Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

let begones be begones I always say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.

If only I didn't already vote.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

What.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Theta Zero posted:

My god this would be the most hilarious and horrible thing.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Theta Zero posted:

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Dizz posted:

Voted for him, Strong bad, Scout from TF2, Garfield, Felix the Cat.

E: Holy gently caress how did i not think about voting Shrek?

i think the only console strong bad has ever been on was the wii, so he is actually more eligible for smash than 90% of the fuckers suggested

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Dieting Hippo posted:

i think the only console strong bad has ever been on was the wii, so he is actually more eligible for smash than 90% of the fuckers suggested

He was on PS3 and PC too. :shh:

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

notoriousman posted:

Just vote for Wang-Tang or something, same difference.

There is only one answer.

http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Goku

Fhate
Feb 15, 2007

"Appended to its own quotation is false" appended to its own quotation is false.
If a Castlevania character got in I'd want Dracula, because he's loving Dracula. Just imagine the Smash announcer saying "DRAC-ula" at the character select/victory screens.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Guys TROGDOR

The burninator

He was in Guitar Hero 2, so he counts.

TROOOGDOOOOR

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Theta Zero posted:

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI

Supercar Gautier posted:

Henry Fleming is voiced by a shithead and so I am opposed.

wait what did his VA do?

Edit: Well if he's a shithead let's get Abe Lincoln( and by proxy Wil Wheaton) in smash 4

GenericMartini fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Apr 8, 2015

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

Fhate posted:

If a Castlevania character got in I'd want Dracula, because he's loving Dracula. Just imagine the Smash announcer saying "DRAC-ula" at the character select/victory screens.

you better not pout

you better not cry

you better not shout I'm tellin you why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPfsbGR1Foo

DRACULA

DRACULA

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I don't know what's worse, the K. Rool hate, or the dumb poo poo about the sonichu guy.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Why would you not vote for wii u exclusive bayonetta

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Why would you not vote for wii u exclusive bayonetta

guns aren't allowed in smash bros

neither is getting naked

she wouldnt be able to do much

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Kelp Plankton posted:

neither is getting naked

She'd also be three stories taller than even Rosalina.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Kelp Plankton posted:

neither is getting naked

She has like a million move sets which don't involve guns and the nudity can be turned off

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

TechnoSyndrome posted:

I'm like a page late but what the gently caress is with the Wolf hate. Wolf is about as much of a "clone" of Fox as Luigi is of Mario, they play almost completely differently.

Roy hate is justified though, he's almost exactly like Marth and we already have a character who's literally just Marth 2.

Fox, Falco, and Wolf are the only three smash characters I actually don't like playing as, AND they all have the same, boring final smash. I'm not sure why they kept Falco's and Fox's as LANDMASTER for Smash 4. I figured they would have changed at least one of them.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
I would've wanted one of them to have ZSS's final smash.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
The Smash patch will save us all

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

I hope they do the right thing, and not the easy thing.

TechnoSyndrome
Apr 10, 2009

STARE

Xad posted:

Fox, Falco, and Wolf are the only three smash characters I actually don't like playing as
I don't care for Fox or Falco, but I really enjoyed playing as Wolf in Brawl. I really liked his Smash and air attacks. Also his taunts owned.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

The only thing that will suck about Wolf coming back is they'll give him his 64 3D voice to match the other two. Assault was mediocre but had the best voice cast.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

SeANMcBAY posted:

The only thing that will suck about Wolf coming back is they'll give him his 64 3D voice to match the other two. Assault was mediocre but had the best voice cast.

Yeah but they don't sound anything like their N64 versions so it wouldn't really matter.

TechnoSyndrome
Apr 10, 2009

STARE
Wolf in Brawl wasn't even voiced by the actor from Assault anyways, they got a soundalike. Same thing with Falco, Fox was the only playable character that returned.

The actor in 64 3D was pretty bad but maybe he'd be better when given more freedom with the voice/delivery instead of trying to match a heavily compressed N64 recording of a completely different person. Fox's actor was pretty good in Brawl despite being super flat in Assault.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

SeANMcBAY posted:

i'm really hoping they'll be lazy and just re-use his brawl voice for this exact reason. they did it with lucas!

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

"We're gonna have fun with this thing" -- Wolf, placing his personal vote in the Smash Ballot box

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

TechnoSyndrome posted:

The actor in 64 3D was pretty bad but maybe he'd be better when given more freedom with the voice/delivery instead of trying to match a heavily compressed N64 recording of a completely different person.

It's the same person.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

"What's the matter, scared?" - Wolf to his children, as he tells them that he has to leave them forever to be in Smash 4.

TechnoSyndrome
Apr 10, 2009

STARE

Sire Oblivion posted:

It's the same person.

No, Wolf was voiced by Jock Blaney in the N64 version and Jaz Adams on the 3DS. The only returning actors from the N64 version were Fox, Slippy and Leon's VAs.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

TechnoSyndrome posted:

No, Wolf was voiced by Jock Blaney in the N64 version and Jaz Adams on the 3DS. The only returning actors from the N64 version were Fox, Slippy and Leon's VAs.

Leon Powalski's voice actor is Rick May, the Soldier from TF2!! I just thought you'd like to know.

blue font
Feb 28, 2011
Wolf sounds like Foghorn Leghorn in Brawl and he was cooler when he had an eyepatch.

notoriousman
Nov 18, 2007

I'M AWARE I'M
AN IDIOT

TheKingofSprings posted:

The Smash patch will save us all
There is nothing left worth saving

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Kelp Plankton posted:

neither is getting naked

false. duck hunt dog is both naked and uses guns.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

MinibarMatchman posted:

false. duck hunt dog is both naked and uses guns.
Actually, he wears a fur coat.

Chakram
Jun 3, 2010

by Shine

blue font posted:

Wolf sounds like Foghorn Leghorn in Brawl and he was cooler when he had an eyepatch.

He still has a cyber eye patch.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Reiley posted:

I hope they do the right thing, and not the easy thing.

I believe you'll find both of these things are the same....

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Reiley posted:

Leon Powalski's voice actor is Rick May, the Soldier from TF2!! I just thought you'd like to know.

I'm so happy they didn't keep his horrible SF assault voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

notoriousman posted:

There is nothing left worth saving

the tournament patch is worth saving

• Locked thread