Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

ImPureAwesome posted:

yeah, we're the insane ones

I meant it as everyone in the thread don't worry. Anyway I busted out laughing when Scott asked Victor to quote all of Dune.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
Hearing Victor say 'kwisatz haderach' made my year.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
I was listening to some older episodes and I realized that Harris loved chemicals so much he might as well been Walter White over here :(

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Oh good, the classic "gosh you're actually the one taking it to seriously lol get a life" retort.

It just gets old hearing the same complaints.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

This thread has turned into what Hollywood Handbook must sound like to people who don't like it.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
The new episode was pretty great. I liked Victor and Tiny's newest story and can't wait to hear "That's an amazing song" every week.

C+.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I legit think Victor/Tiny might be the best CBB characters closely followed by Tom Leykis + Mall McCartney

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.

Help Im Alive posted:

I legit think Victor/Tiny might be the best CBB characters closely followed by Tom Leykis + Mall McCartney

Good call

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Besson posted:

Good call

That's a good call!

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
That call's okay.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Help Im Alive posted:

This list lacks Rick Faber.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
Bitsy! Horatio!

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Eel hovercraft posted:

Bitsy! Horatio!
JARLES

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
RIP PFT, died after Jarles said a long sentence.
Also, Scott asked "did you know him, Horatio?" and I don't know if he intended to reference Hamlet or not.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I really like how Scott's comedy instinct to do arithmetic with any numbers he encounters.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
Scott's autistic levels of mental arithmetic is one of the best long running bits.

KidVanguard
Jan 27, 2006

American Diaper
Was this episode filmed before Harris' death? He mentions Harris like he's still alive in this ep. :(

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

KidVanguard posted:

Was this episode filmed before Harris' death? He mentions Harris like he's still alive in this ep. :(

recorded April 2.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Yeah I thought that was odd too but I guess Scott's got his own way of publicly grieving.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Scott's autistic levels of mental arithmetic is one of the best long running bits.

I miss Scott asking a character how old they are and immediately following up with "So you were born in what year?" really fast while someone stumbles to get through it as much as I miss him asking people how much money they make in a year.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
It's not that hard of a question. If you're in your 50s you were born in the 50s and so on.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

do some of yall not know about fastforward

cams
Mar 28, 2003

a pipe smoking dog posted:

though i will forever think less of him as a human being for not having any idea how many human beings exist on the planet earth

i believe his guess was something like 300 million

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

Conduit for Sale! posted:

do some of yall not know about fastforward

Was this meant for the complaints about I4H musical guests in the Earwolf thread? Because If not, it should be.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

tnimark posted:

Was this meant for the complaints about I4H musical guests in the Earwolf thread? Because If not, it should be.

It may as well be. CBB's musical guests are way better as actual guests than I4H's though.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
Loved Scott trying to remember Jamie Chung's filmography and brings up Sin City where she has no lines.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

soggybagel posted:

Loved Scott trying to remember Jamie Chung's filmography and brings up Sin City where she has no lines.

she was a real, named character- she was just didn't speak.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
I thought it was a good ep, but still really awkward how two co-stars of some random web series came in to shill their poo poo, and then a cavalcade of wacky improv happened at them. Jarles is one of my favorite characters now. I'm also an avid fan of PFT and Scott's Serial snark.

UP AND ADAM fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Apr 10, 2015

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

anotherone posted:

wasn't she just stuck in there for about three shots to replace another asian woman that didn't speak in that role

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

UP AND ADAM posted:

I thought it was a good ep, but still really awkward how two co-stars of some random web series came in to shill their poo poo, and then a cavalcade of wacky improv happened at them. Jarles is one of my favorite characters now. I'm also an avid fan of PFT and Scott's Serial snark.

Can't wait for that commentary.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

anotherone posted:

He obvi had just read her imdb

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

UP AND ADAM posted:

I choose to believe that Horatio was sincerely offering improv-tutoring to Jamie.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

http://www.whatsuphotdog.ca/

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
Goddamn east van hipster doofuses

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

UP AND ADAM posted:

Ryan Hansen is a pretty established actor. You could have said the same for Adam Scott when he first started appearing on CBB. Some random tv show/movie actor. How dare he intrude upon CDR! Also I thought they both did fine. Thought this was a good fun episode.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Speaking of Adam Scott I watched Hot Tub Time Machine 2.

Don't watch Hot Tub Time Machine 2.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

anotherone posted:

do you get sag if you don't say more than 5 words in a movie but you're in the movie a lot

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Zsinjeh posted:

Speaking of Adam Scott I watched Hot Tub Time Machine 2.

Don't watch Hot Tub Time Machine 2.

Speaking of sequels, is Paul Blart Mall Blart 2 any good?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

soggybagel posted:

I loved it when he brought up the real world san diego lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

UP AND ADAM posted:

Anyone who thinks this should watch Party Down. Are we having fun yet?