Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Wanna floof that tumtum then die a horrible, clawed death, but it'd be worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Hey guys, my depression is hitting me really, really hard. Can I please have as many pictures of the fluffiest animals you can find?

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Sociopastry posted:

Hey guys, my depression is hitting me really, really hard. Can I please have as many pictures of the fluffiest animals you can find?

]

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Sociopastry posted:

Samoyeds are pretty cute and fluffy.

They can be grumpy and tired

I love how they're so dang fluffy that their fur grows in tufts between their toes.

I dunno if I could raise one, though:

Where does the snow end and the dog begin?!

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Hey, you know what's fluffy? Angora ferrets. Here's a baby one of those.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Sociopastry posted:

You know who are always super fluffy and adorable? Samoyeds, it's also quite possible that they can never look unhappy.

edit: This goon knows whats up

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Samoyeds are pretty cute and fluffy.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sociopastry posted:

Hello sir or madam, I am here to cheer your day.
\

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
I help out a Easter Egg Hunt a friend's church runs, they put out over 37,000 eggs this year, give away hundreds of prizes and generally do a pretty amazing thing for the community. But this year, a friend donated a stuffed animal she got when she was little, feeling that maybe its time for it to be given to someone else. So there was a drawing for Buford the Bison.
Here is the winner:

What you can't see is the giant grin on her face because the stuffed bison is so huge she can barely carry it.

CitizenKain has a new favorite as of 04:40 on Apr 8, 2015

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Someone asked for fluffy goodness? Well it just so happens that tonight my gf sent this picture of these two guys she was getting to hang out with:

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

Sociopastry posted:

goslings by Redwood Planet, on Flickr

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Lots of fluffy things showing up recently in the Year of the goat/sheep thread.

Meles meles posted:

We had the scanner lady in last week, but the ladies were too far along to be able to give any real useful information other than "Yep, there's babies in there".

So baby no. 1 arrived today! His name is Buzz, he's a British Alpine x Golden Guernsey.

Instant Jellyfish posted:

Her head is pretty enormous, she's about a 200 lb sheep.

For questioning the cuteness of my animals I will now have to try my best to murder you with cute.

(forgive the state of my nails, farmer hands :o: )

I think Ginger is up next, maybe within 24-48 hours? So brace yourselves for goatcute.

Instant Jellyfish posted:

I thought she was fading red but this little girl might actually be a taupe/silver brown. She's very sweet :kimchi:

Redhead is still loud and ornery. Good thing she's cute.

The romeldales do nothing but eat and sleep.

-Zydeco- has a new favorite as of 05:35 on Apr 8, 2015

Moon Potato
May 12, 2003

Hah, I thought that photo looked strangely familiar, then I looked at the Flickr embed. I took my video gear on one of my outings to see the goslings, too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bjpYUt3sUU
This one had probably just hatched in the previous couple days, and both parents were still watching over it because it was too young to join the creche.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Thanks, guys. I needed adorable cloud animals.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
My cat jumped up into the toiletries cabinet and got himself stuck in the loops of one of my bags.

He's a useless butt, but we're still bros.

Vicodiva
Sep 27, 2012

Maggie Fletcher posted:

I did all my errands yesterday and was going to get into something fun today, but instead I find myself distracted and unable to concentrate even on funny movies and my favorite hobbies. So, I don't care if it's dressed-up Westies or rehabbed pro wrestlers, I'm just requesting all the cuteness y'all can pile on the thread, if you please.

My condolences on your loss.

Maybe snoring elephant might help. This is the one I watch when I need to be reminded that goodness and compassion exist in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPFJrYvnL-w

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

I found a Capybara Vine, though I'm hesitant to post it because I was sure Battlemaster posted it already/owns it.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Sociopastry posted:

You can watch a livestream of baby chickens running about in the still-ongoing annual Chickam. They're starting to get their feathers in, but they're still pretty fluffy and cute.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

This link is a cute thing.

http://ladyskorpia.tumblr.com/post/115836230148/bird-bum-my-bird-just-confirmed-that-he-is-a

also chickam is amazing.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
:siren: PSA to raise awareness of another cool dog breed: The Great Pyrenees. (Also more fluffiness for Sociopastry. Whattup depression buddy :smith::hf::smith: )

Basically it's just like if you mashed together a golden retriever and a samoyed; it kinda looks like a cross between the two and is almost as big as them both combined. (Well not really but still pretty hefty)

Puppies!

