Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

Hey, heads up. I'm about to unleash my rage.

gatesealer posted:

Is Saix's weapon design different in this version? I seem to remember it being different.

No, he used that exact claymore in all games he was in.
Barring I think one game. Saix is my second favorite member, the first being Zexion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Did you ever beat Canary Mary? No! I haven't even PLAYED Bioshock Infinite!
Now it is time for Friday's update to this thread.

New Episode (Uncut)
Episode 022 - "Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix HD: Honey, I Shrunk S,D,G!"

New Episode
Episode 022 - "Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix HD: Honey, I Shrunk S,D,G!"

Jiminy's Journal Update

New Characters

Stitch

Experiment 626 joins us as a summon. Let's hope he doesn't destroy everything.
VA: None

Tifa

Another FF7 alum and Cloud love interest shows up. Now raise your hand if Tifa was your Gold Saucer date during FF7.
VA: Rachael Leigh Cook

Commander Sark

Of course the antagonist of Tron is here.
VA: Corey Burton

Master Control Program

Here is the real antagonist.

New Heartless

Surveillance Robot

Laser spewing Heartless reporting for duty.
Reaction Command(s): 1. Snag: This Reaction Command has Sora grab the Surveillance Robot and shake it. 2. Sparkle Ray: After Snag a large, powerful ray of light larger than the Robot itself will erupt from it, and Sora can point it at other enemies before throwing it back into the air. This Reaction Command does not damage the Surveillance Robot itself. It is also worth noting that although this is seemingly the Surveillance Robot's most powerful attack, it cannot use it against Sora.

ArctheNomad fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Mar 23, 2015

gatesealer
Apr 9, 2011

Silegna posted:

No, he used that exact claymore in all games he was in.
Barring I think one game. Saix is my second favorite member, the first being Zexion.

huh, must just be remembering wrong then. Oh well.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Just wanted to announce that I have added the Persona 4 stream playlist to the opening post. It is directly beneath the archived playlists for the Kingdom Hearts games. If you want to see the Persona stream live then you will have to show up at my streams. I will be streaming every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday from now on. Wednesday streams will typically be at 9:30pm cst and Saturday/Sunday streams will be around 2pm cst.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

GMArcturus posted:

Just wanted to announce that I have added the Persona 4 stream playlist to the opening post. It is directly beneath the archived playlists for the Kingdom Hearts games. If you want to see the Persona stream live then you will have to show up at my streams. I will be streaming every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday from now on. Wednesday streams will typically be at 9:30pm cst and Saturday/Sunday streams will be around 2pm cst.

I notice there wasn't a stream for while. Burn yourself streaming it days in a row?

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

I'm streaming on Twitch for the moment and I usually announce my streams in the Let's Stream thread. I will be posting when I am about to stream here as well from now on. New parts of Persona will be added to the opening post every Monday.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Next Persona 4 stream starting in about 5 minutes.

https://www.twitch.tv/gmarcturus

First session for today is over. Might be back later tonight for another.

ArctheNomad fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Mar 22, 2015

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

New Session of Persona 4 Starts Now!

This session is over, but I will return to continue this game stream on Wednesday.

ArctheNomad fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Mar 23, 2015

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Alright, did a massive update to the enemies and characters list on the second post on the first page. I added the returning Heartless from the previous games that had Reaction Commands added to them and I also added the characters from Beast's Castle that I somehow forgot to add to the original update when I was in Beast's Castle. Not quite sure how that happened.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Here is today's update!

New Episode (Uncut)
Episode 023 - "Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix HD: LIGHTCYCLE IS B.S.!!!!"

New Episode
Episode 023 - "Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix HD: LIGHTCYCLE IS B.S.!!!!"

Jiminy's Journal Update

New Characters

Hostile Program

Virus created by the MCP. Has a reaction command called Freeze which you can activate once you have collected enough clusters.
VA: None

New Heartless

Magnum Loader

Simple unicycle Heartless that attacks at great speed. The pallete swaps are only found in the Lightcycle minigame.
Reaction Command: Quick Blade - Sora dashes and attacks a Magnum Loader.

