Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Wow, you left out all those poor Nekrozritual players. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Silento posted:

Wow, you left out all those poor Nekrozritual players. :mad:

They're part of the no extra deck team.

Twib
Dec 24, 2013
I haven't played Yugioh for years, but Arc-V and this thread's been drawing me back into it. If we have a rough schedule of when this tournament's gonna take place, I'd like to try out the new Pendulum monsters.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

SyntheticPolygon posted:

They're part of the no extra deck team.

I specified no Ritual, specifically because it would be two people playing Nekroz forever.

Twib posted:

I haven't played Yugioh for years, but Arc-V and this thread's been drawing me back into it. If we have a rough schedule of when this tournament's gonna take place, I'd like to try out the new Pendulum monsters.

When we have all the players we'll find a good time.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Onmi posted:

We will do TEAM DUELS

This tournament requires 8 to 10 players of 4 to 5 teams Representing 4 to 5 Summoning types. Certain archetypes will be restricted for variety sake

Depending on when this is I might be busy, but put me down tentatively for Xyz.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

gently caress it, I'm Fusion scum. I've never played a deck centered around one specific Extra Deck type (until now I've played Pendulum/Xyz and Fusion/Xyz) but I'm sure I can make it work through teamwork and the heart of the cards.

"Heart of the cards" means the heart of the people sealed in cards, right? Because Fusion has a lot of those.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Onmi posted:

I specified no Ritual, specifically because it would be two people playing Nekroz forever.
Couldn't you just say 'No Nekroz' instead of 'No Ritual?'

i mean i doubt anyone would run non-nekroz rituals but who knows, someone might have a sick relinquished deck in their back pocket.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Strange Quark posted:

Depending on when this is I might be busy, but put me down tentatively for Xyz.

Done

Blaze Dragon posted:

gently caress it, I'm Fusion scum. I've never played a deck centered around one specific Extra Deck type (until now I've played Pendulum/Xyz and Fusion/Xyz) but I'm sure I can make it work through teamwork and the heart of the cards.

"Heart of the cards" means the heart of the people sealed in cards, right? Because Fusion has a lot of those.

Done and close enough

Endorph posted:

Couldn't you just say 'No Nekroz' instead of 'No Ritual?'

i mean i doubt anyone would run non-nekroz rituals but who knows, someone might have a sick relinquished deck in their back pocket.

I could, if I add the team would anyone want to join it?

EDIT: I guess Gishki

Onmi fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Apr 7, 2015

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
btw, Shaddolls kinda got their teeth kicked in with the last list, so they're probably okay. Maybe. I dunno, I haven't seen them in action since the list.

Although I see the TCG list didn't touch them at all, so, lol.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Aw poo poo

I want to get in but I'm outside home until Friday and I don't wanna drop High Laundsallyn from my deck to get into the XYZ faction.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Sign me up for Team Tribute.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Put me tentatively down for Team Pendulum, depending on when this takes place. Since this is my first time doing stuff like this, what exactly do i need to do, though?

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Kay Kessler posted:

Put me tentatively down for Team Pendulum, depending on when this takes place. Since this is my first time doing stuff like this, what exactly do i need to do, though?

Get YGOPro (Free program) Join the steam group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/fuckcrow

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Onmi posted:

Get YGOPro (Free program) Join the steam group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/fuckcrow

Done, thanks!

This is just casual play, right? My deck's been untested in a real tournament before so I'll probably suck.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

TCG only or including OCG.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

everythingWasBees posted:

TCG only or including OCG.

Both

Kay Kessler posted:

Done, thanks!

This is just casual play, right? My deck's been untested in a real tournament before so I'll probably suck.

We shouldn't be following the meta.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Onmi posted:

Both

We shouldn't be following the meta.

Yesss.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
I would have taken Team XYZ, if only to use my most fun deck. However, it seems as if it has been taken.

Therefore, I believe that I'll have to go hard mode and say "Team Tribute". If someone drops from Team XYZ, expect me to take the position.

Slur fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Apr 7, 2015

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Fusion is the only extra deck type I actually understand, so put me down for that. Tribute is interesting but yeah...maybe too hard.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Is Team Tribute the only open team now?

EDIT: Nope, looks like everything's full. Oh well, I'll be faster next time.

Vandar fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Apr 7, 2015

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Dexie posted:

Is Team Tribute the only open team now?

EDIT: Nope, looks like everything's full. Oh well, I'll be faster next time.

Feel free to sign up as a spare, if drafting has taught us anything.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

The sounds good. Put me down for that.

EDIT: I would recommend banning Burning Abyss and Tellarknights for Team Xyz, otherwise they're going to run wild over everyone else.

