Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

McGuirk posted:

That and I've been with pizza for like 4 years... too much fun and meeeemooooories....

So who wants to vouch my alt? :)

I'll vouch your alt wherever you wanna put it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGuirk
Jan 28, 2010

I'll take you out, buddy!
I want to put one in Karmafleet, who can I say is my vouch?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

McGuirk posted:

I want to put one in Karmafleet, who can I say is my vouch?

It'll cost you a favor, I convoed you ingame.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bravenewbies/comments/31tiun/pew_pew_meta/

This post :staredog:

McGuirk
Jan 28, 2010

It'll cost you a favor, I convoed you ingame.

Did you convo the right bro? Cause I am offline .... :confused:

Will PM you and you can mail me yer favor... (oh lord what am I getting myself into)

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

Narciss posted:

Bob is even worse than 7o. I was never able to eradicate it from either WH corp I ran.

How much did you collect in Bob-Sucks-related fees and tolls?

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...
So now that apparently BRAVE has decided to become space mercs and have taken sides against us can we go pack their poo poo in, CFC style? gently caress those Vogon-wannabe middle management loving spergelords, let's get out the long knives and show them that what PL did to them in Catch is but a shadow of what a real rape-caged hellcamp is like.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I couldn't get through all that before the upchuck built up in the back of my throat. Is the pubbie basically just calling out Elise Randolph as a sociopath in a very inefficient way?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

quote:

:words:
(continued ...)

:v:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

darth cookie posted:

I couldn't get through all that before the upchuck built up in the back of my throat. Is the pubbie basically just calling out Elise Randolph as a sociopath in a very inefficient way?

More or less. It's amazingly autistic.

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Huge_Midget posted:

So now that apparently BRAVE has decided to become space mercs and have taken sides against us can we go pack their poo poo in, CFC style? gently caress those Vogon-wannabe middle management loving spergelords, let's get out the long knives and show them that what PL did to them in Catch is but a shadow of what a real rape-caged hellcamp is like.

There's not really anything to hellcamp, and they're based in lowsec now.

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster
What is a 'NPC Corp Bulletin'? This random guy sent me this mail but wouldn't answer me back.

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

Now we know what was written in all John Doe's notebooks in Se7en.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Hexel posted:

And I guess long ago Lychton said they would always be neutral in any bloc war and not get involved and now today another leader is like: LOL we overthrew Lychton get hosed.
Traditionally a military coup is the best time to throw out all your old promises and allegiances. What did brave actually agree to, just staying out of the war in Delve? Was our hire of PL to give them relief part of that deal?

Huge_Midget posted:

Nah that wouldn't be any fun. Besides, if anyone did that their new leadership would just abscond with whatever brave has left and finish the whole thing. Much better to just sit back and watch them slide down to the bottom of the failure cascade, to either die or renew themselves as they see fit.

Also also there's no percentage in being the bad guy to their line members, when karmafleet is the alternative.

Holy poo poo it keeps going.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Narciss posted:

What is a 'NPC Corp Bulletin'? This random guy sent me this mail but wouldn't answer me back.

I think its a mailing list they have in some NPC corps which helps them reinforce the idea that they are in NPC corps because PC corps are just totally outrageous and not worth the effort and not because they are incapable of rubbing enough braincells together to figure out what corps are worth joining.

Congratulations on getting blacklisted on some random NPC mailing list I guess?

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...
Did anyone else see this? It's almost as good as ev0ke are Nazis.

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

darth cookie posted:

I think its a mailing list they have in some NPC corps which helps them reinforce the idea that they are in NPC corps because PC corps are just totally outrageous and not worth the effort and not because they are incapable of rubbing enough braincells together to figure out what corps are worth joining.

Congratulations on getting blacklisted on some random NPC mailing list I guess?

Oh that's not as good as I thought. I was hoping I somehow made it into the MOTD of a NPC corp

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Huge_Midget posted:

My god that's beautiful.

Really, watch that.

darthzeta88
May 31, 2013

by Pragmatica

Huge_Midget posted:

I wanted test to die to best comment.