Strafer

Moves slow but has homing ability and can hit hard. Thunder magic heals them.
Reaction Command: None

Devastator

Has two forms. A tank-like ground form for sniping and an aerial form for up-close fights. Both forms hit pretty hard.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

All right, I finally caught back up! I still need to see Tron. It's the only Disney related thing in this whole series that I haven't seen.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Alright finally got all the Hitbox videos of my Persona 4 stream up on my Youtube Channel so we shouldn't have anymore issues.

Anyways, time for the next Persona 4 stream

ArctheNomad fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Mar 26, 2015

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Here is today's update. Better late than never.

New Episode (Uncut)
Episode 024 - "Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix HD: Goodbye, Dear Friend"

New Episode
Episode 024 - "Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix HD: Goodbye, Dear Friend"

Jiminy's Journal Update

New Nobody

Dancer

The Dancer is an annoying Nobody that can easily do massive damage with its "dance" attack where it grabs Sora and throws him around. This attack can cost up to 30% of your HP.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

GMArcturus posted:

Dancer

The Dancer is an annoying Nobody that can easily do massive damage with its "dance" attack where it grabs Sora and throws him around. This attack can cost up to 30% of your HP.

gently caress THESE THINGS WITH A RUSTY KEYBLADE.

What is so annoying about the "dance" attack is that you can break from it, dodging can only help you so much if there are a lot of them and you can't defend from it ether. It's literally "Unavoidable attack" the Nobody.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Wow... these games really love their "scenes that will make no goddamn sense until you go back and watch them after you play 'later' games..." :psyduck:

Too bad I only played any of them all the way through once!

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Streaming more Persona 4 if you want to watch that!

[

Nameless Fool
Aug 29, 2008
I was always a little put off by the Goofy "death" scene in this part. He's been hit by worse at this point, and he's one of the main characters of this series, so there is no real sense of drama when they go for the obvious fakeout death and no surprise when he comes back just fine. And then there's the obvious disconnect between gameplay and cutscenes when Sora doesn't even bother trying to use Cure to save Goofy...

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Well, it's only Goofy. That's a lot of magic to be using on Goofy willy-nilly like that!

Now if it were Kairi Riku then yeah, he'd be burning through magic and potions like crazy.

Bit miffed that the defense guy didn't try using his protective disk object to try and say...defend that person, perhaps in some sort covering manner.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

You guys must be joshing Goofy's death scene is one of the top KH series moments.

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

Pixeltendo posted:

You guys must be joshing Goofy's death scene is one of the top KH series moments.

I agree; it was certainly an emotional moment for me. "Holy balls, we've lost the most intelligent member of the group, what are we gonna do? :smith:"

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

resurgam40 posted:

I agree; it was certainly an emotional moment for me. "Holy balls, we've lost the most intelligent member of the group, what are we gonna do? :smith:"

You know that Sora is dense when GOOFY is smarter.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

I have nothing better to do since I have this week's episodes all taken care of, so let's stream some more Persona 4!

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

GMArcturus posted:

I have nothing better to do since I have this week's episodes all taken care of, so let's stream some more Persona 4!

Doing some more now.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

New Update Time!

New Episode (Uncut)
Episode 025 - "Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix HD: The Guy Who Isn't Ansem!"

New Episode
Episode 025 - "Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix HD: The Guy Who Isn't Ansem!"

Jiminy's Journal Update

New Character

Xemnas

So now we can put a face to the head of the Organization XIII. Funny thing, he is also the guy we fought that was known as Unknown way back in Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix.
VA: Paul St. Peter

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

This scene has to be one of the most blatant retcons in the history of games. They aren't even trying to be subtle!

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Hey everyone, come to Mateo's stream for some Starcraft awesomeness.

https://www.hitbox.tv/mateo360

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Streaming more Persona 4!

mkwong98
Feb 8, 2013
Even Kingdom Heart games need a Dynasty Warriors section

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

So, how about an update?

