Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Hiroshima or Pompeii or Sarah Connor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Old person with cane getting insanely brutally owned by a nuclear detonation.

I thought the tbirds.jpg was going for the same thing at first :shobon:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Koesj posted:

Old person with cane getting insanely brutally owned by a nuclear detonation.

I thought the tbirds.jpg was going for the same thing at first :shobon:
I like to imagine it's a mighty samurai warrior drawing his katana in one last glorious stand against the evil Americans. :supaburn:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

its it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG_k5CSYKhg

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

:golfclap:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mike Patton is one of my favorite musicians but least favorite people

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Mike Patton is one of my favorite musicians but least favorite people

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Anyone who likes Rage Against the Machine past the age of 13 is a loving moron. Sorry Slippery.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

Anyone who likes Rage Against the Machine past the age of 13 is a loving moron. Sorry Slippery.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
those guys are still alive?

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

those guys are still alive?

Not as Rage Against The Machine, but they do other things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwBjZLzY7Eo

Casimir Radon posted:

gently caress u pussy lips

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
That's all true but if the next election is Bush vs. Clinton I'm gonna play that one video they did which shows Bush and Gore morphing into the same person and I'm going to be 13 again gently caress it nuke the planet

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

gently caress u pussy lips
Like uh, some of the police uh, might also be like uh, klan members too, uh *ANGRY MUSIC*

Were they on your mixtape right after Limp Bizkit?

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Casimir Radon posted:

Like uh, some of the police uh, might also be like uh, klan members too, uh *ANGRY MUSIC*

Were they on your mixtape right after Limp Bizkit?

It was, yeah.

RATM stands the test of time though because all their songs are about how white people are awesome.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

this is real bad

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Rage was always a pretty hackish "gently caress you dad I'm getting a nose ring and Che' tattoo" band.

Keppi
Jan 13, 2010
I think there's a notable lack of animated GIF's (however you want to pronounce it - I'm looking at you, "jiff"). Let's get the ball rolling?

Keppi fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Apr 9, 2015

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Who's got a link to the YouTube of the clip from some kid's show where a mouse is being all douchey about the music she likes and when she plays the song it was replaced by the nasheed?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42JQYPioVo4

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EsumoKD4Bw

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
Thats not spraying bullets.
This is spraying bullets:

https://vid.me/5Gw0

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

echomadman posted:

Thats not spraying bullets.
This is spraying bullets:

https://vid.me/5Gw0

:stare:

That is one lucky cameraman.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

except he lives in the mideast, getting topped off in a hilarious ak47 mishap would probably be preferable to whatever grisly way he might die later

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

Inshallah :jihad:

Hunterhr
Jan 4, 2007

And The Beast, Satan said unto the LORD, "You Fucking Suck" and juked him out of his goddamn shoes
Honey, next time... duck.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

lol there's actually an almost identical video set in the US and the guy next to the girl did not survive

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

lol there's actually an almost identical video set in the US and the guy next to the girl did not survive

I was just about to say that. Heard it on the news a while back, it was at some tourist trap gun range in the desert somewhere that her family decided to drop into when they saw advertisements. Girls all hosed up from it now.

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.
the russian foreign intelligence service website is hilarious, you can buy vhs tapes from it and watch old movies.

russian spies: nothing has changed since the mid 90s. http://svr.gov.ru/smi/videoteka.htm

sky shark
Jun 9, 2004

CHILD RAPE IS FINE WHEN I LIKE THE RAPIST

Mike-o posted:

I was just about to say that. Heard it on the news a while back, it was at some tourist trap gun range in the desert somewhere that her family decided to drop into when they saw advertisements. Girls all hosed up from it now.

Yeah, the "instructor" let a small child handle a full auto Micro UZI and won a Darwin award. Micro UZIs have huge cyclic rates of fire aren't for loving around with by people who haven't been trained. An 8 year old was killed by one at another range back in 2011 too.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

sky shark posted:

Yeah, the "instructor" let a small child handle a full auto Micro UZI and won a Darwin award. Micro UZIs have huge cyclic rates of fire aren't for loving around with by people who haven't been trained. An 8 year old was killed by one at another range back in 2011 too.

I've known adults who for whatever reason had a hard time taming a full-sized 9mm pistol. What fuckhead would put any kid let alone his own in that position? Age 13 with a single shot .22 rifle is probably the youngest I'd take someone shooting.

sky shark
Jun 9, 2004

CHILD RAPE IS FINE WHEN I LIKE THE RAPIST

Rough Lobster posted:

I've known adults who for whatever reason had a hard time taming a full-sized 9mm pistol. What fuckhead would put any kid let alone his own in that position? Age 13 with a single shot .22 rifle is probably the youngest I'd take someone shooting.

It really boggles the mind. I used to fairly regularly let people shoot my MGs at the range, and can't fathom why someone would think a Micro UZI is appropriate for a kid.

Small children are much better off firing crew served weapons

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

sky shark posted:

hahahaaha holy loving poo poo

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?

sky shark posted:

It really boggles the mind. I used to fairly regularly let people shoot my MGs at the range, and can't fathom why someone would think a Micro UZI is appropriate for a kid.

Suddenly getting kids doesnt seem like such a bad idea.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

sky shark posted:

Oh, man, kids are just the right size for a 60mm. How fast do you think I could reasonably raise my own mortar section? Is it okay if I double up on moms for twice the output? Will that affect unit cohesion?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Rough Lobster posted:

I think you could let a pretty little kid shoot a semi-auto .22 so long as you don't let them do it unsupervised. We left the range early one time when I was a middle schooler because some country bumpkins showed up and had their 9ish year old daughter blasting away with a revolver that was way too big for her.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Apr 10, 2015

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Oh, man, kids are just the right size for a 60mm. How fast do you think I could reasonably raise my own mortar section? Is it okay if I double up on moms for twice the output? Will that affect unit cohesion?

Make mom #2 a Swede. The kids might be big enough to operate a 120.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Brb gonna train my own child soldier army.

• Locked thread