Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

i need my lube right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Dolomite posted:

i need my lube right now
you do know that your car would probably still be driveable after taking a quart of 10w-30 out of the crankcase, right?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Luigi Thirty posted:

fyad trolled the feminism thread to death and it got locked because "sa is not a hugbox" and replaced with 50000 GBS "I hate troons and women" threads

link?

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Dolomite posted:

i need my lube right now

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

this came about a while ago and there was an angry QCS thread about it that amounted to "goons are incapable of discussing feminism or any social issues without making GBS threads their own pants so the thread is going away for a while"

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

I'm the lidocaine.

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice
the pendulum swing towards ironic distance is disgusting and anti-funny

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

theflyingexecutive posted:

I don't even understand why targeted advertising isn't better. like you buy a dildo on Amazon and then you get a ton of ads for dildoes. like, I already have one I don't really need more

its for people with hobbies or interests that they might buy more than one thing related to in their entire lives

maybe you're a dildo collector who collects rare and artistic dildoes, in which case you'd appreciate those dildo ads

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Luigi Thirty posted:

this came about a while ago and there was an angry QCS thread about it that amounted to "goons are incapable of discussing feminism or any social issues without making GBS threads their own pants so the thread is going away for a while"

oh, okay. i think i remember that happening. i assumed a new feminism thread had come and gone

a feminism thread can be really great reading, where you learn a lot, but it's also real easy for people to get mad and start fighting :(

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Stringent posted:

I'm the lidocaine.

you seem like a really bad idea

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i went to a workshop a couple weeks ago about VMWare's vRealize tool, v good and cool stuff

also i'm not really into butt stuff but i'm p sure lube isn't supposed to have anasthetics in it

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

it is if you're too hasty to do it right

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Captain Foo posted:

i went to a workshop a couple weeks ago about VMWare's vRealize tool, v good and cool stuff

also i'm not really into butt stuff but i'm p sure lube isn't supposed to have anasthetics in it

yeah, i understand that numbing the area only makes it easier to really hurt someone

from what i've read :shrug:

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Captain Foo posted:

which vrealize tool?

they apply that brand to like six things now. it's as bad as microsoft. vmware vsphere vrealize orchestrator

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

lol dan savage says you shouldn't even be drunk because that'll numb you enough not to know you're doing damage

prefect posted:

this is a safe space

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

which vrealize tool?

they apply that brand to like six things now. it's as bad as microsoft. vmware vsphere vrealize orchestrator

VMware vRealize (tm) Operations Manager (tm)

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Luigi Thirty posted:

fyad trolled the feminism thread to death and it got locked because "sa is not a hugbox" and replaced with 50000 GBS "I hate troons and women" threads

and fyad also did the same to the fat mocking threads which brought so much reactive weight loss to goondom

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

eschaton posted:

so it belongs to work

heh

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

still nice seeing uber get raided in france, wish i could have been there in person

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam

SIGSEGV posted:

still nice seeing uber get raided in france, wish i could have been there in person

i work near their office here and every day i hope

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

cleanstream :q:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

prefect posted:

yeah, i understand that numbing the area only makes it easier to really hurt someone

i've tried the numbing lube and can tell that it's definitely dangerous as gently caress if you're going to, i don't know, fist someone, but if your partner is just a tight-assed virgin that can't even take a finger it works wonders. also it numbs your dick if you use it on the inside of the condom so there's that, if you're into that sort of thing :shrug:

not as good as silicone lube tho.

pyf butt lubes

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
Parallel Paraplegic: Can you answer this question about Relax Anal Libe 5 Percent Lidoca...

As a reviewer of Relax Anal Libe 5 Percent Lidoca..., can you help this fellow customer?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

chaos rhames posted:

There isnt one, but theres a d&d thread about false rape accusations and an En thread called "I hate women in a major way" thats complaining about sjws

wtf

why does be hate women

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

ayn rand hand job posted:

wtf

why does be hate women

he's ugly

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

wtf

why does be hate women

you have to be an incredible combination of unlikable, unsociable, ugly, fat, and judgmental to be rejected by that many women

Apr 7, 2003

theflyingexecutive posted:

you have to be an incredible combination of unlikable, unsociable, ugly, fat, and judgmental to be rejected by that many women

a lot of younger dudes like to say things that impress other young dudes and make them sound like a badass, which are repugnant to anyone who is not a sociopathic young dude.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Citizen Tayne posted:

a lot of younger dudes like to say things that impress other young dudes and make them sound like a badass, which are repugnant to anyone who is not a sociopathic young dude.

i too drink miller lite

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Citizen Tayne posted:

there is much truth in this; i suspect the majority of mra/pua complaining is exaggerated at best and invented most of the time

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

prefect posted:

there is much truth in this; i suspect the majority of mra/pua complaining is exaggerated at best and invented most of the time

the very reason for existence of the mra crew is that there is a subset of dudes that are so allergic to rejection that they will try any end-run, including armchair cultural warmongering, rather than actually talk to and get shut down by a girl

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Jonny 290 posted:

the very reason for existence of the mra crew is that there is a subset of dudes that are so allergic to rejection that they will try any end-run, including armchair cultural warmongering, rather than actually talk to and get shut down by a girl

i just never leave the house; worksforme wontfix

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene
i think a lot of MRAs are older divorced guys

dudes made hating their ex-wives into a religion

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

prefect posted:

the complaining and rampant insecurity is real

the reality they claim to live in is not

Apr 7, 2003

Captain Foo posted:

i too drink miller lite

normal people drink miller lite, beer snobs are always weirdos

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

i think a lot of MRAs are older divorced guys

dudes made hating their ex-wives into a religion

I think it might be 50/50 old divorced guys/young creepy nerds

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
if my parents divorced when i was 14 instead of 26 i am roughly 103% certain i would have gone through a lovely MRA phase

dad was an idiot tho im glad i can realize that

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

i just thought it was the step aside doxxing that killed the e/n feminism thread
and something about being mostly dude posters

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

new businesstown :toot:

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

wtf

why does be hate women

it's about ethics in opposite sex relationships

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

new businesstown :toot:

take that princeton

• Locked thread