New Episode (Uncut)
Episode 026 - "Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix HD: The Medallions Are Gone!"

New Episode
Episode 026 - "Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix HD: The Medallions Are Gone!"

Jiminy's Journal Update

New Characters

Luxord, a.k.a Organization Member X, Gambler of Fate

This guy is my favorite Organization XIII member.
VA: Robin Atkin Downes

New Heartless

Grim Reaper

This Heartless serves as the boss for our second visit to Port Royal. During the fight he will switch between his cursed and uncursed forms depending on whether he is holding medallions or not.
Reaction Command: 1. Hinder - Sora stops the Grim Reaper from collecting medallions. 2. Loot Launch - After Hinder, Sora launches the Grim Reaper skyward to collect medallions. 3. Return - Sora returns the cursed medallions to their chest during the second Grim Reaper battle.

New Nobody

Gambler

These are higher level Nobodies under the command of Luxord. They are annoying because when fighting them Sora can be transformed and your options for fighting back become extremely limited.
Reaction Command: Stop Dice - Begins a game where player has to hit X at the right time. If the player fails, Sora is turned into a die by the Gambler.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

I didn't fight through two wars to rule
I fought for the future of the world

And the right to have hot tea whenever I wanted
Luxord is also Nomura's favorite member, and he has some interesting things, if you play Days.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

New Update Time!

New Episode (Uncut)
Episode 027 - "Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix HD: Headed to the Desert"

New Episode
Episode 027 - "Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix HD: Headed to the Desert"

Jiminy's Journal Update

New Characters

The Peddler

This guy played a minor role in Kingdom Hearts, but in Kingdom Hearts 2 his role is greatly expanded as he takes the place of Abis Mal in the Return of Jafar storyline.

New Heartless

Luna Bandit

This Heartless is somewhat difficult due to his quick attacking nature, but even so he isn't anything you should really be worried about.

Silver Rock

The silver variety of the music themed Heartless. Very easy to defeat especially if you use its reaction command.
Reaction Command: Shift Shot - Sora grabs and tosses a Silver Rock while it is concealed in a ball of light.

Nameless Fool
Aug 29, 2008
So, Prythian, where are those effort posts you were talking about in today's video. :colbert:

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Eh, give him a break given that I updated the thread so late tonight. Call him out on that tomorrow.

Prythian
Aug 6, 2012

sweet dreams

Nameless Fool posted:

So, Prythian, where are those effort posts you were talking about in today's video. :colbert:

oh gently caress poo poo goddamn I MEAN HEY WHAT IS THIS I FOUND IN MY POCKET

Magic

Magnet is our last spell in the game! And much like Gravity and Stop in KH1, a lot of normal players completely ignore it because they use it once and it doesn't seem too useful. Magnet creates a sphere of energy about Sora that draws in enemies, and does several small hits to them while they're caught. Magnega and Thundaga are actually one of the most broken combos in the game. One Magnega, spam Thundaga, and you have an entire enemy encounter gone. It's also just generally useful for doing large aerial combos, since, again, all the enemies are in one place. Any enemy you have trouble hitting? Use Magnet.

It changes in Wisdom Form to allow you to keep moving when you cast it instead of staying still. I think it may also hit more often.

Forms

Limit Form is the Final Mix exclusive Form! It's also incredibly powerful. While I maintain that most forms, aside from maybe Wisdom, each have situations where they are the most powerful, Limit Form is one of the, if not THE, easiest form to use to break the game over your knee in most situations. There's another form we won't see for a long time that is comparable. In any case, Limit Form is the only form to not require anyone, allowing you to use it even when they take away your party members.

