
Onmi (or Alcharagia if he wants to finish it) vs BlazeDragon both and 2 Points
VJeff vs Endorph both at 2 Points
Lightning Kimba vs Rigged Death both at 0 points

Now a bit of bad news, even though I had enabled video recording on Hitbox... it did not record my videos.

So what I'll be doing is, with some of the other players, be going over the replays (because we all saved them for this eventuality" and giving commentary. But we've lost the raw emotion of the hypest poo poo that was my duel with Kimba.

Go to your video manager, and you can save your recordings as videos.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Onmi posted:

We don't have video evidence that A Hero Emerges is a sick as hell card, but we can keep it engraved in our memories. (Photon Wyvern and ULTIMATE TYRANNOOOO are my new heroes)

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

VJeff posted:

Probably! But they never outright say that.

Maybe that's why he doesn't show up in part 2, 'cause he didn't have an excuse to be dressed like a girl anymore and they didn't wanna bother redesigning him. :v:

Nope, he shows up at the very end where all of the people in that group have a decent job and he's still dressed like that despite the status quo change in season 2.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Senerio posted:

Go to your video manager, and you can save your recordings as videos.

I found it!

LightningKimba posted:

We don't have video evidence that A Hero Emerges is a sick as hell card, but we can keep it engraved in our memories. (Photon Wyvern and ULTIMATE TYRANNOOOO are my new heroes)

We now do! I'm going to edit it would people prefer the current video (Me vs Myriad and Kimba) to be one big whole or cut down to the matches and two separate vids?

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I am pumped to see these duels. Although I must ask, were any God's successfully summoned and were there summoning chants?!

Also, i'm fine with the video's being edited either way. But I think i'd prefer it in one big whole.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I am pumped to see these duels. Although I must ask, were any God's successfully summoned and were there summoning chants?!

Also, i'm fine with the video's being edited either way. But I think i'd prefer it in one big whole.

Not on my end, I almost did but it failed, and I promise if I see a god summoned or summon a god, there will be a summoning chant.

EDIT: I will also immediatly start playing the Gods theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S87r_6nhDgg

EDIT: Ladies and Gentlemen, the first duel I recorded, myself versus Myriad, I was destroyed completely http://www.hitbox.tv/video/478609/description

EDIT 2: I am sorry about the commentary because it makes me groan rewatching it, and I apologize for visual errors I'll try to never have them http://www.hitbox.tv/video/478618/description

This duel is the hypest poo poo though.

EDIT 3: Hey Dark, another replay you might be interested in, though I am more of a reckless player than you

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7q4er7yvkbvvzl0/Cyber%20Slain.yrp?dl=0

Onmi fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Apr 6, 2015

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Does YGOPro/DevPro have Entermages yet? Usually I hate playing new cards before they're officially released, but I'm super excited for Entermages and want to start messing around with them early.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dexie posted:

Does YGOPro/DevPro have Entermages yet? Usually I hate playing new cards before they're officially released, but I'm super excited for Entermages and want to start messing around with them early.

Devpro has at least a few.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

This poor guy. This poor, poor guy. He had no clue what he was in for.

Strange Quark posted:

Devpro has at least a few.
Awesome. I guess I finally need to download DevPro then.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Dexie posted:

I just checked, and on a search for Entermage on YGOPro has Damage Juggler, Flame Eater, and Trapeze Magician. Also Trick Box.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

So could Senerio, MyriadTruth, Alcharagia, BlazeDragon, VJeff, Endorph, Lightning Kimba, Rigged Death contact me either on IRC or on the steam group when they are around to take place in their matches, and in the case of Alcharagia, if he wants to play his last match.

Onmi fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Apr 7, 2015

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Onmi posted:

So could Senerio, MyriadTruth, Alcharagia, BlazeDragon, VJeff, Endorph, Lightning Kimba, Rigged Death contact me either on IRC or on the skype group when they are around to take place in their matches, and in the case of Alcharagia, if he wants to play his last match.
im around. i dont know where you are on irc but

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Kaiser Colosseum is my new favorite card.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

everythingWasBees posted:

It's mine too.

Slur fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Apr 7, 2015

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Endorph posted:

im around. i dont know where you are on irc but

#ADTRWDraft on SynIRC and http://steamcommunity.com/groups/fuckcrow on steam

everythingWasBees posted:

It really is a lovely Tech card when you can comfortably sit on one monster

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Onmi posted:

#ADTRWDraft on SynIRC and http://steamcommunity.com/groups/fuckcrow on steam

It really is a lovely Tech card when you can comfortably sit on one monster

It works real nice with monarchs.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Endorph vs VJeff is going down right now

http://www.hitbox.tv/onmi

EDIT: Now BlazeDragon vs myself We've also run through the replays of most of the tournament to have videos in better quality ready!

DUEL STANINGS

Still to fight: Senerio vs MyriadTruth
Third Place 1: VJeff
Third Place 2: Onmi
Fourth Place 1: Endorph
Fourth Place 2: BlazeDragon
Still to fight: Rigged Death vs Lightning Kimba

Thank you for watching and I'll have the invidual videos divided soon hopefully.

