Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
She was a diesel mechanic in the army.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Lazy Reservist posted:

Kinessa Johnson is their main draw.

drat her arms are almost as big as mine

still would

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

drat her arms are almost as big as mine

still would
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C4lK41SX-Q

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIaK3hEJiX0

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Slim Pickens posted:

Also, isn't there some goon that went poacher hunting?
I think Flanker from TFR was talking about doing the Ranger Training gig, but he hasn't been posting recently.

Lazy Reservist posted:

Kinessa Johnson is their main draw.

Winners don't do steroids.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o19m2UjTo9A

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

would, just for the piggy-back rides i could get from her

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Lazy Reservist posted:

N4I, better with or without the beard?

This aint hell. WTF

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

about 30 min long, but so worth a listen

http://sportsbyline.com/one-of-the-macho-man-randy-savages-last-interviews/

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Dead Reckoning posted:

I think Flanker from TFR was talking about doing the Ranger Training gig, but he hasn't been posting recently.
Winners don't do steroids.

Tell that to Arnold and every Mr Olympia ever.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PkKaV00cw8

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

holocaust bloopers posted:

She was a diesel mechanic in the army.

Basically an operator then

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
lol she's from yelm. home of Washington rednecks and crazy atlantean cultists.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Mike-o posted:

crazy atlantean cultists.

tell me more

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
diesel mechanic and COMBAT VETERAN

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
She never elaborates on the combat veteran portion.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

holocaust bloopers posted:

She never elaborates on the combat veteran portion.

Presumably it's the part on the DD214 that considers you a combat veteran for VA purposes if you were stationed in certain geographical areas.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramtha%27s_School_of_Enlightenment

Crazy bitch says she channels an ancient atlantean king or some poo poo. They have a huge chunk of land walled off with cameras and guards.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Just got the MRI results for my thoracic spine. I've got 4 bulging discs there to go along with the one in my neck. Hooray!

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Mr. Nice! posted:

Just got the MRI results for my thoracic spine. I've got 4 bulging discs there to go along with the one in my neck. Hooray!

Welcome to my life :smith:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Stultus Maximus posted:

Presumably it's the part on the DD214 that considers you a combat veteran for VA purposes if you were stationed in certain geographical areas.

Yea I figured that if she were to clarify it, the explanation would ruin her 'operator' image.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

quote:

the piss will be fine, idk about synthetic piss but I've heard an anecdote about a send-to-the-lab drug test detecting synthetic urine. You can't beat clean, real piss if you can get it. Just make sure it comes from a donor of the correct gender.

The thing to be concerned about is how closely you'll be supervised while you pee. Why are you getting piss tested? if it';s for probation or something you might have a dude watching your hand on your dick. I've had pre-employment drug screens where they stood behind me at the urinal, and I've had court related piss tests administered at my leisure by myself in a single occupant bathroom. Anything except the guy watching your dick can be substituted with relative ease. If they're in the bathroom with you, make sure it sounds right- ie start taking a real piss, stop it midway and "pee in the cup", and then resume peeing in the toilet. Also, you might not have time/space to gently caress with the heat pad or check the strip. If you can tape it securely up around your junk somewhere it;ll naturally be at the right temp and ready on hand. Assuming the worst case scenario, do a few dry runs at home to get the routine down since you don't want to fumble your piss or still be loving with it when your real piss is long gone.

When I have to sub piss I pack in a piss condom taped behind my nuts. In theory you can pop it with a needle and empty it into the cup like it's your dick if you have to but I've never had to do that and it's way harder than it sounds to execute (so practice, at home, with water condoms)

e: also, piss freezes just fine. ive got a few piss condoms onhand in the freezer for emergencies :v:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

How do you think Shim feels about your sharing his PMs with the rest of us?

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

serious about piss

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I haven't watched Gattaca in a long time.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I haven't watched 3 Kings since it came out on VHS in 99 or so and I remember not liking it much but it's really good.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

wub a lub dub dub

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Select the items of interest in the scene.

Returned with Honor.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

wub a lub dub dub

WUB A DUB DUB BITCHES

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Here's the gently caress off huge bowl of shoyu ramen and karaage that is my lunch today.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
god drat I wish some place around here had decent shoyu. I have to make it myself and that's a lot of effort and I guess I really don't care that much afterall.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
poo poo looks good, though. loving love some bamboo shoots.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

god drat I wish some place around here had decent shoyu. I have to make it myself and that's a lot of effort and I guess I really don't care that much afterall.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I mean I want to and all, but that means I have to go to 3 or 4 different stores to gather up all the poo poo because there aren't any asians around here and after I get a bit of gumption I just say gently caress it and go to the pho placed owned by the hippie lesbians.

Painsaw
Jul 3, 2008

Butts lol
Uhhhh apparently my tricare prime got cancelled due to non payment? It was supposed to be getting directly paid from an allotment from my retirement check.

The gently caress do I do now!? :stare:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Painsaw posted:

Uhhhh apparently my tricare prime got cancelled due to non payment? It was supposed to be getting directly paid from an allotment from my retirement check.

The gently caress do I do now!? :stare:
They hosed up and didn't take the money, but they're going to punish you for it now. They might ban you from using it for a year now. At least that's how Reserve Select works.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
When you have a freezer loaded with condoms full of other people's piss, it's time to kick up your feet and retire because you're doing pretty well in life.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

hahahahahaha how many of you have married this... thing?

Fox News posted:

Oregon's 'Military Mistress' on run, eyed in check fraud

An Oregon woman who gained notoriety several years ago for marrying at least 14 U.S. servicemen and stealing their money is reportedly facing new allegations.

Bobbi Ann House, dubbed the "Military Mistress" in connection with a 2011 fraud conviction, is wanted for allegedly writing a series of bad checks in Oregon, Colorado and Oklahoma, The Oregonian reported.

Authorities say House, 39, of Dallas, Ore., and her new husband, Zackerie House, 27, opened a Wells Fargo checking account so that they could write checks totaling close to $13,500 in less than a month, according to the newspaper.

The couple allegedly started their spree in Western Oregon, moving through Oregon coastal towns, into Colorado and Oklahoma.

House was known as Bobbi Ann Finley when she was sentenced in 2011 to three years in an Alabama prison for theft by deception. In 2010, ABC News interviewed nine of her former husbands, one of whom described House as a "domestic terrorist."

House and her new husband are reportedly on the run, driving a bright blue 2005 Cadillac Escalade purchased with a fraudulent down payment, authorities said.

"Deputies with the Sheriff's Office do not know the current whereabouts of the Houses or where they will strike next," the Marion County Sheriff's Department said in a statement on its website.

Authorities are urging anyone with information on the couple's whereabouts to immediately contact police.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
hubba hubba

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Hey baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003