All of its abilities are based on KH1FM. Its Growth ability is Dodge Roll, allowing you to bring its much-loved invincibility frames into KH2, when Quick Run from Wisdom Form doesn't really have that. Amongst its finishers are Zantetsuken and Ripple Drive, doing massive damage to everything they hit. Zantetsuken is, as I think I mentioned, probably the most damaging finisher in the game, while Ripple Drive clears out enemies all around you. Limit Form also replaces your magic with Limits. These are the four special moves from KH1, brought in and converted into reaction commands. I'm pretty sure I already talked about Ars Arcanum, Sonic Blade, Ragnarok, and Strike Raid when they came up before, and they aren't really all that changed here, except for fewer invincibility frames and their names were retranslated.

It is also both one of the easier and more annoying forms to level up, as it gives you one experience for every Limit you use the last reaction command on. You can't use these out of combat, and they take up massive amounts of experience, typically taking up half your bar or more. However, it doesn't rely on any specific enemies, the numbers for how much experience you need are generally well balanced, and it doesn't rely on picking up certain things. Which brings me to the next form, and second-to-last in the entire game.

Master Form is a form that combines both Valor and Wisdom's specialties, but with its own peculiarities. You'll see a lot of people just say it's those two forms combined and has no real specialties of its own, but that's entirely wrong. You see, Master Form is a form about MOBILITY. While it has powerful magic and physical attacks, its attack combo lets you move around a lot, and it has a special ability called Endless Magic, which makes it so that spells simply don't count for the purposes of combos. You'll never see Master Form do a combo-finisher magic spell, and you can mix spells into your regular attack combos easily, more than doubling the length of your attack combo instead of it replacing one of your attacks.

The thing that makes it so mobile, though, is its Growth Ability, Aerial Dodge. Aerial Dodge is a double-jump, but it's also one of the fastest, most versatile methods of motion in the game. The double jump comes out really quickly and lets you go in any direction you want regardless of how you were jumping previously. In addition to that, Master Form is both faster at running and jumping, with an increased jump range. Master Form also has an extra 2 hits to its aerial combos and falls slower. Mostly, Master Form is meant for jumping into aerial combo, mixing up both magic and physical attacks, and jumping back out.

And like Wisdom Form, Master Form changes the mechanics of your spells. Fire is, similar to Wisdom Form, a charge straight at the enemy while using it. With Blizzard, Sora does slices with his Keyblades and then shoots a shotgun blast of crystals much like how KH1 Blizzard was, only it pierces enemies. Using this at point blank? MASSIVE damage, especially since hammering on the button makes Sora jump into and out of point-blank range with it, allowing you to also avoid counterattacks. Thunder is honestly just fun, though; Sora cartwheels around the enemy, while lightning rains down on it, allowing you to continuously be on the move without having to move yourself. Magnet doesn't really integrate any physical movements that I can remember, but it not only sucks in the enemies and hurts them, but it then spits them out and sucks them back in, doubling the effectiveness. Reflect? Reflect doesn't change much. It just gets a bit more powerful when it explodes.

Master Form levels up in what was one of the most annoying ways in the original KH2. You have to get Drive Orbs while in it. Size determines how much. In the original, the best way to do this was fighting in Beast's Castle, Land of Dragons, or Hollow Bastion; any of those areas have enemies that drop lots of orbs, and the first two have orbs coming from destructible terrain as well. In FM, however, there's an area in Hollow Bastion we've mentioned, the Cavern of Remembrance. It won't give you lots of drive orbs, but there is something right inside there that drops orbs when you hit it to a certain extent, and refreshes when you leave the world. Considering the entrance to the place is right next to a save point... yeah.

Limits

Fortunately, I only really missed two of these.

Jack Skellington's Limit is Dance Call, equipped with Applause, Applause.

Dance Call starts out with Jack pulling Sora to him to starting dancing, spinning Sora to turn him into a spinning top that damages enemies nearby! :3: Then there's Synchronization and Downbeat. Downbeat replaces your attack, and Synchronization is the Reaction Command. Both of them do generally the same thing, though. In fact, as far as I can tell, there IS no real difference. Maybe they're two commands for alternating? :shrug: What happens with either command, though, is Sora and Jack summon jack-o-lanterns, one in the air, one on the ground. Whichever one Sora summons sends out red bat-like attacks, and the one Jack summons sends out ghosts. Each time you use it, they switch positions. I like that Sora's thing is bats, though, since his costume is being a vampire. It's the little touches.