Though Endorphs duel with VJeff in the first round is cut off.

Onmi fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Apr 7, 2015

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Welp, that did not go my way at all! But it was super fun anyways. And I got to do a badass, if pointless last stand at least. It would've been far more lame if I didn't draw a monster.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
I was spamming in Onmi's chat that I'd like you to win, Blaze.

Slur fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Apr 7, 2015

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Blaze Dragon posted:

Welp, that did not go my way at all! But it was super fun anyways. And I got to do a badass, if pointless last stand at least. It would've been far more lame if I didn't draw a monster.

For someone just getting back into Yu-Gi-Oh, you did well and I'm glad to have fought you.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm the Jonouchi/Manjoume/Aki/Shark/Gongenzaka of the Yu-Gi-Oh! thread. I can accept this.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Onmi posted:

For someone just getting back into Yu-Gi-Oh, you did well and I'm glad to have fought you.

Thank you. It was really fun to fight you too.

VJeff posted:

I'm the Jonouchi/Manjoume/Aki/Shark/Gongenzaka of the Yu-Gi-Oh! thread. I can accept this.

That makes you Crow, not Aki :v: Also Johan or Sho, Manjoume is the Kaiba!

Also I'm fourth so I have literally no idea what I am. Mai/Kenzan/Aki/the Tron siblings/Sawatari?

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Blaze Dragon posted:

That makes you Crow, not Aki :v: Also Johan or Sho, Manjoume is the Kaiba!

Also I'm fourth so I have literally no idea what I am. Mai/Kenzan/Aki/the Tron siblings/Sawatari?

Did Mai ever win a duel on-screen

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Strange Quark posted:

She beat Jean-Claude Magnum and Joey!

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Strange Quark posted:

Only in filler.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dexie posted:

She beat Jean-Claude Magnum and Joey!

Oh good for her, she's tied with Tea.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

We're in the midst of Senerio vs Myriad Truths

http://www.hitbox.tv/Onmi

It's Round 2 as Senerio lost the first game!

EDIT: WINNER! MYRIAD TRUTHS

Senerio is in Second Place

Now we only need the two players with no wins to duel.

Now me and Senerio are doing a 2nd vs 3rd duel for fun

Onmi fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Apr 7, 2015

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Strange Quark posted:

Oh good for her, she's tied with Tea.

She had Tea beat before she decided to surrender!

Myriad Truths
Oct 13, 2012
The draft thing was kind of cool. I really enjoyed drafting 9 Trap Monsters during first pack. Then I didn't get anymore for the rest of the draft, but that part was cool. Sealed is probably a different beast, or maybe a beast warrior?

My deck was pretty absurd, all my Tribute Monsters were either absurdly powerful or were easy to cheat out, and I had all those Trap Monsters as fodder.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Not to mention those motherfucking Guard Hedges. :qq:

Suggestion for the next tournament: Make it Arc-V themed. Everybody's decks have to be Fusion/Xyz/Synchro themed and have no other summoning methods besides the one. Obviously, you get turned into a card if you lose.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

VJeff posted:

Not to mention those motherfucking Guard Hedges. :qq:

Suggestion for the next tournament: Make it Arc-V themed. Everybody's decks have to be Fusion/Xyz/Synchro themed and have no other summoning methods besides the one. Obviously, you get turned into a card if you lose.

We have Tag Duels, so yes

We will do TEAM DUELS

This tournament requires 8 to 10 players of 4 to 5 teams Representing 4 to 5 Summoning types. Certain archetypes will be restricted for variety sake

Team Pendulum
Is Restricted From - Qliphort, ZEFRA
Member 1: Senerio
Member 2:

This team is only allowed Pendulum Monsters, and not run any other kind of Extra Deck summoning method.

Team Fusion
Is Restricted From - Shaddols, Maybe, still debating this one.
Member 1: Blaze Dragon
Member 2:

This team is only allowed Fusion Monsters and not run any other kind of Extra Deck Summoning Method

Team Synchro
Member 1: Myriad Truths
Member 2: VJeff

This team is only allowed Synchro Monsters and not run any other kind of Extra Deck Summoning Method

Team Xyz
Member 1: Endorph
Member 2: Strange Quark

This team is only allowed Xyz Monsters and not run any other kind of Extra Deck Summoning Method

OPTIONAL!

TEAM TRIBUTE
Member 1:
Member 2:

This team is not allowed ANY form of Extra Deck summoning. (Team Hard Mode)

This tournament will be Tag Team Round Robin So each team will face each other team once, with the team with the most wins securing the victory.

No Rituals

Onmi fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Apr 7, 2015

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Oh poo poo that sounds fun as hell, count me in. Not entirely sure on what team, but I'm totally up for this. Definitely not Team Synchro though, I haven't used Synchro Summon at all outside of the 5D's games and I never got far on those.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Sign me up for team Pendulum

Myriad Truths
Oct 13, 2012
I would enjoy being on Team Synchro. Don't confuse me with Fusion!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Sign me up, Synchro Master Race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I'll take team XYZ.