Bonus .gif:

And a link to a picture gallery of an impoosibly happy adolescent specimen:
http://prettyfluffy.com/style-photography/pet-photography/lincoln-the-great-pyrenees-by-dana-cubbage-photography

Chainsaw McGee
Dec 31, 2011

Real talk, this orangutan is being examined because he got shot, but (probably because of the drugs) he looks pretty chill about it.

Chainsaw McGee has a new favorite as of 11:15 on Apr 8, 2015

Warheart525
Jun 22, 2008

Ab-so-lutely!
Did someone say fluffy dogs?

(Sorry if I posted this picture of him already. My memory is garbage, and I can't be bothered to go back and find my earlier post.)

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Chainsaw McGee posted:

Real talk, this orangutan is being examined because he got shot, but (probably because of the drugs) he looks pretty chill about it.

"Now Librarian, we'll have you healthy and back on your fee- on your palms in no time at all."

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

edit: don't eat bees

FluxFaun has a new favorite as of 12:51 on Apr 8, 2015

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Belated.

Giant cats get Easter eggs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKpdtRpyWjg&feature=em-subs_digest

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Sociopastry posted:

You ever been so fluffy you couldn't move?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWJXG2SS6AA

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Chainsaw McGee posted:

Man, that is one huge orang.

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

I think this fits here. One of the Apes at the Milwaukee zoo had a baby, and they're offering sponsorship packages for Mother's Day. They send you a stuffed ape toy, and you get to go on a behind the scenes tour.
http://www.zoosociety.org/SponsorAnimal/LimitedGorilla.php

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

What, no tigers?

:(

Androc
Dec 26, 2008

Nordick posted:

:siren: PSA to raise awareness of another cool dog breed: The Great Pyrenees. (Also more fluffiness for Sociopastry. Whattup depression buddy :smith::hf::smith: )

Basically it's just like if you mashed together a golden retriever and a samoyed; it kinda looks like a cross between the two and is almost as big as them both combined. (Well not really but still pretty hefty)

Yesss, great pyrenees. I once did an internship at a veterinary clinic and worked with one, and they are giant, friendly clouds. I'd love to own one someday, but I'm not sure if I'll ever live somewhere with enough space or or if I'd be able to keep up with their exercise requirements.

Did you know that Great Pyrenees were bred to look the way they do in order to better blend in with sheep? I completely just made that up, but it could very well be true.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Darth Walrus posted:

Man, that is one huge orang.

They're all pretty big. Keep in mind they, like all apes whose name doesn't begin with "human" almost never unbend their knees, not to mention that orangutans are pretty sedentary often and tend to sit around when they're easily observable. A slouch can hide a significant amount of body mass.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

What, no tigers?

:(

Sad big cats should be a may-may

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Winklebottom posted:

I need to call my mom :3:

Inepta Lacerta
Nov 20, 2012

Really quite silly indeed.

Not sure if it counts as cute, but definitely uplifting:

Boston Marathon bombing victims Jeff Bauman and Celeste Carcoran using their new, awesome robo-legs, in this video getting their prosthetic feet adjusted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-25nPVl3xQ

I recently did a trip down memory lane (the archives) and read through the bombing thread again, and there were a lot of goons hoping for Jeff to get awesome robo-legs so this is just great to see. I have no connection to these people apart from reading that thread where some goons who know them posted and I'm an ocean away, but I still find myself with a big :3: watching that.

Dekenai
Mar 11, 2009

Androc posted:

Did you know that Great Pyrenees were bred to look the way they do in order to better blend in with sheep? I completely just made that up, but it could very well be true.

It IS true! So were Maremma Sheepdogs -

My neighbours have one, she's big and floppy and adorable.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Winklebottom posted:

He sounds like a baby cartman :allears:

Nightmare Zone
Aug 3, 2014

Do you like sucking jalapenos?
Pack of guinea pigs subduing prey

palecur
Nov 3, 2002

not too simple and not too kind
Fallen Rib
Bottle of Jaeger visible. That stuff is just bad life choices in a bottle, though 'covered in guinea pigs' is certainly among the most benign possible outcomes.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
Please. Best sheep-lookin dog: Bedlington Terrier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inepta Lacerta
Nov 20, 2012

Really quite silly indeed.

HopperUK posted:

Please. Best sheep-lookin dog: Bedlington Terrier.

I'm certain that is actually a pokémon of some kind.

(Terrier used charm. It is super-effective. :3:)

• Locked thread