It ends with Finale, where Jack and Sora go into the air to summon a large ring of ghosts and bats, and then drop to the ground, sparklers bursting up around them for a short-range attack.

Tron's Limit is Setup, equipped with Complete Compilement. It is also probably one of, if not the, best world-specific limit in the game.

Setup starts with Tron creating an interface, and Sora lifting up his Keyblade, creating bits of data on nearby enemies to damage them. After that, Cluster Code replaces Attack, and you get the Burst Pulse reaction command. Burst Pulse creates a bunch of bits around you to damage nearby enemies, while Cluster Code is a long-range that sends a line of bits towards an enemy. Each bit, regardless of where it is in the limit, will hit multiple times. They do mediocre damage, but there's almost always multiple bits hitting the enemies, so they take large amounts of damage overall.

The finisher for the limit is Reprogram, which creates a bunch of bits in the air that chase down enemies for the rest of the limit's time. Sora can run around during this portion and has his normal menu back, similar to how he can still attack during Donald's Limits. As a special note, while making sure I hadn't forgotten anything about this, I ran into some information on the internet that claimed that Burst Pulse raised the damage of Cluster Code or Reprogram if they were used directly as it ended.

Summons

Stitch is the first of the two summons we're going over today. He is also, bar none, my favorite summon in the game. (Previously, that was the one summon we haven't gotten yet.) When you summon Stitch, he goes onto your screen and crawls all over it. He can fire his gun at enemies, but this is one of the rarer things he'll do, and it doesn't do too much damage from what I can remember. But, like Chicken Limit, Stitch is not a summon you use for damage.

His main purpose is that while he's out, you become pretty much immortal as long as you're touching the controller. Firstly, he can use a ukulele to stun enemies, and make them drop health orbs. In fact, when you're on low health, this is the only thing I've seen him do. I also have seen very, very few enemies able to resist the stun while he's playing. In addition to that, Stitch can lick your MP bar when it gets low, refilling it. This is one of the only methods of restoring MP in the game without using an Ether or emptying your bar. (The other one I can think of at the moment is MP Rage.) Presumably he can do the same to your health bar? I've never seen that happen, myself. Finally, Stitch can SHOOT ENEMY PROJECTILES OUT OF THE AIR, destroying them.

His Limit, Ohana, is also fairly good. Sora jumps into the screen, joining Stitch in the fourth wall. You cannot be hurt, and your options are Shoot, Ukulele, and Blast. Shoot has Sora and Stitch target a single enemy for fairly good damage by shooting him (obviously), Ukulele has Sora join Stitch in his ukulele playing (using his Keyblade, no less!). This not only stuns enemies, but also causes them to drop HP, MP, and Drive Orbs. Blast is a combination of both of these; Stitch shoots at the enemies (not doing much damage), Sora plays his Keyblade for more orbs. That ends the Limit, being the finisher.

The main way you want to use Stitch is just blasting everything with magic. He shoots down any projectiles, you stay away from enemies blasting them, he refills your MP, rinse and repeat.

Peter Pan is our other summon, and is usually the last summon. (Arcturus skipped over getting the usual third one, we'll get there soon :V) He comes with Tinkerbell, the best summon from KH1, who retains ALL of her healing powers from the first game! She'll constantly be regenerating your health, and if you happen to die, you get resurrected!

Other than that, Peter Pan is not really all that impressive. He flies around, stabs the enemy that you're targeting, etc. Tinkerbell is the real star of the show.However, Peter Pan's limit is fairly good! It's called Never Land, which feels like both the obvious name AND a pun given that Sora gets to fly during it. It also acts like a regular limit instead of just giving you the option to end the limit off the bat. Note that EVERY ATTACK in this limit causes enemies to drop orbs of various kinds. Your options are Tiny Fairy and the Flying Boy. The Flying Boy draws enemies into your attack (which is basically a loop in the air), while Tiny Fairy does more damage but has regular knockback. Journey's End is the finisher, showing up after a while, and... I find it hard to describe. I think it's basically the Flying Boy but with Tiny Fairy's power? The thing is, it's hard to see what's happening, because each time you use one of these moves, translucent images of scenes from Neverland in KH1 show up.

