Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Dogs can't feel joy they are too fucktarded to have emotions.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

PleasureKevin posted:

The new clip shows the teacher with the axe actually take a second swing at the block, even as his coworker writhes in pain on the floor.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljPFZrRD3J8

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

ouch!

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

it's me

i'm internet-man

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

rubberbandits own: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153094719302200&permPage=1

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

I wonder if these made more or less sense if they were interleaved 1:1 with those possumhead comics

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

Allatum
Feb 20, 2008

Pillbug

same

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
[pepe image redacted by the NSA]

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Haha whoops boy is my face red I confused Dogs with their owners

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

yee

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

this photo was taken two weeks ago.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

we need one of these but for memes

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

thankfully never been there

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

atomicthumbs posted:

[chariots of fire noise]

https://gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com/CXvCmqu.gif&v=CSav51fVlKU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

month 6 of unemployment.png

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

graph posted:

month 6 of unemployment.png

oh hi

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

I don't use a VPN, because I'm Muslim

I just heard a radio report about the political situation in Turkey and this really fits into all the poo poo that's going on there.

The current president, Erdogan, is trying to push through legislation that will basically turn him into Turkish Putin. Nationalism and religious jingoism are things he's using to make things go his way.

In the next set of elections, Erdogan's party is aiming for it's own majority so they can change the constitution to whatever they want, and everybody expects the Turkish government to just shut off access to facebook, twitter and youtube.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

yeah it's really great when the media gives lots of attention to terrorist attacks because that's totally not what the terrorists want u idiot dick fuckers

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Yeah Erdogan is been doing a slow-mo coup d'etat for years now.

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

I don't use a VPN, because I'm Muslim

VPN is haraam

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

Jonad posted:

yeah it's really great when the media gives lots of attention to terrorist attacks because that's totally not what the terrorists want u idiot dick fuckers

but if the media doesnt report on these atrocities how will i know what color to change my twitter avatar to?????

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
al shabaab didn't kill all those kids (solely) because they just love killing people or played too much doom or whatever, they did it because they want wolf blitzer to be on 24/7 talking about how badass they are and how everybody should totally be real real scared of them

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Jonad posted:

al shabaab didn't kill all those kids (solely) because they just love killing people or played too much doom or whatever, they did it because they want wolf blitzer to be on 24/7 talking about how badass they are and how everybody should totally be real real scared of them

they don't give a poo poo about cnn

it's about exploiting muslim kenyan's distrust of a corrupt government run by a christian majority in an attempt to undermine social institutions

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

axolotl farmer posted:

I just heard a radio report about the political situation in Turkey and this really fits into all the poo poo that's going on there.

The current president, Erdogan, is trying to push through legislation that will basically turn him into Turkish Putin. Nationalism and religious jingoism are things he's using to make things go his way.

In the next set of elections, Erdogan's party is aiming for it's own majority so they can change the constitution to whatever they want, and everybody expects the Turkish government to just shut off access to facebook, twitter and youtube.

erdogan has already gone full authoritarian, he uses the government to scrub critical poo poo about him and his administration from turkish media

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

duTrieux. posted:

it's about exploiting muslim kenyan's distrust of a corrupt government run by a christian majority in an attempt to undermine social institutions

the post was in the context of the international media, and in terms of that audience of course they give a poo poo. it builds prestige for a terror organization to be talked about in the West, regardless of what the main audience of a given attack is

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

duTrieux. posted:

i, too, think that obama distrusts the government

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Stymie posted:

lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Stymie posted:

Tangra
May 1, 2008

Rrrreligion?

It's the catnip of the purrrrrrrrletariat

Mad about your :10bux: ?

:haw:
ban for everyone in this thread that has not posted a picture or a video in dey post

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

im permabanned poster BARONS SKULL STOMPER 58. i first started reading yospos when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "memes" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "ayy lmao" and "tfw pepe" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "meme" style of yospos humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" yospos to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

• Locked thread