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

Huge_Midget posted:

Derty is a god among redditors.

elanciano
Apr 2, 2013

I'm sure it's only a glitch. A temporary setback.
You guys, I just stumbled upon the new logo that Braves coup masterminds will be using from here on out: http://i.imgur.com/K5HAgFW.jpg

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid
if poo poo-stomping scrubs is getting boring in EVE this place is for you.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=269

This is where dreams are made

Mitsuo
Jul 4, 2007
What does this box do?
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bravenewbies/comments/31wxkh/proposal_rename_brave_mercenary_contracts_to/

Requesting directors/diplos switch to using the above name when interacting with Brave.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Eve Online: Reddit Link Aggregator

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
So ~mercenaries~ are the new ~wulfpax~ for the failed alliances of New Eden?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

smg77 posted:

So ~mercenaries~ are the new ~wulfpax~ for the failed alliances of New Eden?

Since most ~wulfpax~ groups style themselves as mercenaries I wouldn't call it "new"

WhoNeedsAName
Nov 30, 2013

vermeul posted:

if poo poo-stomping scrubs is getting boring in EVE this place is for you.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=269

This is where dreams are made

What the gently caress did I just click on? That actually exists? :catstare:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Knitting owns bones. Best jumper I own was hand knitted by my wife. :colbert:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

darth cookie posted:

Does she know about your KICKBOXING GIRLFRIEND?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Yes. My wife picked her for me.

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter

Rust Martialis posted:

Is Boat leading that?
I was in Boat's fleet, and that was Pizza that came in after us to melt those ravens. We lost quite a few guys right off the bat at the gate. I lost my first bomber and somehow managed to make it through the gate with the second one, do two runs, lose half my armor, spend 20 minutes torping those carriers at the station and get back to the station alive. The power of the almighty was with me.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

orange juche posted:

Does she know about your KICKBOXING GIRLFRIEND?

I actually am teaching my girlfriend how to box. Also forcing her to do squats.

McGuirk
Jan 28, 2010

Michael Fye posted:

I was in Boat's fleet, and that was Pizza that came in after us to melt those ravens. We lost quite a few guys right off the bat at the gate. I lost my first bomber and somehow managed to make it through the gate with the second one, do two runs, lose half my armor, spend 20 minutes torping those carriers at the station and get back to the station alive. The power of the almighty was with me.

It's BS because with TIDI that high sometimes bubbles don't appear, it looks like you guys bombed, then the bubble loaded on grid...

We sympathized mightily with you (prolly something to be brought up at the next CSM... getting bubbles to load first), but we always assume bubbles when bombing in TIDI.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

darth cookie posted:

Haha you sleep with a woman, nerd.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I said come in! posted:

Haha you sleep with a woman, nerd.

i love my body pillow no real woman could replace it

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter

orange juche posted:

i love my body pillow no real woman could replace it

Dutch wives

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

smertrioslol posted:

I actually am teaching my girlfriend how to box. Also forcing her to do squats.

I'll be nice and not make the jokes but holy poo poo is this a goldmine.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

DiggityDoink posted:

I'll be nice and not make the jokes but holy poo poo is this a goldmine.

That was an unironic post :sun:

Also, join Hole Squad. You can hear my drunk, incoherent ramblings and kill paladins everyday:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/45856089/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/45856090/

I would liken it to Space Violence when I was leading that, except I'm no longer doing any space jobs and just being a space hobo in the hole, killing people.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

just keep swimming
So I've been trying to learn to solo pvp recently.

The Altruist has been a pretty decent blog for learning. Can anyone recommend some other blogs, articles or videos that are really helpful?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Von Anchovi
Sep 5, 2014

:australia:

goodness posted:

So I've been trying to learn to solo pvp recently.

The Altruist has been a pretty decent blog for learning. Can anyone recommend some other blogs, articles or videos that are really helpful?

I enjoyed the youtube channel "eveiseasy" , especially the video on 20 day amarr character pvp. His combat videos are followed by a second video discussing the fits and the thinking behind them which i think is important

• Locked thread