I actually like that detail, though! Remembrances of Sora's journey with Peter Pan. :3: Anyways, while I could cover Aladdin's Limit now since we got him at the very end of this video, I'll save him for next time with two others things that I'll need to cover.

gatesealer
Apr 9, 2011

I personally liked the summon we are fixing to get. I tried out all of the others before and, while I find stitch and chicken little fun, I just didn't feel like they added to much for me. Maybe it's because I waited too long to actually try using them.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

About the only time I have ever used a summon was during the tournaments at Olympus where you need a certain amount of points to proceed to the next round. I would spam Stitch's limit and it would just rain points and damage. I have never found myself to really need summons other than that.

Prythian
Aug 6, 2012

sweet dreams

gatesealer posted:

I personally liked the summon we are fixing to get. I tried out all of the others before and, while I find stitch and chicken little fun, I just didn't feel like they added to much for me. Maybe it's because I waited too long to actually try using them.

The thing about the upcoming summon is that the rest are almost entirely support for Sora and their offensive options are really kind of awful. They're better for keeping Sora alive and setting up groups of enemies for Sora destroying them. This is pretty much reversed from KH1, where the summons were primarily offensive with a couple of support ones. (Though they tended to be mediocre in terms of doing damage, anyway.) Either way, their support is exceptional, but it also goes a little against how KH2 plays, where it's all about you destroying everything you can. However, the next (and last) summon is one that's entirely offensive based, even if (like every other summon) it can heal Sora. And yeah... it's really, really fun to use.

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
Oh man, I have really good memories of these games and this thread is bringing them back. I might have to hunt down the Final Mix versions now.

gently caress the Demyx fight though. Forever. :colbert:

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I sympathize with Aladdin here. Monarchy isn't much of an adventure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

I completely forgot about updating this thread! Sorry about that!

New Episode (Uncut)
Episode 028 - "Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix: Recovering the Lamp"

New Episode
Episode 028 - "Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix: Recovering the Lamp"

Jiminy's Journal Update

New Heartless

Icy Cube

Nothing really remarkable about this guy. His only attack has him ram into you and fling ice shards.

Fortuneteller

This is an interesting Heartless. It can shoot ice crystals, swing its crystal ball in a figure-eight pattern and seal someone in ice after a countdown from 3. The ice seal can be reflected with a reaction command.
Reaction Command: Clear Shot - Sora reflects an ice blast back at a Fortuneteller when the timer on the ice hits 1.

Fiery Globe

Very similar to the Icy Cube. The only difference is that it flings flames instead of ice when it hits you.

Crimson Jazz

So here we have one of the largest of music themed Heartless. Its abilities include kicking by swinging its body, releasing stored energy as shockwaves, creating small fire mines around a target and creating large fire mines that track you.

Blizzard Lord

The first of the pair of bosses for your first visit to Agrabah. This Heartless has four different attacks. Staff attack where it attacks with its staff, Ice Breath where it blows ice at you, Combo Ice where it throws ice at you and Freeze which does exactly what it sounds like to the opponent.
Reaction Command: Blizzagun - Sora grabs the nose of the Blizzard Lord and throws it into the Volcanic Lord.

Volcanic Lord

The second of the pair of bosses in your first trip to Agrabah. This Heartless changes three of the attacks from Blizzard Lord and keeps the staff attack. Fire Press is where it leaps around leaving lava spots on the ground, Combo Fireball has it shoot 6 fireballs and Ignite lights enemies on fire.
Reaction Command: Firagun - Sora stabs his Keyblade into the Volcanic Lord and throws it into the Blizzard Lord.

• Locked thread