Vandar fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Apr 7, 2015

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

You're going to be banning decks forever if you're simply going down the meta list.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Xoidanor posted:

You're going to be banning decks forever if you're simply going down the meta list.

We're not necessarily going down the meta-list but decks that are just busted or will lead to "both team members run this deck" like what team Pendulum would be with Qli.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Also Qlis are pretty poo poo for Tag Duels unless the other player is running them too, which is boring as hell.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

What day is this likely to occur?

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Kay Kessler posted:

Also Qlis are pretty poo poo for Tag Duels unless the other player is running them too, which is boring as hell.

Which there's no rule (yet) against players running the same decklist. besides being boring as poo poo.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40870394/Herald%20Of%20Kickass.yrp

Here's how to have fun while dueling.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Put me down as spare for team fusion.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

If this is happening after the 10th put me down for team card games on motorcycles.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Put me down as spare for any team with preference for team tribute.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

So the Arc V subs are out and they're starting Part 2 off strong.

Reiji becomes the huge smug rear end in a top hat I always knew he could be and Yuya straight up tries to punch him out for being a jerk. Also nice to see Rune Eyes for the first time since the Gongenzaka duel and the combo Yuya pulled off to summon them both was pretty sweet. Most importantly though i'm just looking forward to what seems like the first multi-episode duel in ages. There were a couple of tag duels in the battle royale that went for a couple of eps but they were never the total focus of the episode so it's nice to see the new season start with a big duel.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

I'm spending the day catching up on Arc-V, since I'm a few episodes behind.

It took forever for Teppei to finally duel, but holy crap him and Mitchie are the coolest team ever. :swoon:

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

That was a pretty awesome Reiji is clearly trying to goad/train Yuya to become better, especially since in previous episodes he described the new generation of dueling as the Yuya pioneered style. I wonder when Shun is gonna get the explanation of what happened to Yuto. It seems Dennis, unlike Selena who's innocent to what went on, is fully aware and doesn't give a gently caress. Curse his sudden but innevitable betrayal! I think Reiji's hypothesis of Sora passing on to Yuzu to Yuma is BS, and just shows how Reiji can't see from Yuma's level All of those things are the reason why I think Reiji wont lead the Lancers in battle, not out of the smug idea that he's not replacable, but because he can't connect emotionally like Yuya can.

Bring on Season 2! This is the first time that Yu-Gi-Oh has had from the beginning an end goal in mind that actually looks like it could span the usual yu-gi-oh length series. Unlike 5Ds which only prepared for the Dark Signers and then sort of capped that off and then kept going. Or GX and the Seven Star Riders.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Onmi posted:

Bring on Season 2! This is the first time that Yu-Gi-Oh has had from the beginning an end goal in mind that actually looks like it could span the usual yu-gi-oh length series. Unlike 5Ds which only prepared for the Dark Signers and then sort of capped that off and then kept going. Or GX and the Seven Star Riders.

Yeah that's absolutely one of the cooler parts. If the OP is any indication we're taking a detour to the synchro dimension for the next 25 episodes and I can't wait. :allears:

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

The characters keep being the coolest part of Arc-V, I swear. Yuya's sheer rage and Reiji's cold-blooded logic and smugness make for a great match, and it's great that they're finally fighting. Yuya getting both Fusion Odd-Eyes and his logic vs Reiji's of how he got Fusion was a nice thing too.

Also the new ending is super catchy and I can't stop listening to it. The opening's grown on me but it doesn't compare.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Is there a good mobile program for Android like YGOpro or Devpro?

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
There's a ygopro app

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

It's been off the google play for almost a year though due to a claim by Konami so you have to download it manually.

MiddleOne fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Apr 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Blaze Dragon posted:

The characters keep being the coolest part of Arc-V, I swear. Yuya's sheer rage and Reiji's cold-blooded logic and smugness make for a great match, and it's great that they're finally fighting. Yuya getting both Fusion Odd-Eyes and his logic vs Reiji's of how he got Fusion was a nice thing too.

Also the new ending is super catchy and I can't stop listening to it. The opening's grown on me but it doesn't compare.

I just love how they clash so hard and Reiji's line of "if you beat me I will repent until you're satifsied" like "okay, play out your babby useless emotions that will achieve NOTHING."

I love where this is going, I love the full team and I love the potential team dynamics we have going forward, I also love that half the team are murderers and that Reiji is implying that Sora's overwhelming murder powers became latent into Yuya somehow. I hope Masumi comes back later on just so she can gently caress with The Lancers since Shun killed her teacher, Selena killed her buddy, Reiji brainwashed her and Yuya was standing there when that stuff was going on.